Is it common to have girls in the military in your country?

Is it common to have girls in the military in your country?

>Norway
Yes

Can someone explain to me how white people could ever convert to Islam???
Boggles my mind honestly.

>NOR GAY

Virtue signaling

Yes. But only recently they can be on combat roles, which i personally think it's a fucking mistake.

As medics and in some infrastructure/administrative services, they can also be pilots starting this year.

>that counts as white in the US

kek

yes

This
And then they can start playing victim.

That's a fucking arab you retarded fucking yankee HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

I wasn't calling her white, there are still whites who convert to Islam in western countries, and seeing the raghead reminded me of that.

According to Sup Forums its the final redpill, plus Christianity or other religions are simply dead and nihilism is rampant.
Also:
>white
kek

Today I learned that I am considered white in america

I can understand Canadian Sikhs joining the army so they can kill Muslims legally, but why the FUCK would Muslims do it? Is this the ultimate form of cuckoldry?

Read soumission by Michel Houellebecq.

Its called integration

>so they can kill Muslims legally, but why the FUCK would Muslims do it?
>Implying they'll do that

Its called infiltration

Um, she's 100% Norwegian, sweetie. Of course she's willing to fight for her country.

>becoming a NATO mercenary and fighting for American hegemony passes as "integration" in norway

>Swedish ""education""

yeah. i training to be an officer and about 2 of 14 cadets are female.

also arabs are white. and this woman does not look like shes from european descent to me

Found the Arab

t. faithful vassal of america and its great leader

i think its wierd that whites are christians its a religion from a far away land that the elites used to enslave the proles. also christians will kill eachother in hordes because they think their sect is better when in actuality the elites just want to get fatter

wow you sure showed me

im semetic but not arab, what am i?

>elitist christianity
christianity is literally the reason that thralldom and slavery were outlawed in europe.

paganism is far more elitist, since it not only propagates actual slavery, but also the notion that the elite is more divine than the masses.

>what am i?
Arab light

>this meme again

>no argument

>no argument

>finnposting

>swedeposting

What could all that makeup be hiding?

How is Norways army fighting for american interests?

That's some ugly camo.

Canada's military is something like 80% straight White males so naturally Trudeau is trying to change that.

The military has been trying to change that for years now, but predictably it hasn't worked. Turns out shitskin immigrants don't give a fuck about Canada or protecting it. Totally surprising

Yes, but they all get raped.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
56% is fucking REAL BOIS

You don't have a real army don't you?

I should also mention that the women are mostly in non-combat roles. But yeah, turns out when you tell people that it's more important to be proud of your home country they don't want to put their life on the line for the country. Big surprise indeed.

another propaganda thread.

Its quite funny how you get banned for laughing to jews and niggers but White genocide is always more acceptable.

Fuck this nigger website

>Grrr aiming at the rude canadian

Mostly I get in trouble for making fun of chinks here

ooops meant french ofc.

Chicks are Canadian niggers from country fixed perspective.

Goal is multiculturalism

>tfw chinks aren't even the most common minority in Canada and will decrease as a percentage in the future while others increase
I've learned not to bother arguing with memes however...

I want her to tactically assault my haram asshole with her semi-automatic tongue

well that great formula but norwegians are simply too arrogrant and stupid to undestand whats going on

The scarf prevents that. If she was integrated she wouldn't be muslim.

What the fuck does a country like Canada "stand for"?

Your post was stupid tho. Ping pongs are the only acceptable immigrants. They actually contribute to the country while at the same time don't pretend to be the same asu us. And they can't get angry when you're racist because they have stupid code of eating literally any shit the customer throws at them.

both rome and the chiefdoms after the fall of rome used christianity to rope in its citizens and have a defined code of conduct. also they had an excuse to advocate for their divinity and use their word as law. just look at the balkans between the fall of rome and the austro hungarian empire

White Sharia

Service guarantees citizenship

Very common. I saw a few of them myself.

Sending women into the meatgrinder would be stupid though.

Israel has taught us women are important in defence though. Just I wouldn't put them into combat.

>Spain talking about chinks

yes. they are dumb and their only purpose in the army is to be use as an "muh strong women" propaganda and being sexual partners of alpha high rank officials.

>their only purpose in the army is to be use as an "muh strong women" propaganda and being sexual partners of alpha high rank officials.
This is their purpose in every Army

who made people believe that women are capable of these kind of stuff?

feminists innit

Not in the next census

>Estonian Defence Forces
>Active personnel 6,400 (Defence Forces)

yeah, because people definitely change their entire religion just to make their political arguments stick.
If one finds truth, he must embrace it.

>NOI and black converts
>actual muslims
wew

>Flag
No, a few years ago we had a referendum about whether or not women should have to serve in civil service and the majority voted no. I guess no one needed equality and stronk womyn there.

The picture is from the entire world, not just America, and all the black Muslims I know are Sunnis, NOI is a really esoteric group.

oh and 10% of native born muslims are hispanics, and 18 % are white (but don't really pay that number any heed, it includes arabs.)

>weak

kek

>this is the soldier your life could depend on one day

Yes the military is only recruiting women now

You do realize Christianity was made by the same people as Islam, right?

Semites.

25 000 men and 500 women start their service every year, so not really. Also I think it's way more likely for women to drop out and not finish their service

Women can drop out any time they want. And they have other privileges like time for make up and hair, lighter equipment and training

It's almost enough to make you question if there's even a point to letting women in

'If I convert, they will not kill me!'

Yeah in non combat roles such as medical personel, logistics and beaurocracy.

There aren't many and like 90% of them are in communications or support.
>medics
How are you going to evacuate anyone when everyone around you weighs more than you?

While I was doing my reservist duty there was a bunch of cadets at the obstacle course. The women only need to wear a helmet while the guys had plate carriers and rifles slung over their backs. Even with that advantage, every female got stuck at the first obstacle, a 2m wall.

its just banter

They are still building up their army thanks to you.