neoreactionary lads in

evenin'

desu isnt filtered in the name field

youtu.be/k0zJ-4rq0kM

Does it ever stop hurting?

?

business idea: marry a japanese girl

just had sex with my bf's dog

>A tropical storm is an organized system of strong thunderstorms with a defined surface circulation and maximum sustained winds between 34 knots (63 km/h) and 64 knots (119 km/h). At this point, the distinctive cyclonic shape starts to develop, although an eye is not usually present. Government weather services first assign names to systems that reach this intensity (thus the term named storm).[120] Although tropical storms are less intense than a hurricane they can produce significant damage. The shear force of winds can blow off shingles, and air borne objects can cause damage to power lines, roofing and siding.
woaaahhh that's so crazy! hope you guys are ok

got raped

Ah, I forgot to click "hide", now he's filtered.

didn't realise we were all in here for a minute aha

anime

funny how liberals just loled about bush who was bombing kids in iraq but viscerally hate trump, almost like they just do what the tv says.

How does it feel that a landwhale can get a Chad with a 10/10 Michaelongo's David sculpted body but the reverse won't happen for us with women?

>Anonymise all

Just killed that gimmick dead

if you're rich? yeah you can

High Rorkedom is the only path.

Fuck that stupid ling wong chink you keep posting.

fuck off cunt

DRUMPFFFFFFFFFF

gf just sent me this

it was off the back off 9/11 where people enlisted aged 18 thinking they could make a difference

not to mention it allowed america to pass the patriot act, hell bush could have even used some hitler tier emergency powers if he wanted

nothing wrong with bombing kids in iraq

kek

love jamaica

Bunch of dumb baboons.

lmfao

even low category hurricanes aren't something to worry about.

must be not according to lefties because obama did more of it than bush

Ereader lad in.

decided to hold off on buying the £600 ereader for now, because a new generation of the one i was interested is going to come out early next year.

instead, i've taken to doing a few hacks on my dad's old nook that he got for like £30.

The before pictures show you how shit it was before (formatting going crazy, diagrams missing etc)
The after pictures show you how good i've made it (formatting properly, diagrams showing, ability to highlight/copy text and to make annotations (both freestyle or typed), ability to rotate the screen, ability to use a dictionary).

on top of making it a better ereader, its also a (really basic) android device now, which i can check my emails, browse the web and so on with. literally did it all at work too, don't tell the boss though :)

literal actual autism fuck off

We'd normally say 'fogo no rabo'

It's a thing here at favelado's parties...

>dad is grilling burgers, taters and sausage for dindins
>i'm eating a salad because i'm on a diet

WHO cares

why is it autistic?

bit of drone banter

literally had a Gamechild donkeys years ago

mother bought it for me in some dodgy street stall iirc haha

Fat bastard

did i fucking stutter? watch me wrap this bottle of magners round your face bonny lad

dire post

hey fatty boom boom

awful post

England is not some kingdom

You know what I find odd that people like Corey Haim have been for years trying to tell us this stuff goes on in Hollywood and he's ignored or laughed at but because a lot of women are involved suddenly it's a very big deal for the press.

gf showed me this last night from a facebook post

Hello and we're here LIVE with user!
*Audience applauds*
user, what would you like to say to our lovely audience?
*Hands you the mic*

Russian lasses

i liked it

>bottle of magners
only thing youll be wrapping is your lips around cock you gay little cunt

rather windy outside

>Tyrone
sheeeeeeeeeeit

How old are you? Bush was absolutely despised and derided constantly for being dumb, people were outraged when he won in 2004

the proverbial ‘f

kek

t.boris

wtf mate? bit racist

Lads, the ad on the bottom of the screen (on another board) is telling me that SeXxeMom (who is 7 miles away) has sent me a chat request.

What should I talk about with her??

how to cop a Yank gf in Britain lads?

why would anybody care about somebody saying this sought of stuff goes on?

Superb post. If we had awards for /brit/ this would be deserving of one.

bush was a joke, but libshits today actually think Trump is some kind of fascist dictator

willies

men can't be victims unless they're black and it's racism, or they're gay and it's homophobia, or they're muslims and... you get the idea.

tu tens muitos problemas ali
precisamos bombardear todos brazileiros 2bh

mate your wife looks like she wouldn't catch a shag in a brothel

got one unironically

even went there to see her

go to america mate there are loads of yank birds knocking about there

seemto have ulcers on my tongue 24/7 :(

give her every single piece of personal information you have so that you can establish trust between her

couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery

>white male
ummm nice try sweetie x

do u want to save a qt eastern european from a harsh life

ummmmmmmmmm drumpf is literally hitler lad my favorite celebrity told me so

speak words at them
order doesn't matter

pretty sure such a thing would be illegal to begin with

nah I feel like she would become a nutcase when exposed to actual freedom and disposable income. Best to get a middle class girl from an eastern euro country that still has the cultural values

an incredible piece of art
youtube.com/watch?v=TPuf2adIwZ8