M-MUH AYY-THEE-ISS-UHMMMM

Post pics of atheists going batshit when anything religious is brought up. Mainly anti Christian and Jewish appreciated. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFbK7ZZE9EY
youtu.be/y6rCbqpq6d0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_questioning
youtu.be/cXszdB6ACPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GET THAT ONISION CANCER OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bump

It is an inexcapable human characteristic to beleive in a higher power.

Why?

You and I don't know if some incomprehensible being made the universe, but it's safe to assume religion is inherently wrong (but not purposeless.)

Go tip your head apparel somewhere else.

>atheists are edgy

News at 11

>but it's safe to assume religion is inherently wrong
why?

I can't even trust a human being to make me a cup of coffee, let alone to tell me the secret hidden truths of the universe that were revealed to a sole person and not the entire human race.

this guy is original cancer

Here ya go OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFbK7ZZE9EY

Are scientists not human beings?

I don't need to trust a scientist, they either show me results or I ignore them

Because every religion says similar type of stupid bullshit as their explanation. If one religion would be true it would be infallible under a lot of scrutiny but every fucking religion has so many flaws it's ridiculous.

How do you know that those are true results?
How do you know that they're even actually a scientist?

Agreed, but for most sane people, it's pussy and/or beer.

There's a difference between someone using a system to find out how the universe functions and another trying to sell you the idea their particular deity did everything and told some guy to write some things down in a book.

People are great con-artists, also science isn't perfect.

When's the last time a scientist showed you his results?

Why do you think religion and science are direct comparisons to one another?

Can't you get conned by scientists?

every time I turn my car on a flip a light switch you retards, when the fuck has God done anything?

So science has no right to interfere in religious domains correct?

Youre not supposed to just trust someone else, youre supposed to trust yourself and search your workings. Faith and knowledge arent about trusting someone elses word, its about doubt and growth and discovery.

Also when i said higher power i didnt necessarily mean a specific deity, just that no matter what humans are innately prone to uphold abstract and metaphysical ideals purely based on the ways our brains are constructed. Its inescapable, even the most staunch atheist or nihilist have ideals that are metaphysical.

who even is this fag? ive been seeing him nonstop on this fucking board

>uses advanced technological instrument to type things using digital data from the many generations of advancement in electromagnetic theory and engineering
But how du u no dey no wat dey talk abowt?

That's not how verifying science works retard

Science doesn't build things? Sciences didn't invent the modern world? How fucking dumb are you?

OP again, if being a for example, a Christian, is correct, and Christians are doing nothing to hurt anyone, why is it a bad thing to believe in Christianity? If anything it would be good to believe in Christianity because of the promise of heaven upon living a proper lifestyle.

This is a very dishonest post. You are by definition trusting someone else by believing in someone else's work, despite however much skepticism you throw into it.

They both try to do the same thing, one is more reliable and less con-arty.

Go and actually, scientifically verify some results retard. Don't just blindly accept everything you're told

The "good" thing to do would be to live in a world of logic, reason and reality. Live in nature by nature's accordance. Just because I like getting high every night just to sleep doesn't mean it's good for me because I end up sleeping.

Really I should be looking for root causes of my perceived insomnia.

So you actually agree that religion and science can be compared you disingenuous shit

Who the fuck is christina?

Omfg look at the autism I triggered.

But Christianity is probably the best organized religion to come out of that shithole Middle East. Be a Christian all you want, in fact it's is a better alternative to anything else but still not perfect by any means.

I don't need to """verify""" when i can literally interact with the results myself.

My car doesn't run on magic, I can open the hood and look at it my self. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Like I said I don't need to trust any scientist their results speak for it self.

No, I'm saying one is dishonestly trying to paint a picture and the other is honestly trying to paint a picture.

Christina grimmie, she was a famous youtubers who was shot sometime around the Orlando night club shooting. It was by some complete random faggot.

>listening
>trusting

Ok there

>i love anime because the stories and themes are really deep. Here's my waifu pillow
>LOL Christians are so stupid, the bible isn't real and neither is jesus

>Shitty people believe something so that discredits the idea

Why do people think this?

>discredits religions because they have flaws
doesn't science have flaws also?

>Christianity came out of the Middle East
But Christianity came from Italy. Judaism and Islam are middle eastern.

You start trusting something once you believe in what you're listening to.

You don't even scientifically understand how your car works moron

How people like you can be so trustful and content with scientific ignorance is beyond me

>pic fucked up for some reason

solz about that

>Christianity came from italy
Christianity was founded in Israel no?

Christianity was either from Israel or when Jesus died which was in Rome.

>But Christianity came from Italy. Judaism and Islam are middle eastern.

Kek, it was nice "debating" with you.

>You don't even scientifically understand how your car works moron

Let me guess, because you're buying into the whole "POST-MODERN WORLD EVERYTHING IS UP FOR DEBATE FACTS DON'T MATTER, IT'S A MATTER OF OPINION."

Right? You do realize you can go to school and learn how cars operate, right?

Oh that bitch. Yeah I don't care about her.

mfw I don't indulge in either of those

omfg I found a goldmine on YouTube youtu.be/y6rCbqpq6d0

Yeah, you're retarded. I hope you don't consider yourself Christian because you're just shitting on it's history.

Christ supposedly lived in Israel.
The actual infrastructure of modern Christianity was laid in Italy and Greece.

I have a good idea how a combustion engine works. I cant disassemble the car and put it back together but that doesn't really matter. It fucking runs when I put the key in it.

You know what happens when I sit down a pray? Absolutely nothing.

Science 1
God 0

Yet you trust them to make your cars, your buildings, your clothes, your food, and everything else in your life?

Note I'm not entirely sure since I left Christianity a while ago.

You realize you could go to seminary and learn how the bible works right?
Amusing how you're willing to do neither yet still hold strong opinions about both.

>A while ago
No longer living

>You know what happens when I sit down a pray? Absolutely nothing.

And you know that how?

You are not relevant Onision now kindly go kill yourself

Bumping since I've only seen canacuck MUH AYY thee ISS ummmmm

I don't trust them to make them or to even make them functional, in fact I've been proven time and time again that manufacturers aren't generally to be trusted. I buy things that appear to be functional.

I don't know how you're sensing my level of trust as a consumer.

I've tried it for myself obviously.

Do you know how cars operate?

I'm not even atheist you moron.

Kill yourself.

No, but I don't care how cars operate I just know they generally do operate because they can take me from point A to point B.

How do you know?
Furthermore your car was designed by engineers, who are actually part of an entirely different discipline than the scientific priesthood.

I don't hate christianity, but do people actually think continuously saying "but how do you know?" is an argument?

Talk me through the steps you've taken and how it led to your conclusion being valid

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my sides are melting

You're just for some reason assuming people don't do research for sciences. That's the point of believing in science, to research finding and conclude to yourself that you can create the same condition and find a similar or exact result that was found.

How do you test the Bible or the Quran? You don't go near science, you speak to scholars and professional on the topic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_questioning

It's trying to find out if you have a fucking argument

>Protip: you don't

Why does everyone try to fucking score points on this issue?

Some people believe in god, some don't. As long as it doesn't interfere in your way of life who gives a fuck?

I don't need to break it down here I'm not asking you to trust or believe a word I say.

I fact my entire argument is that I don't trust other people so I would never ask someone to trust me.

>keeps pushing the postmodern viewpoint

This doesn't even help your argument, it just shits all over every argument.

>How do you test the Bible or the Quran?
By comparing the societies that lived under Biblical tradition with those that lived under Quranic tradition.

wow, amazing...

Religion is bullshit is the redpill pol refuses to swallow.

Because you never prayed, you faggot. More importantly no one ever prayed for you and it will never happen. Enjoy hell, nigger.

Test the bible for authenticity you dumb rube.

NOW THAT MADE ME THINK.

In a nutshell(link related)

youtu.be/cXszdB6ACPg

>"You want a hug?"
>"No, I'm too sweaty."

What exactly do you mean by "authentic"?

>to research finding and conclude to yourself that you can

>create the same condition and

>find a similar or exact result that was found.

Have you seriously yourself EVER done that? Be fucking honest with me

is this pro or anti religion?

Is he a big guy?

New meme or not?

You haven't even heard my argument you speculative paranoid shit

Were the Soviets pro or anti-religon?

No, its finding the argument then dismissing it by asking the exact same question.

>Why is the sky blue?
Because of the chemical composition of our atmosphere and the wavelengths that reflect off those particles.
>but how do you know
Because scientists have done experiments and the results have supported this reasoning
>but how do you know
This is the point where you can fuck off.

I was raised in a christian home that went to church on sundays and I even went to a christian private school that had a religion class that made me memorize bible verses.

When you pray The heavens may open and God come down and has tea with you, well that's great but nothing like that has ever happened to me and I don't trust people not to lie.

Pro-religion, all the things in those pictures happened under anti-religion regimes like the USSR or revolutionary France.
Wikihow pictures? I think it's more of a Sup Forums thing but they make me laugh. Here's a Sup Forums related one.

I'm not saying I have you fucking idiot. Be honest, you love pushing postmodern narratives don't you? It creates this perfect grey shadow over everything so you feel comfortable "knowing" everything is just a bunch of wishy washy bullshit.

The dictionary definition. Do you need the definition for dictionary as well?

You're argument is just "how do you know _______" over and over. It's a disingenuous argument to be making in the current year.

real life REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Germans believe there is a god while they get raped by Muslims

L o L

>trusting scientists

How unscientific of you