THE COLD WAR IS OVER ANY SECOND NOW

>The decision of the Warsaw summit of NATO indicates that the alliance makes the step up from the Cold War to the preparation of a real war, ex-Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev.

>"NATO of the Cold War has begun preparations for the escalation in the hot," - he told "Interfax" on Saturday.

>"All the rhetoric in Warsaw just cries a desire almost to declare war on Russia they only talk about defense, but actually are preparing for offensive action." - Gorbachev said.

source: interfax.ru/russia/517699

we are all deeply concerned here

>Former Soviet President believes that members of the Alliance are trying to pretend that they are not afraid of anything, and this is very suspicious

I lol'd. Classic Russian paranoia.

This is the endgame.

The fire in the US is being stoked to play all "radical" groups(ie. those perceived as threats to the state) against each other so they can be declawed before the war.
I imagine it will be a relatively short war, and that the west hopes to tax the Russian people so much the federation falls apart.

I've suspected that the Brexit was engineered, seeing as they're the only really capable army in Europe, it would be odd to find out that the establishment was on our side on that one.

Most of Europe is going to be useless in a war, and i think the US is going to invest a lot of time and effort into making the Intermarium countries capable. When that starts there won't be much time left before it happens.

With my life, I will defend Estonian independence.

Give me some iron and lead and point me to a Russian.

>give me some iron and lead
I think that's not what a soldier is, user, but here you go.

Well, if I'm sneaky, I can stab him with this and take his weapon.

Well, no matter what. There are glorious times ahead to be trouly neutral again. Yet, I do wonder who's gold we can snatch this time around.

The Forest Brother who will pop up in the Baltic when NATO abandons them will need guns.

Please explain further, friend.

The situation in the US is fueled by politicians, it is a means to pit the blacks against the militias so they can justify disassembling groups within those "movements". During a war they need control, and the militias could upset that at a critical time.

regarding brexit i think it was decided that they leave in order to keep britain out of the shitfest that is soon going to go down here, especially with the threat of war nationalism will explode meanwhile our economies will implode.

And regarding the intermarium, just google it. The US can't really use the rest of Europe for defense against evil manlets, so they focus on the slavs that are capable and willing to fight if it comes down to it.

came close to just repeating myself, if i was unclear i blame your vague question tbqh fampaitachi.

Decent.

Are you expecting a martial law scenario in the US, or just a declawing of opposition groups?

I've always had a feeling obama was going to suspend elections after reading some of his executive orders. I realize a lot of presidents make executive orders in the same vein, but somehow the language and scope of Obama's seem more predictive.

Kek

I wish i could mountain Jew. I had to laugh a few weeks ago when you guys reminded everyone that you can destroy all your infrastructure with the press of a button.

Shitty times ahead.

Will they invade us totally now?

Just a vacation.

Can't wait to slaughter the Russians

It's likely going to be martial law, after all the idea here is to create a situation so bad they can justify the means to attack their own citizens if they need to.

I wouldn't be surprised if it impacted the elections, or maybe it wont at all. I really have no idea what will happen. Maybe they will do it solely to keep Obama on for the sake of stability or simply to find an excuse to extend his term and draw out militiamen so they can deal with them.

I believe this is what the whole "white terrorism" bullshit was all about, a conditioning to prepare us to think that anyone that could resist the states wish to go to war or extend control over the populace are ebil nadsi terrorists.

It's pretty terrifying to see, if the US fucks this up and is rendered incapable of fighting a war, the rest of the world would go batshit insane. For all the shit we give you, the vacuum you would leave would be the death of us as it would surely bring on the next world war.

I wonder how many cities SB-3 Ghouls will melt.

>slaughter Russians

You'll be in a KGB dungeon getting your balls clipped off and your fingernails ripped out while Jamal is back at home fucking your girlfriend because he didn't even remember to sign up for Selective Service

Why does U.S.A hate Russia again, wasnt the whole cold war nothing but country wide paranoia and a bunch of nothing actually happening

Why? I can think of 3 billion people that are doing more harm to the world.

Russia could take over the EU without firing a single bullet if they really wanted to so why bother with this nonsense?

The US has insisted on shitting in Russias cornflakes ever since WW2, and naturally the Russians being white niggers have responded equally graceless.

But thinking about it, it's weird how no one would even consider peace a possibility. It's almost as if we've just learned to accept that inevitably the war will come.

True capitalism in action.
They just won't tolerate competition.
Go NATO Napoleon and the Nazis were confident too.

sorry tinfoilfags it's just noise; Russia doesn't like NATO doing anything in particular and they like letting us know

neither side wants war and I can't really envision a (realistic) crisis more severe than a coup in Ukraine. it's just posturing

There's absolutely no way in Hell the US will attack Russia militarily.

They couldn't cough up the support for Syria, we can't effectively conquer even Iraq, and we will take massive casualties for what - 'restoring' the Ukraine?

It's best if we just commit to staying at home and making sure trannies are adequately empowering our forces.

>we will take massive casualties for what - 'restoring' the Ukraine?
No, you'll have a false flag and you'll think you're doing the right thing by fighting the evil russians. See

hello i'm doom a messenger of kek

the balance of peace is no longer in harmony, skeletons dance and sing around the bonfire that is earth

war is nigh

A conventional war is a lot different than asymmetric warfare. And considering what was discussed earlier, there is no reason for them to commit to a conflict before they're(you're) ready.

However i do think it's more likely that you'll just tighten your grip on Russia and their allies until they eventually declare war out of desperation. They're probably having discussions about this very subject right now. Russians are good at planning ahead, maybe they'll just blitz eastern europe and declare that if you attack them it will lead to immediate retaliation with nuclear weapons, forcing us into a new cold war leaving them with territorial gains, and NATO with their dick in hand and nowhere to stick it.

This is the endgame Pedro Burgerstein, this is what 70 years of poking the bear all comes down to. War is coming, and so am i.

i hope all the nato fags who attack under the flaseflag towards russia die horribly and those who dont will dismantle the whole thing only leaving agreement of defence against anyone, be it usa, eu, russia or anyone else

Can russia even get away with nuking the us?
If they really wanted to and didn't care?
How would russia and the US even look like after said event? I know the US has early warning systems and landbased ICBMs to possibly stop it.

Finland and Sweden will be accepted for NATO membership on 2017.

>I know the US has early warning systems and landbased ICBMs to possibly stop it.
No, they don't. Nothing can stop a sub 100 miles off the coast of NY from nuking everything.

There is no stopping it, missile shields are national penis enlargers and excuses to put missiles in funny and unexpected places.
They can and will nuke the US, and everyone else if it actually comes down to it.
Not to mention that both the US and RU have nuke subs that can strike from anywhere at any target. One of their instructions is to remain even after the loss of contact and fire additional missiles at large cities to kill survivors when they come back to scavenge.

Global thermonuclear war is nasty, the best we can hope for is that some Ivan chickens out, maybe they realize that it's all over and capitulate. I suppose that's as good prayer material as any.

Remember to stock up on Iodyne...

>Russians are good at planning ahead
>20th century Russia/USSR rife with political and military blunder from Tsushima to Afghanistan
>bankrupts themselves and effectively ends the Cold War
>Currently economicaly wrecked due to focusing said economy on oil exports
Top KeK
GTFO shill, Russia can barely afford their limited actions in Syria.

There's SOSUS nets, IUSS, and SURTASS that can hear even a Borei-class submarine's OK-650 reactor well before it gets into position for a low trajectory launch.

We intentionally let Russian subs pass our surveillance all the time as to not give away asset positions but nothing gets close enough for surprise attacks unless we allow it and you can bet a 688i or 744-class trailing it. The Russians still have a hard time hearing those boats.

Why would the US allow a hostile sub carrying nuclear material to get that close?

We're fortunate that both Russia and the US wants land and resources. Which both Russia and the US has plenty off.
Luckily this whole terrorist mentally of "we want this, even if it's just inhabitable ashes" doesn't have access to nukes yet.

They're doing this because of Brexit, they want to cut down the white population because they're waking up

All Putin has to do is threaten to nuke Israel, New York and irradiate New Zealand so there's no escape for the elites

>Iodine
>only effective for radiation taken into the Thyroid and no others
Thanks Dr. House

Lel no

Do you understand how slow subs, even nuclear attack subs are?

By the time we discover nuclear subs converging around the coasts, it'd be too late.

You've had them in a stranglehold for decades, as you increasingly nervously stated that they would fall and balkanize any day now, and they still haven't said uncle.
I don't think anyone would argue that communism worked out for them though.
My point though, was that they are likely very aware of the current situation, and may choose to strike now while they have the numbers on their side in Europe. By taking as much territory as they can and then attempting to stalemate the war indefinitely so they have a chance to recover.
If the turks screw you and sides with them, you could essentially be excluded from half the world, as the russians have been for so long.

Russia is not just out for land, they have to expand their influence to survive. And the US is trying to restrict them so they can slowly kill them off economically. This isn't about greed, it's about survival and removing competition.

You're welcome, remember to take it rectally.

I do not know your flag but I love you.

Lel, no.

You have no idea how many places and ways we watch the seas. We pretty much know where every sub is once they pull out of the barnyards at Sevmash until they end up in the scrapyards. Russian nuclear propulsion is a lot louder than we let on that we can detect.

It's not uncommon for a 688i to pretend to lose the Ruskie sub it's tailing to give the Russians a false sense of stealth they do not have.

>americans pretend to not notice russians
>russians make as much noise as possible to make americans think they can track them
>eventually it produces that post
not being a dick, just got a healthy chuckle out of it

We got a good look at several reactors in several subs during their decommissionings at Polyarny without the Russians knowing.

Their reactor designs are abysmal and there's no doubt those pumps can't be any quieter.

Also, most their props are noisy enough above 3 knots to be heard from a great distance.

Wake up you fucking mindless pieces of shit.
This is another OP by the CIA and the military industrial complex. They tried changing the regime in Ukraine, Russia resisted and annexed Crimea.

The world right now is FILLED with distractions so you won't see what's coming. Once the economic crash kicks in we're past the Rubicon.

You don't know fucking Spain?

The thing is, I expect most of the types likely to fight in the evbil white militias likely are smart enough not to get too involved the current chimpouts... especially because the chimpouts and militia types tend to be in different states.

Unless the military is planning on going house to house in red states and confiscating guns and killing Americans at a time when a distinctly darker group of "Americans" is driving the narrative, whitey with his AR-15 and Mossberg is fairly safe. Libshits and niggers do not matter.

>Russians being paranoid again
>Russians think not letting them take over countries means you're preparing for war

REMEMBER
The cold war and the endless establisment desire for a war with Russia is a trick!
Russia is not our enemy. The Russian people are like us. However the true enemy is the enemy of both America and Russia. The Jews!
>Juden activity present: levels over 9000

Russians shouldn't have let the Jews get rid of the monarchy then

All fucking Russians must fucking hang.

They fought bloody battles for control. The Jews won. The Communist Jews took over Russia and its atrocities spread across the globe. Since the fall of the Soviet regime it has seeped into all nations, pitting them together in war for control, and ultimately mass murder. The endgame is death. It is not Russia who is the threat.

Russia is a giantshit hole and 90% of the country is uninhabited because its uninhabitable.

There is absolutely nothing in Russia we want, plus the Soviet Union is defeated, and all former Soviet States are now either working with the United States or in the process of becoming closer to us.

Russian leaders just cannot stand the fact that no one wants their commie bullshit.

There is a reason Russians flee to the west and it's because there is no future for Russian people in that frozen hell hole.

You are born and named Ivan, all jobs are shitty and pay jack shit so you join the military for a few years, retire, live in a commieblock the rest of your life drinking cheap vodka and contemplating suicide.

The life of a Russian is no fun.

Fuck you, Gorbachev. You're the worst leader in the history of this fucking country. You damaged my country beyond repair. What a giant fucking faggot.

Fucking American scum, kill yourself, I can't wait for the day Russian troops March through the streets of Washington D.C. and hang you fucking mongrel scum. The US doesn't deserve to exist as a nation, they talk big but when it comes down to it they're always outsmarted. In a decade Russia will dominate Europe and you cucks will be crying in your shithole "waahh the ruskies are oppressing us!" While Jerome fucks your wife's cunt. Kill yourself Yankee fuck

i agree with this post remove the true enemy and world peace is possible

imagine a world without wars, without feminism, without race bating, without corruption and degredation a world with no zionists

This guy was still alive?

What exactly did he do?
didn't he allow a free press and let people speak up against the totalitarian communist regime. Aswell as working towards a friendship with the united states? And then your people decided nah lets roll the dice and have another revolution?
From my perspective he seems like an OK guy, but i'm not Russian and probably don't know the bad stuff he might have done.

Gorbachev was the youngest """elected""" General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union at the age of 54.

He's only 85 now.

You don't understand. He is one of the reasons why Russia is still a 3rd world country in most aspects. His government spent money on dumb shit and the uneployment created a giant amount of criminals.
The government lost 62 billion rubles because of the Prohibition of alcohol.
He and his government fought against people who tried to start their own business even though Gorby promised everyone that shit like this won't happen.
He started a shit ton of wars in nearby regions. Some of those wars still haven't ended.
Our national debt increased from 30 billion dollars in 1985 to 70 billion in 1991.
Food vanished from the store shelves and the inflation was insane.

>The government lost 62 billion rubles
wew lad. And just how many dollary is this?
Like about 50 bucks?

Heh.

bump for habbening

People are too busy with "It Makes You Think" shit.

...really makes you think, hu?

Indeed.

I will gladly go to war with Russia if it means Red Scare 2.0

Now I don't know... what to think?

This guy knows what he's talking about.

This one is an idiot. US boats rule the ocean.

Whoa there buddy. You don't wanna get yourself in trouble.

>THE COLD WAR IS OVER ANY SECOND NOW
>COLD
well here I thought I read something important, I thought it was the COD wars....

kek fucking saveded

Fucking uppity Russians have been saying this since the 50s, and it's never happened. Cunt's need to calm down.

>Are you expecting a martial law scenario in the US,
If you hadn't read deray's hacked twitter account yet, this is actually BLM's plan. Make hell, so martial law, and snowflake nigger stays in office, and believe this will work.....

This has to be your worst president ever, basically a bondevik x 10, no worse we can't compare... even inciting these riots "No lives matters before black lives matter"- or so .

Seriously fuck that piece of shit nigger. I hope you learned this time

Would you like to a picture of a Los Angeles-class boat's screw? Highly classified.

Holy fuck you can't be cereal

You're retarded if you think a couple of blm members have a plan that will outsmart all the other branches of american government and the pentagon.

BLM is a front group funded by people like billionaire George Soros. They're just tools.

The point still stands. You think all of the non-blm people in American intelligence agencies (who probably already know exactly what's going on) and in the military will just stand by and do nothing as this "plan" plays out?

Sorry, that's an Ohio-class screw. Even more classified.

I like Russia though

Then you're a dumbass.

saved

obama can't catch my fast fingers

Finland has firsthand experience dealing with Pyccкиc.

You down for a game of Traitor Chicken?

Fuck you snowchink

What? I only posted a pic of a highly-guarded secret of the US military...

Why does Russia keep bullying the Poles ;___;
Why would the Poles even want to start shit with Russia? It makes no sense.

Why if I were you i would hate sweden more than ivan

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Yeah, I post a secret, you post a secret. We escalate the secrets until one of us either runs out of secrets or bitches out.

I'll start with a boring, on topic one. Torpedo tubes fire 7 degrees to port or starboard rather than straight ahead.

Because the Poles are simply the turf tanks have to crush to get to either Moscow or the European heartland.

do russians actually believe we're going to invade them?

Absolute newfag moron underage b&

Tubli goi....

I think stopping the warmongering would be a great idea. The us needs trump asap.

We know exactly where the North Korea sub that went down (a Sang-O-class) back in early March. Heard the hull crunch on impact with the sea bottom.

A Project Azorian-like plan with electromagnets is under consideration with a rapid in and out mission parameter.

Tänan Sind väga.