Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that...

Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man.

I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's 2018.
This meme has run its course, sister.

>greatest quote of all time
>running its course

pick zero faggot

>runs away

Mikey likes it (fucking guys) i bet he has fucked more guys than most women

Put your moffer in a thtraight-jacket you punk ath white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ath you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your athhole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with thith. Thith ith the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and thay it to my fath.... I'll fuck you in the ath in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're thcared coward, you're not man enough to fuck wiff me. You can't lath two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you thcared now, you ho.... thcared like a little white puthy. Thcared of the real man.
I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!

What was his problem?

He was molested as a child

Only guy that cared about him was dead, everyone around him was bleeding him dry and exploiting him.

He was extremely sensitive beforehand as well.

He has bpd and people kept fucking with him....they are lucky to have cops cuz theyd be dead

MASHALLA

>Put your mother in a straight-jacket

what

*smashes a little bird in front of Tyson*

youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk

Pigeons. They're called pigeons.

You'll fuck me in the ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can touch me, you're man enough. You'll eat my asshole alive, you Chad. C'mon anybody in here can fuck this sweet ass. This is the ultimate manpussy. Fuck me, you pimp. Come say it to my gaping asshole. You'll fuck me in the ass in front of everybody. You Chad... come on, you Chad. You're horny, you're the man to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my sweet butthole. Look at your throbbing erection now, you pimp. Horny like a faggot. Horny for this ass.

You'll fuck me til I love you, faggot!

why did this idiot get so buttblasted ?

Straight prison talk, desu. This must’ve been after he served time

I actually think that was him just being triumphant.

so much testosterone everyone is a female to him

that's kinda gay desu

better transcription

>I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!

have whitebois ever been btfo more than this?

From the start, born in the hoodies hood of NY. Was a sensitive kid, who pretty much had to rob and do shit just to live. Only dude that could reign him in died early into his run. But even then, he was still fine and on T.V.. as a personality..

The rape charge really affected his personality, because he started amping up all the crazy shit he would say. Then he realized that most of the people around him were fucking him over and got super paranoid.

He has a fantastic doc, "Tyson" where he speaks about most of this shit. You'll tear everytime he speaks about Cus, because you could tell how much he meant to him.

he was coked out of his mind by his own admission when this happened. I feel bad for him, looks like he's trying to hold back tears and his voice is wavering. Don King being the filthy nigger he is destroyed Tyson's life.

>mike tyson will never eat your asshole
It was a different time