"Bryan Cranston will never be in something great agai-"

>"Bryan Cranston will never be in something great agai-"

Never heard of this but gangsta James Franco sounds amazing.

that subtle kong reference

Fuck Bryan Cranston,he was good at a role that was tailor made for him and people act like he is the best actor ever. All he can do is Hal and "badass" Hal aka Heisenberg.

>I have never seen Macross Plus.

This movie was shit. It felt so aimless. I turned it off when KISS got out of the helicopter.

How did you know I wasn't a virgin?

Nor has anyone with a modicum of taste and self respect

Oops wrong image

You fucking people really don't watch much, do you?

so you turned it off literally 3 minutes before the ending?
wew lad.

>watching a "romcom"
Le leather special is right up your alley, roastie.

Seems the word "amazing" is dead.

>Cuckoo : The Movie

lel americans

Lol at people who browse fucking Sup Forums getting all elitist about not watching anime. Especially when you're in a thread about a fucking romcom.

Bitch, James Franco is amazing.

>weebfag talking about elitisim
Do you only talk about your children's cartoons on Sup Forums? Sup Forums is the most elitist board on this website.

>pic related its you

Plus is made by the same guy that did Cowboy Bebop you retard. Way to talk shit about something you've never even watched.

>elitisim
Based on your poor spelling it's clear you have Down's so that must actually be a picture of you.

>muh le nigger cowboy adult swim cartoon
Is that supposed to impress me?

And no, I dont watch media made for literal children, but keep taking pride in that. You're just as bad as the autists on /mlp/

You have no argument so you pick out a rypo to respond to KEK. And no, that Downs syndrome faggot is literally from your kiddy Plus cartoon so DOUBLE KEK