Can someone explain to me how Man City is so damn good this season? I know you'll say they brought the league...

Can someone explain to me how Man City is so damn good this season? I know you'll say they brought the league, but Mendy tore his ACL, Bernado Silva can't even start a game and Danilo is Danilo. It must be more than that

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en/news/12/spanish-football/2009/06/02/1300570/video-special-barcelonas-champions-league-gladiator-film
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Peppy G is simply the best manager in the world. Proven himself in three leagues as the superior manager. He's the messi of managers, you could say

Winning the league is a confidence trick. He who motivates his players the most whilst employing a successful system will see success.

Being able to drop more than the GDP of some nations on full backs and the like also kinda helps but team cohesion and confidence is everything.

Pep is obviously amazing at motivating HIS players.

This is a guy that played the final speech from Maximus in Gladiator to his Barca team before the CL final to G them up. It worked.

>This is a guy that played the final speech from Maximus in Gladiator to his Barca team before the CL final to G them up. It worked.
This cant be real

goal.com/en/news/12/spanish-football/2009/06/02/1300570/video-special-barcelonas-champions-league-gladiator-film

The answer lies in your pic.

Bernardo Silva and Gundogan would literally be the starting midfield on most other teams on the planet. How he managed to get that as a bench option on the cheap is ridiculous.

Momentum.

They seem to be the only top team with proper plans, they don't bet everything on a single player coming up with a plan.

steroids

luck

then why does nobody else have those stats?

Cuz manager is a genius. He draw out player’s potential and ability

Ederson has been excellent this season. The biggest reason why they didn't win anything last season was because of Bravo making so many mistakes.

Look at that pic. I see it now. Idris Elba is just a nigger Pep

Spending £500 million on transfers and buying off referees help a lot

they aren't really that good. mou turned united boring and still has a shit squad, arsenal are arsenal, conte wants to leave chelsea and their squad is too small, spurs are shit and liverpool trash.

pep spent £500m in 18 months. he couldn't even come close to winning the league last season so spent £200m on defenders. they won't win the CL so he is going to be exposed.

luck, bribes, steroids.

>muh money
Like I said the players he brought are either mediocre like Danilo or barely playing like Mendy and SIlva. Buying players is not the answer

This is why possession and zonal ball is perfect ball. It's a team sport that boils down to what can several players together do with the ball.

It's why Pep doesn't give a shit about an Ibrahimobitch and values a player like Silva much more.

pic unrelated

People are too lazy and dumb to prefer any other kind of explanation than >muh money. It's too simple and east not to appeal to retards.

because of Guardiola's signature tactic, have forwards make intersecting runs to destabilize defense and draw them out of position, find someone, goal

Also pressure up the pitch, mistakes, instant opportunity on goal

It’s the blood doping

If all English top clubs are shit, why are they dominating the CL?

this

GOD-tier possession and zonal ball with a lil pressing.

lack of luck

Agreee fully he is making sterling really good and many other players

In case you missed it they were really good last year but had horrendous luck in finishing chances

they've been good since last christmas, they didn't lose a league game all calendar year

they also had bad defending and bad goalkeeping
pep just spent a little bucks and his team was ready

mfw they start to PED check my squad

You described Alex Ferguson

But Pep did care for the first half of the season and it went great.

you mean he's the Ronaldo of managers? proved himself in 3 leagues

Ronaldo got carried in different leagues by his teammates; not really the same

This, motherfuckers!

At first we laughed at tiki taka now we are all envious of it how ironic

>daily reminder only one manager in Manchester who won the triple last year

>g-guys let's post some photos of the b-best team and manager in the world winning some trophies
>o-oh no t-there is none
Kek abus are so pathetic

this thread isnt about pep at barcelona or what barcelona does currently

>waaaaaahhhh i hate tiki taka
>keep using it
What did he mean by this

the quiz with no wiz

You get a guy like Danilo in the squad and pay relatively big bucks for him, so the other players at the club can look at him and think "well, if that guy made it, I must be one of the better players".

He's a super nice guy too, just a perfect addition to a squad. Unless he actually has to play of course.

Why lie? He was the main star of MU and they miss him still.

Pep is a GOAT cheque writer. Nobody is even on his level when it comes to splashing the cash, truly elite.

He was the main star in 2007/08, then he disappeared in 2008/09 and jumped ship before people started to criticize him too much

>Comparing that Fraud to the GOAT Manager

If it's that easy, why haven't Coaches like >MOUYES, who has also had the big check books, done what Pep is doing?

don't worry lads

/ouryear/ will beat them

did you watch that season? he scored loads of after christmas, was the reason they won the league

heh heh, inb4 they all get knocked out in the next round.
But to actually answer your question, English teams have been shite for a few years now, so it's only natural to doubt whether they are actually good until we see some maintained results in Europe.

Doping.

>the players he brought are
>brought

they're all on drugs

>spurs are shit and liverpool trash
(You)

Here's some math for you to chew on: 500-300 = 200 or 40% more.

why does Sup Forums hate Pep so much?

>wah wah daddy pls giv more monay pletty prease
Pathetic

To say Ronaldo is the GOAT manager is a little too much. He did an amazing job at the Euro final though, I will give you that Daquan

I hope Pep doesn't go the way of Wenger. At one point Arsene was arguably the greatest Manager in the world and changed the way football in the Premier League is played. Now he's turned into an out of touch dinosaur too stubborn to quit

lets see pep operate without 40% of his budget commie.

won't happen.

Arsene is obsessed with SAF, he wants to emulate him, not gonna happen

He didn't say it was easy. Nor, evidently, is it.

too many limey fucks who are afraid of the implications of pep-style ball: england will be shit forever.

what are you referring to

utd went to cl final without him