>61% thread

You can post in this thread only if your country has at least 61% white population.

Not even one percent less, if so you live in a mongrel country.

Welcome

I'd rather live in a mongrel country than in a rounding error on the global ledger

Hopefully I'll still be able to post in this thread next year
Plz read the op

>mestizo
>white

>2% nigger
>white

>mfw I shitpost about what countries are white or not
>mfw I'm black

reminder that if you're responding to an American there's a 40% chance he isn't white

>Mestizos
>White
Holy fucking kek

>60% White
>Includes Latinos and Muslims

>you can post in this thread only if you have at least 61% battery on your phone

Is America white?

argentina you have a 0% white population why are you posting?

Why is Montana so based?

Stfu whitey.
Bitches be lovin your money until it gone.
Then they stick wit you and take whatever you be earnin while they be comin home to my 12-inch black snake e'ry night!

Reporting in!

>tfw sub %61 nations will never have a white wife like pic related

Jesus christ, they're even infesting idaho? i though that place was totally 100% white

>Argentinians consider this white

looks white to me, DesuQuan

This is a white man in Argentina.

98% reporting in.

>Argentina in charge of knowing what's white

>USA in charge

Morning lads.

If i were a Yank i'd define my national identity at state level.

I don't think that meme will even cease to make me laugh out fucking loud. I needed that.

>that flag

The difference is we tend to stay segregated. Being 61% white is better than being a 100% nigger/indio/sandnigger hybrid that calls itself white.

Seriously. "61% white" means that out of a hundred people, sixty-one are white, but mestizos lack the intelligence to comprehend that, so they think it means every American possesses sixty-one percent european DNA.

It's also pretty hilarious how mexico always depicts themselves as fair-skinned and with european features despite mexican people being the reason why our white percentage is shrinking.

Gorgeous, can i race mix with her?
I want to make straight haired babies btw

i know this is Sup Forums and all but who gives a shit?

there's nothing inherently better about it. i just get sunburned really fast, and look like a fucking ghost when i'm sick. i wish i had mediterranean skin.

You are my favorite white country, Argentina. After this blessed land of course.

posting because I can

High hopes buddy

who /notwhite/ in a /notwhitecountry/ here

91.9% white in Scotland but god damn you do see a lot of shit skins around in some certain areas.

ayy lmao none of u are white okay? xD bro like u mad XDD? lmao faggot. fucking uppity mongrel faggetz :P (cryinglaughingface) YOU MAD?!?!?!

>Mexicans are the reason USA is "not white"

>accepted in the white thread

explain this logic?
USA is 85% white if Mexicans count as white. So do they or don't they?

we do, that's why the anti america memes don't really hurt to much. All I care about is Florida

No Canada. Disappointed.

You had so much potential.

Has anyone called the number on the collar?

OOOH YOU'RE TRYIN'!

We don't. This is white in Argentina.
(Welsh Argentines celebrating Eisteddfod)

>Beaners and Beaniggers deciding who's white
>my sides

the retardation of these fucking mestizos is amazing

>moja ideologija
>moja
Pls

Are US states/regions counted as nations? If so, I can post

Haha! Well since any given state likely is on average more white/prosperous/has a higher GPD per capita than Argentina as a whole, well, you go wild friend

Hmm..

the crime rate of actual whites in this country is so low, that they have to artificially inflate it so that the minorities dont look so bad in comparison

Sorry, I mean't non-hispanic white aka white

can someone post the "le 60% face"?

I'd let em in. They are descendants of Spaniards

Chile > Argentina

In that case why did you create this thread dumbass. Considering your country has none

They're no different than mexicans. They're mutts created by spaniards breeding with the indigenous people of the Americas. They're not white no matter how desperately they cling to the idea they're

Too bad only a minority of Argentines look like that. I wouldn't let them in either.

These are White Argentines.

Well played Argentina. well played.

Why are literal baboons allowed to post on this board? How do they even have internet in argentina?

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

ALL THE "BROWN" HISPANICS ARE INDIANS

FUCKING BROWN INDIANS

SOME HISPANICS ARE WHITE LIKE SPANIARDS DIPSHIT

98% white.. for now

>100% chink
>white