Do atheists objectively deserve to live?

Of all the living organisms om the planet only humans are autistic enough to "worship" a fantasy creation.

Only if they vote for Trump and support the next Crusade.

Yes, why wouldn't they? I believe Canada should be a theocracy but if someone doesn't want to be a Christian we shouldn't kill them we aren't savage blood thirsty Muslims

>Only if they vote for Trump and support the next Crusade.
This

I completely agree with this, I have no idea why people still fall for this ridiculous evolution fantasy. It's been 200 years since this hoax was thought up, just stop, it's not funny anymore.

Let me guess either you were born into a family living in the dark ages who indoctrinated you into their system of beliefs, or your sweet little mum died and you so badly want to believe you'll see her again in heaven so you play pretend and waste time making threads like this one.

Choose one

Do Christians deserve to be deported to the middle east to live with their yhwh worshiping brothers?

Free will was a mistake.

I see no reason why God had to give us free will.

And fuck that Fucking snake too. And eve

Fucking bitch

>Trump
>loves fags
>loves trannys
>divorced
>sleeps with whores and prostitutes
>has a show where he models half naked whores
No thanks

Yes
We are all entitled to our basic human rights so long as we do not violate the rights of others

Faggot

And yet the west is being conquered by people with a strong belief in a made up god. You act as if the will of the belief itself isn't the most relevant thing.

how do you know that?

no

They don't believe in God, Muslims worship Satan

Objectively speaking if they are right then no, they don't deserve to live
If atheists are wrong and there is a merciful God up above then in that situation yes, they do deserve the life God has granted them in spite of their choosing to waste it this way

I saw a dog barking at the moon

>in this moment I am euphoric. Not because of any phony science, but because I am enlightened by my faith to the true master of the universe, Lord Yahweh, protector of Yisrael and the twelve tribes

that question would imply that you are god.

Do you?

Frogposters don't deserve to live

Doesn't matter what or who it is, they are doing it because they believe it. That's the most powerful thing.

they bark at everything

dogs confirmed for animism

>I simply cannot believe that its 2016 years after the birth of our lord Yeshua Christ, and people still deny his divinity. Its almost as if they never even read the ancient Judaic texts that specifically confirm his divinity. I swear to Yahweh, if I wasn't living in this athiest ruled society today I would go all deus vault on these heathens

cant really blame someone for not knowing if a god exists or not

>look all these sad atheists, desperately trying to find truth in human made stuff like science that is constantly changing. Meanwhile I have achieved the highest possible enlightenment by simply reading the ancient and sacred Hebrew texts that remained unchanged throughout times, I am ready to face any challenge in this world while at the same time I am in a constant state of euphoria, due to my closer proximity to the divine

That's about the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Jump off a fucking skyscraper.

Giving you independence was a mistake

>I am always amused when athiest are trying to deny god. They all get so mad and start babbling about big explosions and other phony stuff. I simply keep calm and repeat them my favourite bible quote. This immediately shuts them down and makes them mad. I converted 23 athiest so far with my intellectual power

I'm atheist, what did I every do not to deserve to live?

>Just as I expected, all the atheist retreated to their holes, no one has the guts to argue with me. Just so you know, I am extensively well read In the Torah, New testament and all the apocrypha texts. I also memorized all the Chronicles from the Old testament in the original Hebrew. I would like to see an """"educated"""" atheist try to argue with me

Why are christfags so edgy?

>athiest are simply incapable of grasping the highest form of divine intellectualism that it takes to be religious. G-d is the most complex idea in the world, only the smartest and most elite of people are able to grasp this idea, I feel sorry for these unenlightened people

I understand you're trying to reverse the "le tip" meme, but it's just not working.

i've never even thought of flipping that one around but it works

Thread...

Why are the most autistic frogposters always christian?

I don't understand it.

it's doing just fine when you realize the whole point is someone is being a preachy annoying smug faggot (AKA every single christian that's ever been on Sup Forums)

>t. a leaf
nobody cares
MODS PLEASE BAN CANADIAN POSTERS

i understand you're trying to downplay a reverse meme but its not working

I wouldn't be surprised if I got banned one day for preaching the bible by some edgy mod who came here from Reddit

Yeah, you're really riling up those Christians. They might even start reversing the years long stale meme, since it's so burnt into their psyche.

Here's your (you)s

hell of a persecution complex you have, you stupid cunt

Why do you say that?

>o-one day someone will even ban me bcuz im preaching t-the bibl ;_;

I'm lucky living in Canada that's the worst that will happen to me, but with the way things are going Trudeau will probably outlaw the bible one day.

In typical Christian fashion, as always.

Who are you to choose if I deserve to live or die?

How can you even be an atheist? I don't understand it do you just look at the world around you and go yup all this happened because of an explosion

Answer the man's question

I already answered it here They deserve to live, they still have the chance of redemption

Yes, only none-whites don't deserve to live. Except for east-asian people.

No I mean this guy should answer yours :)

evolutionarily, no. Religious thinking is an "irrational' way of dealing with a chaotic and irrational world. Religious thinking is an evolutionary adaption which is why it has lasted for so long and why they are the majority.

None of you exist except me. You are just fragmants of my infinite imagination and personality, and probably gay as well :DDDD realism is fake btw. Bless me

Oh I got mixed up sorry

No probs friend :D

damn makes you wonder his this retarded species made it to the very top of the food chain huh?

I really wish these pseudo-religious fucks on Sup Forums lived in a conservative country, they'll learn fast I guess.

What would I learn?

Oh look, it's another, "Christains attack atheists but never attack Muslims," thread.

Atheists caused Muslims

So just because I believe in things like Evolution and the Big Bang theory which have actually scientific evidence behind them instead of some magical sky man creating the earth 6 thousand years ago which doesn't have any evidence behind it, means I deserve to die? What?

>Atheists caused Muslims

>Bruh just like look around you lol.
Fuck off, this argument is stale and old.
The same thing could be said about god.

give atheist a chance since soon lord KEK shall return and trump is his prophet.

When did I say you deserve to die? I said you don't twice in this thread, are all atheists as stupid as you?

God told us to strike down those who come to our cities and tell us to worship other Gods. Islam shouldn't exist in the west but ALL church leaders ignore the bible.
Tell me how many new life forms were made during 9/11, I can tell you how many were lost. The Big Bang is impossible it could never have happened

Don't worship false gods

The Muslim invasion and decay of the Traditional West that is, you fucking nation wreckers

>He automatically assumes I believe in the big bang.
This is why I hate Christians.

Wait isnt the Big Bang theory rather seen as proof for the existance of god for some christs. How does that fit together with atheists?

Atheists are less than 5% of the population. If Muslims got in it's because, "good charitable Christians," invited them.

This is why no one takes Christians seriously.

The majority of atheists do

In Europe atheists are more like 90% of the population

Western Christianity is Secular Humanism right now

And it's because of constant atheistic propaganda

Life is not deserved. I don't know if he exists or if he does. Rationally I think that it's very hard to hold the dogmas of the bible that high. But I believe in a spiritual reality as well, just an unknown one.

>The majority of atheists do!
Citation or blow it out your ass.

Christians aren't interested in consistency.

They're just trying to pressure you the same way they got pressured into it.

When they're trying to place blame it's:
>Atheists are the cause of degeneracy.
When they're trying to convert you it's:
>Degeneracy is the cause of atheism.

They always want it both ways.

So when you acknowledge that they'll tell you anything which they think might pressure you into their cult, it's much easier to just ignore them and go on about your day.

Come and take my life, weakling.

I'll be first in line. Don't have to believe in sky wizards to know purging the Muslim scourge from the planet is the only way we'll ever move forward as a species.

Also free flights back to Africa, with a 15,000 check, as long as you agree not to return for 2 generations.

Well what else would they believe? Oh yeah that stupid computer simulation theory everyone brings up these days

No real Christians actually believe that. For fucks sake, not even the early church fathers took the creation story literally

He won when he rose from the dead. Checkmate Pilate.

>Come and take my life, weakling.

Easy there mate

>They're 90%! We're the minority! We're just like Jews! Persecution complex!
>In Europe...
>Home of the Vatican.

>Western Christains are secular, too! Also propaganda!

Again, this is why I can't take you seriously. You're not even bothering to prove anything. You're just doing everything that screwed up your religion to begin with.

If Christianity if failing it's not because of atheists. It's because of Christians.

I don't care if you're Christian and you believe that the Big Bang theory is some kind of proof of god or that the Evolutionary process was started by god or something a long those lines.

Why do they deny the greatness of God? He created is it's clear as day in Genesis why do you deny it?

>No real Christian
>Literally no true Scotsman

Big Bang don't seem to me an explanation of the totality of reality. It can't tell about the causes for it, or to transcend it. I don't think it's an special event at all, nor an central one.

I firmly believe there is a lot more going on, it's just sad that we will never grasp an proper explanation for reality.

I don't know how that deep mystery means that Jesus is the literal son of God, made son of Jews. That don't mean that we all have souls, that the devil is real and that we are central elements on the creation of reality.

I'm reading the bible, the new testament, and I'm loving it. It gave me a new perspective. Spirituality is important for life, but those explanations don't resist a deeper look.

I support christianity tho, in the cultural war against degeneracy and in the rescue of western traditions.

Ah thanks, okay I see.
Yeah some of those christian sites also sound a bit to fanatically devoted...

As a Catholic, science and faith aren't mutually exclusive

Wow one city with 500 people, just the EU has 500 million people

>Of all the living organisms om the planet only humans are autistic enough to "worship" a fantasy creation.
Atheism correlates heavily with autism, actually.

Except I'm not silly enough to actually believe that ever happened.

>There are 450 million atheists in the EU.
Well, citation needed, then.

People can't raise themselves from the dead.

>This just in: Assumptions!
I don't know how the universe was created and quite frankly, I don't give a shit.
Its people like that drive others away from Christianity.

Christians don't go by the Old Covenant, friend. Perhaps you should read the Bible more

There is not any serious human answer to reality, To call the religion a stupid fantasy is to overvalue the results of science of doing the same.

It's obvious that the scientific method will never grasp an sufficient explanation for reality as well. In the end, if it makes peoples live more meaningful and happy, it's okay, on a individual level.

As a cultural force, I prefer it more than what we have now, with feminists and the lgbt shit.