"Stop resisting"

Sup Forums BTFO!

constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm

Keyword- unlawful.

Who determines whether or not it's lawful?

Yeah, nice try bud

everyone who matters already knows this

too many bootlickers on Sup Forums try to give dindus carte blanch to infringe on your rights and its getting really old

Cops shouldn't arrest people until they have been proven guilty in court.

an illegal arrest is someone posing as a police officer, nice try doe

Basically, if you exercise the right

1) You better hope you win the fight

2) Given you live, now you better pray it was unlawful arrest or you'll get the injection.

Also for it to be unlawful does not mean you are innocent, it means they did not follow procedure while arresting you, like proving they are in fact police.

I fucking chewed my friend out over posting this.
He's going to get someone fucking shot because they tried to follow a Facebook picture.

Wat

I don't believe any of this, I don't think police are even required to read the Miranda rights, and even if they don't it's not like criminals get off

Miranda is only required when they wanna question you after they arrest you. And OP is not in the constitution. Didn't Indiana try to make this a law a few years ago thou?

>try

nope, it is law

Kek Indiana is fucking dumb

>Unlawful arrest
>Dont resist
>Few hours in a cell
>Post bail
>Court
>Sue
>Im rich now

>Unlawful arrest
>Fight back
>Kill cop
>More cops come
>Then swat
>Im dead now

Please do #2.

keyword is UNLAWFUL

but people doesnt understand the meaning of law anymore, they defent ILEGAL imigrants

Fighting if they fail to do miranda is dumb because the case will be tossed out. So I wouldnt advise it. But if a plain clothes cop pulls you over and doesnt have sirens or prove he's a cop, you can shoot him in self defense, illegal arrest and reasonable fear for life.

This, basically the only time you can "fight illegal arrest" is in situations where you did not know it was a cop and were in self defense, or wrong house, or something like that.

>Implying you can't be detained for 48 hours under suspicion alone

yup, but that law isn't

doing this would be playing with fire. Cops chipout at the drop of a hat. And they don't discriminate either, special when they outnuber you 20 to 1. Even if you're white/black/pink; they can and will fuck your shit up.

If anything... the US needs to retrain their police forces. They are killing and abusing whites at even higher rates than minorities, but this doesn't sell the news.

I'm pretty sure Mrs Tammy is not very thrilled either when they shot her son Josh in the back.

Sure, then they're treated like any other person pointing a gun at you. Understandable.

Yes it is. Who would want to be a cop in that state? You know how many people I've arrested who didn't know they had a warrant or thought I didn't have PC? Imagine if they thought they could kill the cops? Criminals are fucking dumb

AKA Kidnapping.

yeah you aren't a cop

Ok

Aww the hue monkey is trying to communicate.

>who is probably cause?

Is this designed to bait Niggers into resisting?

Because the reality is:

>“An arrest made with a defective warrant, or one issued without affidavit, or one that fails to allege a crime is within jurisdiction, and one who is being arrested, may resist arrest and break away. lf the arresting officer is killed by one who is so resisting, the killing will be no more than an involuntary manslaughter.”
>Housh v. People, 75 111. 491; reaffirmed and quoted in State v. Leach, 7 Conn. 452; State v. Gleason, 32 Kan. 245; Ballard v. State, 43 Ohio 349; State v Rousseau, 241 P. 2d 447; State v. Spaulding, 34 Minn. 3621.

You had better pretty sure that the arrest is UNLAWFUL or you can be charged with further crimes. If the cop is killed, then you will mostly likely be charged with involuntary manslaughter - or manslaughter - even if it was an unlawful arrest.

You'd also better have the cash for a good lawyer.

Also the police won't indite the police so it being unlawful in reality won't help you much in court.

As trump says, It's a corrupt system.

dick

>bootlicker
It's de facto illegal for a white person to defend him against niggers and they are getting more and more uppity. So yes I'm perfectly willing to give the cops a little more leeway especially when I've never experienced cops being unreasonable

Actually police investigate other police all the time

The government investigate itself and found no wrong-doing.

Just google cop gets arrested, cuck

Yeah, it won't matter if the cop shoots your ass for resisting.
You don't get to tell your side if you get killed because you tried to kill the cop and no judge is going to let you off for killing a cop during an arrest.
Calm the fuck down and go to fucking jail when you fuck up.
If you have a case, take it in court. If you lose then your case was bullshit.
It's not worth any loss of life you fucking faggot. This isn't the fucking middle ages where you get sent to the dungeon and tortured.
Quit acting like you don't have to face consequences, we all do when we act like fucking retards.

ahahahaha

jesus, maybe you really are a cop

Fucking nobody says "stop resisting" because we love the system. We say it because it's factually and statistically and historically the right fucking thing to do if you know what's good for you. But of course, far be it from hood rat degenerates to know what's good for them.

Stop taking your ques for reform out of fucking Hollywood.

HAHAHA LOOK AT ME, I'M GONNA RESIST THE SYSTEM AND GO DOWN AS AN EXAMPLE xD xD xD

The resistance members in Paris didn't fucking go out on the streets and tell a patrolling German that they're going to drive them out of the city, just so that their neighbors would feel reinvigorated or some shit. That'd be fucking retarded.

Stop being retarded.

Ama fwiend

thats not true you retarded faggot.

you can only "resist" an arrest if the officer fails to inform you that you are being arrested in you are only permitted to use equal force to that of the officer's

how many times have you been let off for domestic violence and dui

highest level of education

Oh, great. Make the officer feel more in danger. That is not a dumb idea at all. /s

Never and college degree.

I can think of 3 guys off the top of my head from my old dept who were arrested in the 2 1/2 years I was there. 2 were arrested for by our own dept and one guy got a dui in the next county over. It was a dept of over 400 officers so that's inevitable. Now I'm in a much smaller dept and no one has been arrested here since I've been here.

>officer says 'you're under arrest' before he arrest you
>no longer an unlawful arrest

if the officer fails to inform you that you are being arrested and assaults you, then you are justified in resisting since a reasonable person wouldn't assume they're being arrested.

Did I trigger you?

Although I agree with his comment from what I could decipher

>Cops shouldn't arrest people until they have been proven guilty in court.

I've had libtards and niggers actually make this argument. They also insist you can't shoot back until after a nigger has killed you. And you've taken them to trial, because he's innocent until he's proven guilty and cops aren't judges.

I wish harm upon them, but there is no God willing to listen.

It's about unlawful arrest, a.k.a Not cops trying to arrest you, you fucking faggot.

Cops putting you under arrest is considered legal and resisting might and will result in actions from the present officers.

Thats retarded to do even if it is legal.

Yeah, you better make sure all your shit is together before pulling this one. If you have even one thing out of order, you will get fucked. Right now, I'm in a very good place in my life, and actually dindu nuffin. So if a cop tried to dick up on me, I would not allow it. 10 years ago, I had to just bend over for them, because I was always doing something illegal, or had some skeleton in my closet.

you didn't read the first question correctly

0 times

lol post this for BLM.

Cops have an enormous amount discretion on the street. They can arrest for anything and fuck up your whole day if they want. Of course if you are innocent nothing will stick.

It always amazes me that people don't grasp the simple concept that cops can't sentence you with crimes. Only arrest you. And if you a dick, arrest you quite painfully.

If you're truly being arrested unlawfully, you'd be retarded not to let them arrest you and then subsequently sue for a small fortune.

Please come to my home and bring your family so I may murder your whole bloodline then I'll call the cops and show them your hacked up bodies and while I'm waiting for my court date so they can prove I did it before creating me I'll go do it to 20 other families

Logic!

Here's the thing though, ultimately it's up to a court to determine whether or not an arrest is lawful, not the arrested person. Kicking up a fuss during an arrest is literally nigger tier behaviour, you're better off sorting it out in court if you truly believe your arrest was unlawful.