Power Rangers

Will it be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/power-rangers-gay-character-storyline-yellow-ranger-plot-explained-987236
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will be kino as fuck

The armor looks like shit. It's like americans can't into clean design at all.

Probably not

No.

No and what's worse is all the people who made fun of me for liking Power Rangers are going to go see it and tell me that I'd love it.

It will be a box office hit

I was suprised it was PG-13, can it be even remotely entertaining then?

Thought it would be PG and appeal to small kids

Will Sup Forums give money to the Saban jew?

>I was suprised it was PG-13, can it be even remotely entertaining then?Thought it would be PG and appeal to small kids

pg-13 just means a parent or an older kid might have to tag along, it's fine.

I don't see how it could possibly be good.

This has been happening constantly for the last 10 years now, get with the times grandpa.

It's now the normies turn to have fun with le nerd culture

They're betting on the nostalgia, of course it won't be 100% aimed to kids.

Power Rangers revolves around me, Jason is a bitch.

Then what ive seen from the trailer.

They could have done it waaaaaaaaaaay better and put more nostalgia there

Not as based as Zhane

>a girl clips the Leo shirt rip scene

They already did, by inclusing the tune in the end of the trailer or something. You have to understand that these people only want a quick cash-in and if people are dumb enough to actually flock to the theathers they'll do a sequel.

not only that, but the 24 hour streaming of the entire show is blowing up on social media as well

it blew up social media for about a day when the stuff people cared about was airing now no one cares

He plays Tommy Oliver in the movie

>(((haim saban)))

nostalgia powered normies will make sure it doesn't flop

Embargo is up to day

Zhane?

>everybody suddenly reads comic books now

i will never understand the fad of following... a fad. if you dont enjoy why the fuck are you doing it? are you that attention craved? those are like people who are antitrump just so they get likes and sympathy from their friends but in the end they are protrump

Those suits are fucking terrible, the movie looks like Transformers lite. So it will be shit.

>Israelite, building on his experience with teen sci-fi feature Project Almanac, orchestrates a vastly more complex array of characters, action set pieces and technical resources for a combined effect that maintains dramatic tension even while teetering on the brink of excess. CGI characters and special effects sequences by Weta Workshop are seamlessly integrated and consistently thrilling.

holy shit....what if its actually good?

Jason jerks off a bull. What else can you expect?

will she be in it?

>Turbo was a follow-up to the first movie
Opinion descarted.

JUST?
I don't care really, still gonna watch it at my kino

you thought it'd be better than average?

Is the new movie better?

look at the critics who gave it a negative review. do you really think they'd enjoy it?

It will be morphenomenal.

>Scott Mendelson liked it.
It's going to be shit.

This was written by Landis, wasn't it? Can't wait to see how it's MY fault the movie flopped

landis wrote a campy light hearted script but the producers didn't like it so they ended up going with someone else's darker edgy script and that's what we're getting

>Will it be good?
>Will a film remake of a 90's property that doesn't stand the test of time be good when all the CGI looks worse than Transformers?
FTFY It's going to be a shitfest.

>Power Rangers
>good special effects

That the charm

They should had go the Shin Godzilla way with the fake props CGI.

Legend of Korra and Overwatch. Now power rangers? How did every tomboy have to be gay cliche got started? hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/power-rangers-gay-character-storyline-yellow-ranger-plot-explained-987236