They're all actors

They're all actors

youtu.be/hwn9kgP5A-Y

That's autistic

Open your eyes

i once mentored an inner city black child who actually knew his father and he said that his friends aunt's gay partner had a brother who used to bowl with an old lady whos trans gender-fluid offspring who chose the pronoun xir once had relations with a dog whos owner once dated a gay black firefighter who was one of the first responders at sandyhook elementary in sandyhook, CT and he said it was awful!!!!! stop being racist!!!!!

can you explain this? im interested but my internets too slow for jewtube.

Why would FEMA put people in caskets when it would just be faster to use mass graves or just burn them

Non woke nigga sppoted
Stay woke my friend

thank you
sleep well sheep enjoy your eternity in hell

Illuminati hired actors are controlling the media fueled by fake massacres and tragedies

OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE!

do you see us Americans as slaves to the media

Don't forget the dem reptilians

>sleep well sheep enjoy your eternity in hell
im assuming you didnt sense the extremely heavy, over the top satire in the image relating to my post

Sorry I didnt even notice the image posted im busy waking the masses

Add me on snapchat gab3real1 for a shoutout

Nice shill

>fake massacres

I can understand the shooters being govt trained but why would they be fake when the government has repeatedly shown it cares less about murdering it citizens?

also the cost of those lives lost is less than the cost to the ruling class for creating such a large masquerade and the possible risks of being caught.

Why do rappers think the earth is flat?

and this is exactly what you've been conditioned to believe by the media

Because we are enlightened free thinkers, do you see a trend?

>guys look there is more than one brunette in a country of 300 million THIS PROVES OBAMA IS A MUSLIM

They're obviously the same person, worry more about reclaiming your own country from the British and less about American affairs if you're not going to be open minded

?

>Reclaiming our country
We achieved independence through violence a century ago

You still haven't shown proof as to how they're the same woman aside from the similar eyebrows and haircolour