Is bass a bad instrument if you want easy pussy? Can average jane tell the difference from a guitar?

Is bass a bad instrument if you want easy pussy? Can average jane tell the difference from a guitar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIYqVyOu1O4
youtube.com/watch?v=00tAPDaP7NI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No unless you take it seriously and no. If you're shit at it will just sound like a shitty, fat guitar to jane. You can just strum a few chords on a regular guitar jane will think you're hot shit.

The Bass is known for being the "retard guitar".

learn that shit either way fag. if you can play one you can play the other.

Yes, average Jane will tell a difference but if you get decent it will be a lot easier to get a band. Also unlike guitars a decent bass has value if you ever need to hawk it.

How much pussy you get depends on how succesful/known your band, obviously looks and charisma go a loong way.

Here's the thing tho, say goodbye to any real sensibility in your fingertips, playing bass is fucking brutal on your hands and you need strenght/stamina, you've gotta git gud before you can be lazy on the bass, otherwise yes, retard guitar.

if you're a good bassist you can finger a girl like nobody else so i'd say go for it

go for guitar AND bass, they are basically the same

t. guitar hero pro

electric bass is for queers play upright

>Is bass a bad instrument if you want easy pussy?
Depends, are you good looking?, second what type of music you want to play? If you have good groove and can sing a little bit you are ready.

>Can average jane tell the difference from a guitar?
No, unless is a tropical thing

kek good one.

t. power chord players

I'll just keep walking

t. riff player

t. pentatonic virgin

t. cumbia bass line player

t. """blues""" knower

Show me your moves anons :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=oIYqVyOu1O4

what's the REAL difference? It's just a really fucking low pitched guitar with four strings. If there's something I'm missing here, please educate me :3

>Is bass a bad instrument if you want easy pussy?

Yes, only guitars and singing can get you pussy.

t. guy in 2 bands

Post the link to your post hardcore band please

This serves as an advice for people who want to start playing any kind of instrument.

If you do it just for the pussy then you are either gonna suck as a guitarist or quit early on due to frustration since your motivations are all superficial and want your results in the short term. That is simply not gonna happen. Plus you are not gonna get any girls as a shit guitarist who can play a few riffs and power chords off tune.

Same goes for bass, drums, piano, etc.

I started due to my love for pussy, but I ended up liking guitars even more than pussy itself

How the hell did you learn how to play with your fingers? I can't strum a single string like that, I always use my thumb because I'm a retard

Already had the left hand technique as I played the electric guitar, it was a sligther pain in the ass, but still a pain in the ass

youtube.com/watch?v=00tAPDaP7NI

The bass is for betas, alphas play the guitar or are the lead singer

not really
you can barely hear the bass in most songs anyway
almost the biggest cuck of a band, second only to the drummer

>is bass a bad instrument if you want easy pussy?
not if you're playing jazz

>can average jane tell the difference?
yes

you can say the same about a violin and a cello...

the fact that they are in different registers means that they predominantly play different roles within the context of a song. Any decently trained vocalist can probably pull off the same notes you'd play on a guitar, yet you wouldn't question their synergy rather than their mutual exclusivity, would ya?