AFTER 10,000 YEARS I'M FREE

IT'S TIME TO CONQUER MIDDLE EARTH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGV6bCTMM5w
lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Dagor_Dagorath
tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Vingilótë
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUUUUUUUUCK MY FINGER

MY FINGER WHICH HOLDS ALL OF MY POWER HAS BEEN CUT OFF!!

WHY, OH WHY DID I REACH OUT WITH MY HAND TO A GUY HOLDING A SWORD

Fucking this people claim that he was more powerful than morgoth in 3rd age lost battle by getting his finger cut
inb4 muh spirit survived

He probably is, Morgoth is INCREDIBLY weak. A total shadow compared to his former self: Melkor. The first to be created and the mightiest of all creations.

STOP, MY INVINCIBLE SON

Morgoth wasn't that "strong" at the end because of how much of his essence he'd used in corrupting ME. Also keep in mind, when they say Sauron is strong, they mean him and his whiplashed army, not just him personally

MAKE MY MONSTER GROW!

Well Tolkien said Sauron was "greater" which i take as sorta being Sauron in particular

Noooo, my perfect plan failed
And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling hobbits and that stupid gollum!

youtube.com/watch?v=YGV6bCTMM5w

Ya but morgoth was still creator of almost all evil creatures except spiders
Sauron did not create anything he just used morgoth's creations to achieve his goals which he failed in the end

he created the one ring...
and through deception he destroyed almost all of the numenor.
He's pretty evil on his own

>Melkor after escaping the Void.

>be me
>born under the Two Trees
>my hair capture their light inside them, be beautiful af
>this edgy elf-prince falls for them, wants one of my hair
>tell him to fuck off because I am an edgy teen myself
>he is a great craftsman though so he captures the light of the Trees himself on some crystals to fap to
>whatever
>he gets increasingly paranoid over someone stealing them
>eventually this evil god shows up and kills his father, fucks up the trees and steals the gems
>massive shitstorm
>fast forward 8000 years
>2 civil wars, 3 genocides, millions dead, two continents obliterated, a dozen civilizations and races lost later, all this bullshit seems about to come to an end
>the gems are destroyed and the last Maiar follower of this asshole is about to get his shit rekt
>see we got his ring of power and we are going to destroy him forever
>this random dwarf shows up and likes my hair too
>he asks for a hair of my head
>dwarves are good craftsmen right?
>oh hell no, we are not doing this again
>give him a hair and two more for backup

she was such a bitch
also: the gems weren't destroyed
one is with earendil on his spaceship
one is lost in the ocean
one is lost in the earths core or soemething (fell into a magma filled rupture in the earth i think)

air+water+earth=????

= Arda (the world)

The gems returned to the basic elements of the creation where they belonged

Would Melkor be at full power upon his return from the void?

>earendil on his spaceship

I cannot help but laugh at the thought of how little fucks this guy must give

>ring on gauntlet
>fully exposed
>doesn't even touch him

HACKSON

Probably

No, he transferred his power into the fabric of reality in an attempt to corrupt the whole world. That's how Tulkas was able to beat him up, Melkor at full power was a match for all the other Vala at once.

>BLAAAARGH NOOO NOT MY FINGERS

How in the living FUCK are they hoping to beat Melkor at full power PLUS all his followers this time?

They're going to need a new planet once this is finished.

We have tanks and nukes now user
Dragons are no match for SAMs

>Dragons are remotely a problem when you're dealing with full-force Melkor on the field

>implying Tulkas can't just wrestle Melkor into submission like the little bitch he is

>one is lost in the earths core or soemething (fell into a magma filled rupture in the earth i think)

I always felt that the biggest missed story idea in Tolk's work is in not making the Arkenstone be the lost Silmaril of Maedros. It would explain why the Elves were willing to go to war over it, something that makes zero sense in the Hobbit (the Elves want some gold? What? Why?).

what happened to ungoliant? she ate herself right? was she stronger than melkor

>he thinks Tulkas can stand a chance

Fear is one of Melkor's downsides, he ran from Tulkas without ever confronting him.

he will be yes. At the end of times. But then he will be defeated and the race of men finally finds redemption:

>According to the prophecy, Morgoth will discover how to break the Door of Night, and will blacken the Sun and the Moon. For the love of these, Eärendil will return from the sky and shall meet Tulkas, Manwë, Eönwë (with the old version of his name Fionwe) and Túrin Turambar on the plains of Valinor.
>There the forces of the Valar shall fight against Melkor and The Dark Powers. Tulkas will wrestle with Morgoth, but it will be by the hand of Túrin that finally death and destruction will be dealt to Melkor. Túrin will run his black sword Gurthang (Iron of Death) through Melkor's heart, thus avenging the Children of Húrin (Sindarin: Hîn Húrin) and all the fallen (In the end of The Hiding of Valinor Eönwë, and not Turin, kills Morgoth). Then the three Silmarils will be recovered from the Earth, sea, and sky, then Fëanor taking them and will break, and with their fire Yavanna will rekindle the Two Trees, and a great light shall come forth, and Pelóri Mountains will be levelled. The battle will end and renew Arda's existence: all the Elves will awaken and the Powers will be young again.
>Following this, there will be a Second Music of the Ainur. This song will sing into being a new world. Men and Elves will sing it with the Ainur. It is unknown what the fate of the old races, or of the old world, will be in the new one. However, It is worth noting that the Dwarves believe that after the greatest battle of all time, they will help the Vala, Mahal, rebuild Arda. For though Mandos prophesied it, even the Ainur do not know anything of the second world or the Second Music. All the Ainur know is that the Second Music will be greater than the First Music.

lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Dagor_Dagorath

Melkor made dragons because he literally couldnt deal with elves on iron armor
Wait until he meets thermobaric artillery barrage

This is so wrong in so many ways.
>Galdriel not Chaotic
>Gandalf not Lawful Good
>Sauron not Lawful
>Fucking BOMBADIL

1/10, apply yourself.

>Melkor returns
>Re-incorporates Sauron
>Sauron "goes to have a chat" with POTUS
>Suddenly, Melkor has the full military might of the USA at his disposal

Dragons are just a distillation of his power. He made dragons because his power was only a tiny fraction of what it once was.

Sauron isnt even in the picture m8

>earendil on his spaceship
Could you explain?

>Tulkas will wrestle with Morgoth, but it will be by the hand of Túrin that finally death and destruction will be dealt to Melkor.

Fucking RIP Tulkas.

It's unclear, but given the existence of Shelob presumably Ungoliant lived long enough to breed at least.

Stronger than Melkor? No, she could maybe out-fight him but Melkor has more tricks up his sleeve than just being physically powerful.

Toot-toot

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Vingilótë

Who's that under Neutral Evil "mate"?

Why he wasn't invisible?

Ungoliath is her own thing, not a part of Illuvatars creation
I doubt she even is killable

he has a ship, with which he can fly and he has a glowing silmaril on his armor or helmet, i don't remember. He sails the sky every night and has become the morning star

>who is this dude in sick armor with a crown of 3 gems?

There's literally a magic elf flying around a spaceship that looks like a giant glowing white magical longboat and atop his brow on a circlet sits one of the most powerful and rare magic artifact gems ever created and responsible for most of the chaos that occured in the universe just fighting to posess it.

You can look up during nightfall on Middle-Earth and see his ship as a bright light in the sky that sometimes comes and goes as he sails around the universe.

His crowning achievement was battling and defeating a Dragon so big it blotted out the entire sun when it was in the sky and when it fell it destroyed a mountain range. He did this flying alongside an army of eagles with the King of Eagles himself who is like the size of a 747 Boeing. Nobody knows HOW he killed the dragon, it's just left to the readers imagination that he did something with the silmarillion and his flying longboat blessed by fucking VARDA the Goddess of Stars herself.

morgoth
he has the three silmaril visibly on his crown

She's definitely part of Creation, the Vala didn't know where she came from but presumably she was caused by Melkor's marring of Arda in some way.

The ring just enhances what the user is good at. Hobbits turn invisible and Sauron turns into a big guy

Then who's that with UIngoliant under CE? Surely it can't mean Ungoliant is CE, she was an animal, that's Neutral in D&D terms.

But ok, putting Melkor under NE is as stupid as putting Sauron there.

does it seriously imply Tulkas will die? I just thought Melkor will be double teamed

Ungoliant is definitely CE. She's not an animal, she's an evil entity born from the Void itself whose webs absorb light leaving pitch blackness around her.

She also feasts on pure light itself.

Sauron's natural form after the fall of Numenor was as a Big Guy, the ring didn't "do" anything to Sauron, he was it's master. It just gave him access to the power he placed in it, and also allowed him to channel the "Morgoth Element" that was particularly intense in gold (hence the love of gold by the Dragons).

Tulkas can't die as a Valar but he's going to get his ass kicked by a full powered Melkor that doesn't decide to run.

And he's going to love it.

>cant recognise morgoth
>thinks ungoliant is an animal
>dude who just wanted to sign his own thing and everyone got buttmad over it is not neutral

>Stronger than Melkor? No
Ungoliant was about to fuck Melkor's shit in until the Balrogs arrived to save Melkor

How do you know he's not just a tiny guy in a big guy suit of armour?

Idk if she demonstrates intelligence. Also, Melkor is the very definition of CE, he hates reality and wants to destroy it. I'd put Ungoliant under NE if you must have her on the chart, but again I don't think animals have alignment, even when they're bred for violence.

I believe she was literally the Void preexisting creation (which is the case in most mythologies too)

In the books he doesn't wear armor, in fact there is no plate armor at all in Middle Earth, just chain armor.

>you will never NOPE so hard at a giant scary spider that your scream shakes the foundations of the Earth itself and even thousands of years into the time of Lord of the Rings people can still hear the faint echo of your scream if they listen closely in this valley

>And he's going to love it
don't make me think dirty thoughts now

>Isildur was a Hobbit

>Idk if she demonstrates intelligence.

She literally speaks and made a pact with Morgoth to go fuck up peoples trees because she and Morgoth are both a pair of assholes.

She's not an animal.

I don't think its clear, but I do think the Eru must have created her, or else provided the raw material or her, since Tolkien is very firm that ONLY God can create, the lesser Valar can at best corrupt His creations.

this thread reminds me of that madara copypasta

imagine being a Hobbit with a foot fetish and walking around Hobbiton

A bird speaks to Bard in the Hobbit, does that mean it wasn't an animal? Animals can speak in mythology. Also, bear in mind that Silmarillion is written by an unreliable narrator, it's the "Bible of the Elves", it wasn't written by anyone who actually saw many of the events it features.

"nameless things that gnaw the earth" comes to mind here.

She's a horrific entity born from the Void itself that descended to the Arda to feast upon light itself.

Eru made some fucked up shit here and there.

>Sauron did not create anything

Do you think Dragons should be counted as animals too?

Your logic is going to fall down shortly.

I seriously don't get what people see in this guy, he comes off as one of the lamest, most uninteresting villains ever.

>a Dragon so big it blotted out the entire sun when it was in the sky and when it fell it destroyed a mountain range
Someone please post the size comparison chart

What did he create? The Rings of Power? Oops, that's just channelling the Morgoth Element. The Uruk Hai? Oops, that's just improving on Melkor's work.

>And he's going to love it.

this.
can you imagine. Tulkas who always eager ran into battle laughing, getting his face smashed in by melkor.... but he doesn't stop laughing... and melkor gets more angry and more desperate, but Tulkas just keeps laughing and laughing and laughing....

TEN THOOOOOOOOUSAND YEARS WILL GIVE YOU SUCH A CRICK IN THE NECK

>my finger
Didn't Elendil and Gil-galad just defeat him in open combat? And then Isildur just took the ring off his dead remains?

Most dragons were just big unintelligent animals tho.

>melkor gets more angry and more desperate, but Tulkas just keeps laughing and laughing and laughing....
sounds great

>The Rings of Power?

Yep.

here you go, m'good fellow

Proof?

yes, but this is Sup Forums so we are talking about the movies

How is that an act of creation? It's literally just channeling his master's power, that Melkor bound into creation, and that is most concentrated in gold.

>How is that an act of creation?

I guess because he created it?

when Tolkien said evil can't create--he mean't they can't create something completely original

>just defeat him

Didn't one of those dudes get picked up by Sauron and literally explode into fire because of the heat of Sauron's armour?

Does a carpenter create the chair he makes? No, he just rearranges existing matter until it becomes something we call a chair.

>be me
>be very dark and pretty boring
>be hanging around with my bros
>dad says we are going to create a world by singing
>neat, I love singing
>singing starts, throw my sick jams
>everyone gets angry over it and say they are ugly
>fuck you guys I liek my jams
>dad kicks me out of the band wtf
>leave home and be emo about singing by myself
>meet this big ass spider and hang around because at least she is some kind of company
>hear everyone talking about those amazing gems and want to see them too but I am banned
>friendly spider says will help me sneak in to have a look
>get in, turns out big spider is crazy bitch, kills the Two Trees and wants to eat the Silmarils
>wtf I didnt want this
>grab silmaris and run away, bitch spider chases me around
>manage to save 3 of them
>everyone thinks I stole them
>everyone hates me
>want to kill self but cant because immortal
>fuck this gay earth
>fuck everyone
>I just wanted to jam with my bros

>Does a carpenter create the chair he makes?

Yes?

here's the real one

Then you're not using the word as Tolkien intended it and are simply falling into the fallacy of equivocation.

>I AM COMPLETE!!!!

FuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUCK!!

>YES YOU ARE FUCKED!
>SHIT OUT OF LUCK!
>NOW I'M COMPLETE AND MY COCK YOU WILL SUCK!
>THIS WORLD WILL BE MINE!!
>AND YOU'RE FIRST IN LINE!!
>YOU BROUGHT ME THE [ring] AND NOW YOU SHALL BOTH DIE!!!

Wait! Wait! Wait!
You motherfucker
We challenge you to a rock off!
Give us one chance to rock your socks off....

by that logic melkor didn't create anything on his own either, because he just worked with and corrupted the material that Eru brought into the void when he created Arda

This one is more accurate going by Glaurungs size.

>Does a carpenter create the chair he makes?
yes

Oh OK, so sauron didn't create the rings. Someone else did. I got ya.

Glaurung was the King of Dragons and probably the largest one too
This is my interpretation

I think you mean that Eru created them.

that really isn't true. In every description they're being described as cunning, intelligent and evil

Wasn't Glaurung merely the first?