Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507615818656.webm
senate.gov/reference/common/faq/How_to_correspond_senators.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sc*talonia
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507615818656.webm

>we are pacifists

Nice try commie, freedom isn't a gift.

Sorry, no ones cares about Spains' 2093434738th civil war.

Actual independentist here. Since before it became fashionable, I mean. We should drop the europeist, pacifist, open and feminist bullshit to be honest. This current movement is basically killing any hope for the actual cause of independence.

Franco was brightly lit up with the republic of wh*tes and fought for the BULL nationalists regime

holy fuck please shoah these leftist filth

Sometimes I forget how little of Europe is left in you guys.

Ok, I'm for supporting catalonian independence now until another mildly attractive woman with a cute accent convinces me otherwise.

Is this Puigdemont's master plan after getting BTFO? A video of a bitch crying? Kek Catalans are pathetic

I know, right? I was expecting a bloodbath like the good 'ol days before 9/11

>European citizens
>refugees welcome
>Human rights
>Spanish Fascism
KEK i support the Franco even more and look I support Barcelona

Catalans are changing their plans every week. Now their plan is to make Spain look like Serbia, so they can be Kosovo. For that they need to convince other countries that Spain is like Milosevic Serbia, so everything is pretty much about convincing foreigners, especially of the big EU countries.

I can't see that succeed because Catalans themselves have far more rights than Venetians, Bavarians, and all of the French minorities like Bretons who dont have anything at all.
How could France ask Spain to change their policy on Cataluña when the French don't give any special rights to their linguistic minorities.

1.The referendum went against the spanish constitution and the statut
2.The generalitat doesn't have the census of eligible people that are allowed to vote.So any referendum data would be suspicious of manipulation
3.If the generalitat got the data it comitted a crime
4.The people that ordered the catalan referendum to stop were the catalan court of justice not the Spanish goverment
5.ANC and omnium leaders are being jailed for moving people to break the law and point 3 as presumably they stole intelectual data
6.The mossos leader has sided with the Spanish goverment about the ilegality
7.A coup d'etat hidden in false data and women and children crying is the lamest thing I have ever witnessed
Don't fall for the lies

>Spanish
>Europeans
They're Africans

t Jamal

So you should be very connected to them.

Catalonia doesnt exist.

Scatalans

wtf i HATE spain now

Wtf I love spain now

>Help Catalonia
>Save Europe

Aren't they commie leftist fucks who want more refugees?

They need to be Guernica'd.

Pathetic

Actual independentist here. Since before it became fashionable.

>Bu-but I'm not like most of girls user
-most of girls.

I live near a recently rehabilitated army barracks in a town 10km from Barcelona.

Today while I was with my morning joint walking my dog I saw over 50 trucks going into the complex.

Pray for ya boy.

Ask questions if you want.

Catalunya is spanish though.

When do you think what you have will be classified as a mental illness?

Get a load of Sven.

You are falling right up for the secessionist k*ke game if you think I stand for independence.

Also its funny because they use the Swedes as an example because you let Norwegians leave peacefully.

also on OP video
>mfw comments are disabled for this video.

Reminds me a lot of 1776 more ways than one. There may well be a revolution afoot first in centuries.

To be fair you didn't say you were going to answer our questions. I'm still disappointed by your lack of convictions.

Good g*y now go write your senator about having a freedom expedition to Spain.

senate.gov/reference/common/faq/How_to_correspond_senators.htm

You should watch The Patriot and Braveheart until you see Spain engulfed by flames of freedom.

I fully support the rights of these medium-skinned brown haired Mediterranean people to secede from the rule of the false germanic pigskin vandal rulers of "Spain".

vive la Catalogne libre

The mother of the King of Spain is Greek, and he married a Spanish civilian.

Probably a "white" donme from Istanbul.

mfw Catalans want to be #Konyo2017

>open the webm
>guy holding Spanish flag attacks woman then runs away

STATE of Spanish "men"

>8 fucking seconds

Haha what a joke.
Didnt only 49% actually vote?