Why do all TV Supermans look ethnically vague?

Why do all TV Supermans look ethnically vague?

Superman is an alien from another planet. Why would he look like any particular one Earth ethnicity?

Well, he's an alien after all. You know.

Why does his cousin look like so Aryan?

How is Tom Welling or Dean Cain ethnically vague? Hell the latter I would never have guessed was part Asian ut just wasn't something I cared about

Literally an alien.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

He looks mediterranean or levantine.

>he will never sit on my face
;_; literally shaking and crying

>those heels
Wait, why is he~
>5'11''
Oh... Oh ho ho ho.

He'd be Jewish-esque if anything, if the Jesus parallels and Siegel and Shuster are anything to go by

Why does Goku look japanese?

Dean Cain looks kind of Puerto Ricany

I thought he was a beaner or something until I googled it. They probably chose the most spic "white" guy they could find so that they could make some political message without causing a controversy by casting an actual spic. Is Jenna Coleman ethnically vague too?

He doesn't

is this a fall in love you lose thread?

He doesn't.

Based Snyder

He looks white. White skin. Big eyes. Fucking gooks always make their anime characters look Caucasian.

And then

Based cavill sprucing up the cast of MI:6

Do you think he had to do the casting couch for Tom?

Superman is supposed to be a combination of Samson and Moses, not Jesus.

If only this was ASR.

You mean Samson and Abraham

No, he literally got the part over twitter.

Tom wasted a good opportunity to get some of that Cavil DNA in him.

damn shame

Stop posting this it hurts my feels.

He's so dreamy..

le braap face

what cavil wouldn't even do a pity appearance?

>Abraham
Depends on which Superman we're talking. The Silver Age version would definitely be Abraham, the Modern version is a Moses like figure.

White people totally eat like this. Also they speak japanese and wear kanji on their martial arts clothes

WE WUZ SAYUNS N SHEIT

t.someone who has never seen one. Fucking american.

Yes. There was definitely some cucking going on during her conception and I feel the same about Russell Brand. They are both born to overwhelmingly white looking, British parents (supposedly) but they look Indian in the case of Coleman and like a fucking ISIS fighter in the case of Brand.

She's definitely another guy's kid and he was a nonwhite.

He's a fucking alien, he doesn't look Japanese at all.

>pink skin
>big eyes
>tall

It's just amerikeks who unironically identify with that retard.

Goku is pretty much japanese Homer at this point

No one's saying they are white, imbecile. White features are the universal standard and the Japanese are unreserved in admitting so, consciously or sub consciously. Why do you think blacks are always comic relief and look like racist caricatures in anime? They don't give a fuck.

There will never be another Superman as perfect as Christopher Reeve

The Jew fears the Samurai, as they say

He was a good friend. :'(

Our god is an awesome god

Goku is supposed to be a Japanese Hank Hill.

I'll try horse riding
that's a good trick

Hank Hill at least knows how to kiss his wife, he just chooses not to

Nah, Goku is just as much of a legit fucking retard as Homer at this point

He has German blood and Germans aren't white.

>Moses
>got put in a pod as a baby and sent to live with a different family because his people were dying

How did I never see this before?

Because you're a racist.

Because Superman is catch all for immigration and how great it is and how it's everything right with America and America is a nation of immigrants, etc.

his great great great grand pep pep fucked and indian and thats why he has dark hair

true american blood

beaners love superman

DCEU refuse to be associated with the cw shows because they are fun and not dark. It's true

>cw shows
>fun

Honestly, they are both like aids and cancer

wew
little marlvedrone is triggered.

dean cain is a supreme gentleman

I think Cavill did a pretty good job as Superman, but no one has been able to capture both Superman and Clark so perfectly.

There's a great scene in the original Superman where Clark is trying to tell Lois he is Superman, and Reeve changes his posture, his facial expressions, his voice, and literally transforms from Clark to Superman.
Cavill just plays the same guy with a different costume.

Puerto Rico is a n American territory you fucking retard. Kill your fucking self.

Nice try, Vlad. Now fuck off back to the krokodil den, you slant eyed mongrel.

Maybe it's just the photography but he looks like a way better Supes than Cavill. Or maybe it's just because he has a youthful hairline.

I don't know OP, superman is a pretty ethical dude.

the joke is that I read ethnically and ethically.

Super is just non canon garbage as much as i enjoy it

Goku after training with Kami grew up a ton, only in the English dub did he became retarded & it seems Toriyama watched the fucking Dub instead because American Goku is the same as Japanese Goku now for some fucking reason

Routh was great, but he was basically impersonating Reeve. Welling was a perfect teen Supes. Everyone else has been trash tier and nowhere near the embodiment of perfection that Reeve brought it.

Cavill does a great job of playing Batman in a Superman costume.

>not jacked
>doesnt have a widows peak

I did really like Routh. You're right with the impersonating Reeve, but with such big boots to fill it's really the only way to go I think.
Plus he was acting in a sequel to those films, so it made a lot of sense.

ITT: actors you could beat up

>when the Joker has more muscle than "Super"man

He's mestizo, they have better hairlines later in life. Cavill could be bald and more aesthetically appealing though.

*life/later life

beat me up user :3

CW Superman's actor has Irish and German's ancestry, nothing from Mexico or similar. To be fair, Germans have been raped by all Eurasia through history and Benjamin Franklin didn't want German migrants because they were too dark so there might be genetic accidents. Beethoven was called "the Sicilian" because he was dark skinned, short and with curly hair

Because the creator made him Anglo, that's why.

>women are this retarded
Jared Jello just is low body fat and, given his vegan diet, probably cycling. Compare that to a guy whose 6'4", probably didn't lift (since back then it was only a thing athletes and weirdos did apparently), and probably had a shit diet plus most actors back then didn't do a few cycles of gear for every movie they were in unlike now

I'm not a woman I was making a joke. Everyone knows Reeves is person sized and Joker is a manlet.

I always thought he was Hawaiian

The creators made him jew. Fun fact: Your hero Hitler once read a Superman comic and said "this guy is a jew"

Except Moses was raised by his mother until he stopped breastfeeding.

Reeves was a lanklet

Still better than Luke cage and iron fist

>Fucking gooks always make their anime characters look Caucasian.

Not true.

Anime eyes are way way bigger than both Caucasian AND Asian eyes. They aren't met to look like any actual ethnicity, they are simply CARTOON eyes.

Caucasians see it as wide caucasian eyes, Asians see it as cartoony asian eyes.

That is the truth about Asian's perspective on anime eyes. The characters are not white to the Asians, they are Asian.

A tv budget can only afford hispanic knockoffs.

>watch dragonball (Z) as a kid
>watch goku eat
>funny cause it's "so over the top"
>stay in china for half a year
>people actually eat like animals and actually worse than goku

shit was fucking ridiculous

He's not mestizo

Nice projection.

But Germans are 50% Slavic. The only good-looking germans are Germanised Slavs.

I don't understand how all gay men can't at least be versatile when asses like this exist.