Cleveland
Milwaukee
Denver

>shit-tier
everything else

>actually worse than shit
Charlotte

OP here, Savannah belongs in mid- or high-tier

This awful list is what I'd expect from a Japanese person whose experience with the continent is 100% movies

been to every single one of them. I am guessing you live somewhere shitty

Sure you have buddy

North American city tier list

>God-tier
Mexico City

[ P O W E R G A P ]

New Orleans
Guadalajara

>Top-tier
Vancouver
Houston
Denver
Every other major Mexican city

>High-tier
New York
Las Vegas

>Mid-tier
Miami

>shit-tier
everything else

>actually worse than shit
San Francisco
All of California and New England
Chicago
Portland
Austin

Elder god tier:
Phoenix

I am cringing right now because I bet you actually believe this. Phoenix is one of the worst cities in the US

As a Europoor that's never been to Phoenix, I could see the irony, my man.

>Phoenix is one of the worst cities in the US
are you mentally deficient?

>Giant suburban sprawl the city
Literally nothing else but that. Though to be fair so is Las Vegas and many other south western cities.

Your city is a middle finger to god and nature, there should be no big city there.

>Milwaukee
Holy shit this is a fucking joke right? Milwaukee is an absolute shithole filled with trash from each race. Take it from someone that lives in Madison.

Putting Flithy Philly in anything but Detroit tier is ignorance. That place is a complete shithole.

>Mexico is north America too

>cities
>anything but shit

Why the fuck would you even mention Charlotte, let alone put it on the bottom of the list?

>New York
WTF, overpriced and swarming with too many people. ONLY redeeming quality is the subway system?
>San Francisco
WTF, extremely expensive so that it is incapable of sustaining human life anymore and the poor have resorted to living on the bus. California in general has the highest adjusted poverty rate in the nation (yes higher than Mississippi or West Virginia or what have you), because its too fucking expensive and yuppies don't give a fuck.
>Washington, DC
Also extremely povertous and I think expensive as well.
>Portland, Oregon,
Probably okay but doesn't it have hipsters IDK.

Want a real city??? Try anywhere in Michigan and yes even Detroit or Flint is very affordable and good people, the DIA (Detroit Institute of Arts) or the many parks easily outshine anything in New York just because you can have the solitude required to enjoy it instead of choking in crowds of crowds. Chicago is okay minus crooked as shit politicians and their pension grabs.

CHI

this

I wonder if you travelled to those cities.

t. never been to any of those cities