Would Latinos be better if it was the French that conquered South America instead of the Spanish?

Would Latinos be better if it was the French that conquered South America instead of the Spanish?

Who could've made it better??

>the French
Have you looked at fucking Haiti or Africa?
Just shut up delete this thread

They would be better off if they focused on manufacturing, increasing trade between each other, fostering research and development, and respecting the rule of law

Latinos would be better if they were servants if spain.

British colonies are the only ones that didn't turn out shit lol

except africa

It's not like Britain had a fair crack at Africa either.

Masonic Latino countries are subhuman should be dissolved and organized by Spain.

>except africa
And Belize,Jamaica,Guayana,India,Bangladesh,Pakistan,India,Iraq,Yemen,Malaysia and the list goes on

>British colonies tuened good
>british nicaragua
>jamaica
>british guyana
>india
>pakistan
>bangladesh
>siam
>africa

Hmm, that's mostly credited due to colonizing empty land and settling European settlers. English colonies with a sizeable native population such as Nigeria turn out not that great, but also not a complete shithole like some French colonies.

British colonies are both the best off and the worst
Spanish colonies all are average mediocre
French well, Quebec is something I guess

Canarias and Ceuta/Mellia are all colonies that were integrated into spain and beat every other single colony.

It's quite simple, where ever Europeans aren't the majority the country is shit

>but also not a complete shithole

No.

By the way Spanish is the superior latin language, every other tongue is worthless compared to it, including english that became popular because even my 9 year old niece can speak it after learning for 2 years.

If you're gonna count Quebec then include Louisiana too

How does she sound when speaking it though? No doubt like a fucking mong. English is easy because the world is saturated in it, yet your English capacity is probably that of a 12 year old, yet you think you're some kind of English scholar lmao.

Cana/ceuta/mellia are all 30k gdp per capita with median wage of 1,700usd a month.

Masonic latino countries make $60 a month.

Nah, the French were even more indian lover and less genocidal than the Spaniards

A slow decolonization would have been better. The problems we have ( mainly corruption, violence and rural poverty) started when we declared the independance like rampaging apes.

Which now independent former British colonies besides the Anglosphere are actually good? The only ones that come to my mind are Singapore, UAE, Brunei, ...?

France tried to invade and colonize México, Florida and Brazil

That's because the wealth of settlement colonies wasn't exported to the royalty

Native Americans in Latino America had sex with the Spanish and formed the Latinos.

In French America? They got Genocided same as in Anglo America.

So yeah it would be worse.

>french
no it would be even worse

>Who could've made it better??
The one that would have killed everyone, also industrialization.

No, French racemixed too.

>By the way Portuguese is the superior latin language, every other tongue is worthless compared to it, including english that became popular because even my 9 year old niece can speak it after learning for 2 years.
FTFY

I would be speaking a prettier language. That's a plus in my book
But answering your question. French didn't genocide and also racemixed so chances are it would still be shite

Nope, Quebecois are much much whiter than your average Latino, sorry but its TRUE. French were more interested in killing Natives and stealing their beaver skin than in starting a family.

>doesn't know about metis
>doesn't know about all of the mixed race people in louisiana
>doesn't know about the natives of the midwest with french heritage

>Average american poster
>Clearly above Average american poster.

She has an accent but she's 9, she now watches movies in english so improvements come faster though australian/canadian/brit english give her a hard time since she's not used to them.

Again look at the AVERAGE Quebocois and the AVERAGE Latino. Who has higher Native %?? Plenty of anglos also have a native great great great grandma. Not the same thing.

>ignores the post entirely and repeats his peasant point

>france only colonized a small part of canada
>only the quebecois count as products of colonization

shut the fuck up paki

Ok then look at the AVERAGE Canadian then I don't care. Metis number 450,000. TINY minority. VS. HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of Latinos.

Absolutely not.

Germanics are much more violent and genocide prone.

No thanks. Look at basically every single rx-French colony in the world. We'd be that on steroids. Spaniards weren't that fucking bad at the end of the day when compared to Bongs and Frogs

On average, ex-Spanish colonies are the ones doing better nowadays. Basically every single one of your current ex-colonies outside of the 6 Anglosphere nations is an irredeemable shithole

the french dont emmigrate. if they did, there would be a big ass French country in North America.
When you had the French and Indian war in the 1700s, the 13 colonies had over a million people and the French only 60.000 people.

the French would just have filled everything with black slaves.

Cute fan fic.

Quebec preserves better its french roots

>haiti
theory proven wrong

You can't be serious...the French had a lot of interracial relationships with blacks. They are some of the biggest coal burners in history. Only Italians and Swedes surpass French love of black cock.

We were full of blacks and latin america would look like africa.

>love of black cock
Only.men came to the new world, negro haplos are nearly extinct in new world.

>Spain
>organized

pick one, moro

Thankfully Spain had the common sense to keep all blacks in their island colonies; well except Congolombia.

You support masonic latino states and so are a subhuman.

kek, go back to english school you muslim hybrid, everyone knows you're all moroccan scum.

W- wait fro us...
*Starts a revolution resulting in several decades of dictatorship*
W- we are almost there!!!
*Stumbles into a devastating economic crisis*
I swear...
*Corruption, violence, etc. on the rise*

List of states that need to dissolved and reorganized under Spanish rule.

Mexico, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, Equador, Peru, Chile, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Bolivia.

Pic is PPP per capita, by the way.

Yeah, Guinea Ecuatorial is just fine.

Chileans make $380 a month, Spain makes $1,700

Median wealth by country.

Did frenchs had enough people to create a colony in SA at the time?

Nigger, all those morrocan twats your call spanish people, are fleeing the fucking country, you have shit economy and on top of all can't even keep Catalunya at bay.

fuck off muslim shit-stain

>india
>malaysia
>belize
I really love this meme

>implying

Catacucks were Royally put in their place. Shut the fuck up you buttflustered Chicano piece of shit.

Aberracion de simio musulman.

Notice how not even a single spaniard has posted in this thread

bro you've been eating the soup religiously, haven't you?

cause you barely make enough for food, let alone having a decent internet service.

top pleb

You struggle big time trying to keep your cunt together, let alone trying to reunite an empire overseas

Nah m80's, simply not autistic enough

Only 20% of mexicans have native y dna, 80% of Mexicans fathers fathers were Spaniards.

Spain is too lazy to even banter with their former colonies.

> we could've had an entire continent of sexy french speaking qts instead of violent goblin spics
truly we live in the darkest timeline

12%*

implying spic genes are recessive.

what are genetics, red-collar

I do love Jewish girls

88% of Mexicans direct paternal lineage is a Spaniard.

Just go to Haiti if you want a taste of French colonialism you halfwit.

Oh, boy.

the failures of non-european cultures globablly is due to their inadaptability to the current socio-economic structure of Earth with the sole exception of the Japanese.

Arguably the euros set the pace of the world to suit our own culture and needs, but the fact that 100s of years later these other cultures still can't get a grip is a bit of a testament to their impotency.

To be fair this thread is rather butthurt than banter, who would like to take part in it. And the guy who tickles my dingles the most is the MUH ANCESTRY american

thats kinda sad seeing as how mixed they are.

I would like to correct myself. It's not 100s of years later, decades at best I guess.

It remains to be seen if other countries 3rd world cunts will actually succeed but I don't see this happening without in many cases their destruction and rebirth (middle east, africa)

Yeah I don't know what the fuck that guy's problem is. He's constantly posting pics of himself being an all around autist.

>the french
lol, they were the worst of all.

Only way it could've been "better" is if it had been Anglos like NA, but the natives would've been displaced/exterminated like they were up north rather than the attempted interbreeding/integration that comprised the spanish/portuguese strategy. So from the perspective of the modern inhabitants spanish was best case scenario.

I like having all the new spain/indigenous history to visit down there. Prefer to keep living in the English new world though.

I mean if they actually racemixed instead of just importing niggers.
Honestly if we had a bunch of qtp2t French girls on our border I would tear down the fence/wall myself.

Are you native?
Please breed a qt French girl, I want to see how it would looks like.

Hong Kong too

Besides it's hard to overstate the achievement of the anglosphere. No other colonial power has anything close to that legacy

The biggest reason for native american displacement has nothing to little to do with cultural policy of the various euros and more to do with how many natives actually existed in a given location.

There were possibly something around 100 million natives in south/central american locations while north america probably only had like 20 million as a whole.

Euros already had the technology to support larger population numbers in harsh climate immediately upon arrival, whereas south american populations actually had superior agricultural practices and thus had dense populations (also the land could naturally support more of them)

The diseases whiped out natives to levels that were catastrophic in North America whereas in the south they could still recuperate. American genocide policy didn't help tho.

>siam
American education

Yeah I didn't mean to imply that lower density/organization of natives up north didn't play a role in colonial strategy and the way it played out. But as strongly Catholic cultures I think Spain and Portugal also had an interest in converting/saving/exploiting the heathen hordes that wasn't shared with the Anglos who were mostly like "get those savages off this land, I don't care how, I want to build something"

Good, still blanning the people that ruled over you 400 years ago. Well done.

Cute fan fic.

Have you looked at fucking Québec...?

And don't tell me 'huuur duuuur it's run by anglos', we're just a better people than you spics in general.

Bahmas and Barbados are both better than this shithole

pretty much

>USA
>talking about decent internet service
hows that AT&T and Comcast service doing for ya?

Oh, look, another Mexican doing blowjobs in America.

The French don't shave their armpits nor bath, and their breathe reeks of old cigarettes.

You can't expect a braindead yank to understand anything :^)

Technically, they would. The French methods in Canada were centered around cooperation with some of the locals, enriching them while killing them with diseases

Turn this shit up in scale, put it in South America, and you would have an Aztec or a Mayan superpower

> posting on a Tuesday at 5 am
How NEET are you mate?

It would have been absolute garbage as we suck at colonialism

UNED has got me fucked up

>Ameristain flag
LMAO