Georgia vs Alabama

The heart and soul of Dixie vs cousin fuckers. Who you got?

>Georgia
>not full of cousin fuckers
pick one

Georgia isn't.

>cousins fuckers vs sister fuckers
truly the height of American sports

>cousin fuckers vs brother fuckers
FTFY

Bama is going to be Ref Balled into another victory.

fuck the SEC

UCF easily

You mean the team that played a cream puff AA schedule and barely beat a mediocre Aurburn UCF? That UCF?

wew lad

And ITT salty assblasted B1G faggots who are fans of a subpar conference. How’s the heroine up there in the Midwest? Y’all don’t know if it’s snowing outside or if a heroine shipment exploded.

>Losing games
>the pile of garbage sometimes referred to as the University of Georgia

>mfw I just now learned that those aren't the exact same thing

>In the National Championship
>Put on the greatest Rose Bowl in history.

Tell me more about the B1G

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""National """"""""""""""""""" Championship
>Didn't play national champion UCF

this semen-slurping conference isn't for me

>thinks beating East Carolina, Memphis, South Florida, Austin Peay, SMU, Trmple, and Cincinnati is the same as playing an SEC schedule.

Just how mad are you?

Your shitty little nobody school got the cold shoulder as they should have. Come see me when you play a real schedule, Mega-Cuck.

I think your a Fuckeye larping as a UCF fan.

>DUR MY SISTER/WIFE SAID SEC IS THE BEST
Why is the SEC the best?
>BECAUSE MY BROTHER/DAD SAID THEY PLAY AGAINST THE SEC
But if the SEC only plays the SEC, and loses over half of their OOC games, doesn't that make them... a bad conference?
>DURRR, MY HEAD HURT, GAMMY/AUNTIE/MOMMY! HELP!

Said it in the general, will say it hear. Put the UCF in the ACC or SEC. If they can go undefeated there, you have an argument.

>will say it hear
jej

>Rose Bowl is probably the most honored tradition in college football
>Almost exclusively Pac-12/B1G matchups
>SEC plays and it turns out to be the best ever

How will the NCAA ever recover

UCF and USF BOTH tried to move into the Big12/ACC when the realignments happened, but Miami/FSU vetoed for the ACC (didn't want to compete for recruits) and the Big 12 instead went with WVU and TCU.

Tbh I'd take a qt brother fucker over a brotha fucker

That is fucked I agree. I think you should have to fight for your conference spot.

There’s still the SEC. And, I don’t fault UCF for the shit schedule. The school doesn’t make the schedule. But, the fact remains you played a pure cream puff schedule and barely beat a mediocre Auburn. That is NOT justification for an argument to be in the top four.

>2nd National Championship game with 2 teams from the SEC
>the pinnacle state of Sup Forums butthurt

Truly the kinoest timeline.

>The heart and soul of Dixie vs cousin fuckers

Those are supposed to be different descriptions?

The most important Rose Bowl of all time was actually a game in 1926 between Alabama and Washington. Alabama won, solidifying the South's claim that they were as good or better than the teams in the North. Until that game very few teams in the South ever got much consideration from football polls. But afterwards, the doors burst open.

Hopefully Kim launches a nuke that wipes out both

So much salt I won’t need to season my food for the next 200 years. Thanks salty bro!

>Put on the greatest Rose Bowl in history.

Suddenly an offensive arcade style defensive shit show is great. Give me a 'Bama vs LSU -6 defensive gloriousness, any day a the week.

Casual af.

>*Bama vs LSU 7 to 6 defensive gloriousness

>a "playoff"
>a "national championship"
>a tourney with only 3 of the 6 top conferences represented
>a stacked deck

Most expensive ticket in American sports?

Keep trying salty bro. Dawgs going to win it all. And nothing you B1G or whoever cucks can do about it.

So much mad here... so much mad.

The MSU Stanford rose bowl in 2013 was the greatest though

No. No it wasn’t. OK and GA played their asses off and set three records in the process. My hat is off to OK. That game gave me three strokes.

Even better than the 2005 texas usc one?

Bama wins with it's sexy defense

>Georgia fans think we won't bend them over and fuck their ass after murdering their team

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude. It was highest scoring RB in history. The first time a RB when to over time and they did it twice. The longest field goal in RB history.

What more do you want? Stop meming me.

I'm still looking for the people who actually thought
>B-but Bama didn't deserve to get in
>C-Clemson is gonna destroy Bama

Actual autism

Yeah, shouldn’t you be balls in your sister right now you toothless hick? Go... go to your sister. She’s lonely

>That look on your face when Chubb runs through your D like he’s draining spaghetti.

It's not even going to be close. GA's offense is the same style as Bama's, and the Bama defense is going to fucking smoke them.

As if you'll get that far, our defense will tank you just like it did to Clemson. Best defensive team always wins and we are objectively better than you. Good luck puppies

the hubris of SEC fans will never cease to astonish me. their defensively bereft game suddenly erases 100 years of Rose Bowl history and they played the best one ever.

Our offense isn’t like Clemson. Be ready for the L. Just knowing His Highness Saben is about to rekted by a Freshman QB like a Christmas noob in CoD is going to be oh so sweet.

It’s called bantz and smack talk, Professor. Get over it.

Dawgs

I ain't cheering for either one of the faggots.

GO GAMECOCKS

SEC "fans" are fucking stupid. It's waving an American and Confederate flag side-by-side tier of stupidity. You support Dixie or you can get the fuck out.

Hell yeah!

Alabama fans better get used to pic related.

Reminder
>As determined and published by the Pittsburgh Press, the University of Georgia is the only major college that actually buries its mascots within the confines of the stadium. Ugas I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII and VIII are buried in marble vaults near the main gate in the embankment of the South stands. Epitaphs to the dogs are inscribed in bronze, and before each home game, flowers are placed on their graves. The memorial plot attracts hundreds of fans and visitors each year.

Dawgs are pure

Wait what? SC still has a team? I thought you turned in your football card for male gymnastics.

That's not the Texas vs USC game.

Alabama is the heart of Dixie, retard

I had no idea Sup Forums had so many UCF "fans"

It is literally one autistic sperglord kid who can't do basic critical thinking.

Don’t worry about The salt here is so deep the Dune worms won’t even come close.

if you've ever wondered why the rest of america hates the south

I think it's just every non-Alabama fan who is pissed off that Alabama is going to win another natty for the billionth time

That’s ok cucklord. There’s lots of bandwagon fans around the world just ask the Patriots.

Doesn’t matter because come Monday your asses are going home with a loss. Your “dynasty” is over and can thank the University of Georgia for it.

No, your offense isn't like Clemsons. Its a copycat of Alabamas. LSU tried going toe to toe with Bama too, and that definitely worked out for them...

Right?

oh yeah

Bro you don’t seriously think we’re on the same level as LSU? Are you meming?

Rooting for Bama if im honest.

You're EXACTLY the same level as LSU. Fromm is going to get fucking destroyed.

Lmfao. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA LOL

I can’t breath. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHABBAHAHAHH

Cubs game 7 was probably pretty up there

>barely beat a mediocre Auburn
who beat both row tide and jawja

>bama shouldn't be in because of SOS
>but UCF totally should though

>have the first down
>throw it to the opposing team
>people keep recruiting black quarterblacks

>a literally who state outside football

err... which is which?

>Mediocre Auburn
>Couldn't beat Auburn with a healthy KJ

Pick one and only one you filthy cousin fucker

I wish, but yankees keep moving here anyway

That’s funny fagatron cause we beat Auburn in the SEC Champ 28-7 in the SEC Camp.... or did we for get that weee little fact?

Nice trolling by the way. I give you a 7/10.

I'm rooting for the less racist team. Which team am I rooting for here?

What conference is gonna ref this shitshow?

Georgia, they actually have white players. Alabama is essentially a HBCU now.

Georgia needs to improve their defense if they are going to beat Alabama.

Georgia's defense was lights out during the 2nd half of the rose bowl. They've got one of the top defenses in the country, but like Smart said going into halftime, they played nervous and it showed. They got the nerves settled after half time and played like themselves again. They'll show up for the full 60 minutes against bama.

last year’s was better

>The heart and soul of Dixie vs cousin fuckers
Literally which is which

This. The Mercedes-Benz stadium is familiar terrority too. ATL is familiar territory and the crowd will likely be more Georgia than Bama. UGA fans immediately started purchasing tons of tickets after the Rose Bowl while Bama fans had to wait for their game to finish.

>watching amateur sports

Imagine being this much of a no life faggot.

Anybody who has actually watched SEC football the last 10 years or so knows that this is true though. I'm not even that guy but he's right. Gerogia is just another attempt at mirroring Alabama much like Miles did at LSU and it simply didn't work. Pro style run first teams are exactly what Alabama is built to stop. Saban literally hasn't been beaten by a pro style team since LSU in '11. It takes an uptempo spread offense with an extremely mobile QB and the ability to create lots of mismatches and use Bamas speed against them.
Gerogia just doesn't have what it takes to put up a lot of points on Alabama. Your backfield is excellent and they will get some yards if you dont get down early and commit yourselves to running the ball. But you're not gonna rip off runs like you did against Oklahoma. That defense was pathetic. Alabama won't miss tackles like that and let you turn 6 yard runs into 50 yarders. And I also don't think they will necessarily have to stack the box to stop your running game. Fromm is gonna see pressure he's never seen before. He will have to play an amazing game for you to win and while I realize he's been good this year and shown poise he's still a freshman.

tl;dr Alabama will beat Gerogia fairly easily because they are the the best possible match up for Saban
See: LSU, Mich. St., Washington

are there people that actually deny saban being the best college coach of all time?

There was some talk this year about Dabo Swinney, but Saban has shown this year he is undoubtedly the best college coach of the modern era.

BAMA'd

There was some talk of Dabo as best coach of all time? Over Saban?

Im not even gonna try to type out the sound being made by my explosive laughter.

If Dabo DID defeat Saban twice in a row, you don't think some would be saying Saban's time is over?

I don't think it would have been true even if Dabo did win, but yesterday's loss proves he just isn't ready to compete with Saban yet. But eventually, I think everyone knows after Saban leaves Bama, Dabo won't be facing Bama, but rather coaching them. (Dabo played at Bama, for those who don't know)

Thank you for raising my confidence in Georgia.