Webm Thread

Morning

Post what you have

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell_(1995)#IMI_Micro_Uzi
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/megan-fox-michael-bay-feud-ends-with-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2014114
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You guys should see the original footage, christ almighty

>not using bleachbit

pleb

>this guy is supposed to be a genius

Brutal

why do bitches keep doing this holy shit it's so unsexy

I'm telling you now, nigs will start flapping their fat tits like windmills and then that'll be the new meme all the sluts copy

>that cgi
>that multiplication
>that the most retarded tactic existing
no one is even trying anymore these days

the hell?

This show makes me wish we had sound webms

>and someone

Sofia Boutella

Then make a Sup Forums webms thread on /gif/

Already done

sauce?

Thanks senpai. Was thinking she reminded me of the chick in The Mummy and it turns out she's in the reboot.

The new movie. I think Atomic Blonde?

Wait, she was the girl from Star Trek Beyond?

Neat

thanks

No worries.

mini uzi so good

I didn't think anime would fall under IMFDB's coverage but looks like I was wrong

imfdb.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell_(1995)#IMI_Micro_Uzi

The first half of this movie was outstanding. Then it all goes to shit.

Noice, made the subs-less one ages ago, Carrie a cute, she's very good at crying.

NO

Elves are the flamboyant ego driven immortals of now a day fantasy. They do incredibly stupid shit just to one up other races without any logic behind it.
Originally, in books they were self centered, snooty fae who were a little less likely to stab you to death than their orc kin.

There's so much fucking kino in Fargo

>tfw we will never have President Bruce Campbell
>tfw, even worse, we will never have President Ron Swanson

Fuck off Podesta

>Megan Mullaly as First Lady

FUND IT!

That Kick is clearly visible coming for like 3,5 Hours.

Yum, gonna try that.

early frame removed

what would you do if you knew you will be blind in approx 20 minutes?

Why are those subtitles so obnoxious?

thanks for saving my webm

I'm jealous of that kid for two reasons, his proximity to Lynda and his sexy hair.

machine oil?

looks super bland

that pisses me off so fucking much that they can get away with someshit like that today but if the roles were reversed feminists would fucking lose their shit

Well, aren't you just an over sentitive little man child.

i turn a blind eye most of the time
but mind control vampires is literally my fetish, and I know i'll never see a modern movie with those roles reversed.

The Hoff looks like a proto-frank'n'furter

What is ops webm of

Ghost in the Shell (1995)

She should be in more stuff based purely on the way she looks. It's not like there aren't worse actresses that are less attractive that still get parts. She must be a massive cunt in real life.

She's actually kind of cool in a weird way, ever looked up some quotes from her? And yeah while the Girl Next Door look she had is gone, she's still pretty.

I unironically want her to Poison Ivy for the DCEU because she looks she could have fun with it if they played it like how she was in the animated series.

I think she got blacklisted for calling some director a nazi.

It was Michael Bay

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/megan-fox-michael-bay-feud-ends-with-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2014114

>The major difficulties that they had with one another stemmed from a quote Fox gave to Wonderland Magazine in 2009 about working on the Transformers flicks. "He's like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation," Fox said of Bay. "He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he's not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he's so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it's endearing to watch him."

>After Fox's comments, Steven Spielberg reportedly urged Bay to fire the actress from his Transformers movies -- a recommendation Bay followed. Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley nabbed a leading role in Transformers after Fox's departure. As a result, the pair's relationship turned sour with major conflicts taking place over the following months. They seem to have buried the hatchet, however, as they are working peacefully on TMNT, which Bay is producing.

made of pixels

sauce?

It went sideways, but not as bad as Red Planet from the same year.

what is the contex here?

I am Tony.

I've had this conversation but with reduced fat mince.

Kids are grown to provide organs for their rich originators. Think "The Island" but in the most boring and overshot-a-la-Malick-on-MDMA British way.