My sister is a fucking libtard who yelled at me and called me racist for saying i support trump

my sister is a fucking libtard who yelled at me and called me racist for saying i support trump.
>how do I redpill her without damaging our relationship

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684872/Alice-Gross-argued-foreign-criminals-not-banned-UK-14-year-old-killed-convicted-Latvian-murderer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I usually bring up my opinions by showing videos of Gavin Mcinnes and Ben Shapiro and I'll say "What do you think about that?"

Just be like "yes i am a giant racist. I am proud to be racist.". Say it with confidence.

Don't play their game. Their game is for you to be at the disadvantage of trying to "prove you are not racist". If you just say you are a racist and aren't really one and don't act like one then they will have to question their retarded label they placed on you.

She should have castrated you for supporting Donald "One Pump" Rump

Don't ever let a man yell at you user. It doesn't matter if people like you. It matters that they respect you.

I have my own company and employees now, I can tell you for a fact that life is much, much easier when people are a little scared of you.

My sister knows I'm racist. She has some lib ideas like I did at her age but she is pretty red pilled

She's hopeless. Besides showing her graphic video of dindus/spics chimping out, not sure what you could do.

Never talk politics with your family. Just convince her that voting is a waste of time, and tell her that you aren't even voting.

Maybe you can at least take a vote away from Clinton this way.

Just ask how is he a racist?

i am part of a family of legal mexicans. my dad has been legal since 86 tell your sister i am mexican and trump is right my extended family is nothing but degenerate while my dad owns a house and a car and knows the constitution as he actually took a test

OP for fuck sake you sad fuck, she's female.
It takes public shaming and seeming public approval for women to formulate opinions.

Now quit being such a sad fuck and get off Sup Forums you fucking shit stain.

im mexican trump is right, im legal and i love to read, no one in mexico reads

If you cant talk openly to your siblings you probably are just as retarded as the libshits. But then again you are a fucking shill and you will ask us for mercy once we get a hold of you and your siblings. GL and have fun. And not even the FBI will help you, they are too busy shitting their pants or they will join you in getting raped. I would advise them to stay out of this. Just a friendly reminder, just like the canada flag told you, just a bit more precise.

rape her and tell her she can't vote november because that is the downfall of society

If you have a solid argumentation, ask her to explain why your position, and the weakness of her ideas.

Why do you link trump and racism?
Is racism that bad?
Why do you get angry? Can't you tolerate other people to be different from you?
If you don't accept another opinion, and want to impose yours, don't you think you're fascist?

And for you:
Why do you support trump? The real reason?
Do you have insecurities?
Are you racist?
Were you seduced or convinced by trump?
Why is being a liberal bad?

My point is: you both have weak opinions, none of you can justify your choices.
You, user, aren't redpilled.

If you were really redpilled, you'd have clear and strong opinions you can explain and justify to your sister. You could debunk anything she says, as you know how the world and its people work.

You're like tour sister, just adopting a convenient opinion.

I don't give a fuck about my sister. I stopped talking to her 10 years ago. If your sister is as much of an idiot as you say she is, you should do the same.

reminder that we don't need/want nonwhites, only their money.
indians are weak and frail
There is no special correlation between them and nature as there is with the neanderthal offspring.
we need less of the DNA.

explain how none of what she says is an argument then fuck her right in the pussy.

This is good advice actually
True respect doesn't come from fear, but it's certainly better than not being respected at all.

Tell her she is a good little tavi and never speak to her or be in the same room with her again. She is a lost cause and you will have to accept that she will be washed away in the purge for clinging to her inherently wrong beliefs. You are only responsible for yourself.

Tragic schoolgirl Alice Gross wrote an essay in support of free movement within the EU before she is believed to have been killed by a convicted Latvian murder, it has been revealed.
Alice wrote about the benefits of European migration and discussed the push to keep foreign criminals out of Britain, saying such a move could 'reintroduce the idea of racism'.
Just three months later, the 14-year-old is thought to have been killed by Arnis Zalkalns, who was able to 'come and go' across the UK border despite a conviction for stabbing his wife to death in his homeland.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684872/Alice-Gross-argued-foreign-criminals-not-banned-UK-14-year-old-killed-convicted-Latvian-murderer.html

Bash his fucking face in and show who's boss.

bro you can't just expect people to appreciate your retarded opinions

Rape her then give buy her some McDonalds.

Knock that faggot out, "THIS IS MY SISTER AND NO BRAIN DEAD FAGGOT IS GOING TO HAVE HER"

Agree

this whole thing really is boys vs girls isn't it