Which country do you think will be the super power of the world after America?

Which country do you think will be the super power of the world after America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TBesVO_3iQk
youtu.be/1hJk2TGSzQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>after
>implying

The future will be multipolar

China - 2035
India - 2075
Brazil (interplanetary) - 2150

>multipolar
Feels good man.

>india
>2075
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

But Styxhexenhammer told me China was going to collapse soon and India is the real potential superpower of the future.

Wait, unicorns are real?

The Philippines

They are but unlike the stupid modern view, traditional unicorns were actually GOATS not horses.

REAL Unicorn:

youtu.be/TBesVO_3iQk

Look at medieval painting of unicorn...it has a BEARD like a goat does. Horses don't have that goats do. Retards retconned it into a horse, but meanwhile you can see real unicorn goats to this very day.

pic related

Who will be the super power of the world?

IF (big IF) Europe can get its shit together then the EU. Unfortunately right now it seems like I am not sure if they will or they won't. India, same thing. PROMISE, but huge flaws that make it so you are constantly wondering "will they or won't they".

China can also be powerful, they own big chunk of our debt (so does Japan) and buying up all the real estate. China will be a power in the night...go to sleep one night, wake up "wakey wakey time to pay the debt with interest oh and btw we already bought up housing market so you can't buy ahouse". Yeah....USA is not getting out of that one outside of telling them to f off. But Hollywood doesn't allow it because thats where Hollywood gets the money from.

Also note original painting of unicorns have CLOVEN hoof (like a goat has not a horse).
Tail varies between a long tail with a tuft on the end (like a lion, possibly an older goat breed had this type of tail or perhaps it was an error) or a short tail (like a goat). Never a horse tail.

Unicorns are real and they are GOATS.

REAL unicorns:

youtu.be/1hJk2TGSzQY

Once consider extremely sacred to the gods (or saints post Christianity) now nobody knows about them "I never seen a horse with only one horn". Yeah no shit because its a GOAT not a horse.

Who the fuck is this guy and why does he have 24k fucking points

Hahaha India will NEVER get passed Brazil level

after? you mean someone is next in line? let me check.

i want one for xmas

at this point China is already a superpower if America is considered one. they both are on the security council, both can't be invaded and both have similar GDP PPP economies.

Well a rhino is basically a horse. So the ancient unicorns where rhinos. i would image there was a mix of the two, something like a rhino horse. That would be the missing link

NOPE. They were goats through and through nothing in common with rhino at ALL other than the horn. We have real unicorns to this very day they aren't missing at all.

Obligatory.

Do you have legit autism or is this some kind of meme I don't know about?

Greater Luxembourg

No autism I just know a lot about unicorn and it pains me when people use them as an example of "imaginary animal" when in fact they exist and you can see and pet them to this day.

Same with Santa Claus who was a real man living in Anatolia 300 AD. Google Saint Nicholas. Santa = Saint, Claus = Nicholas. But people will say he never existed because they are ignorant of the real story.