twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>conservatives
>want the future
No, that's progressives.

Conservatives want the past

>overpopulated hellscape vs traditional city

is this supposed to make us feel bad?

I wouldn't mind the right desu

Which is actually what the picture is about but i guess your eyes brows are too fat and obscure your vision

One of those images is fantasy. The other is an economic model.

Thats what liberals want. The irony is they will get quite the opposite.

I don't see how modern day "liberals" will achieve that

They're all so...white...and they're all so...happy!

Why can't we have the right again?

Man, look at all those skyscrapers built with gender studies degrees.

Well you can't have the left with a bunch of lesser beings, and right is placed in a time where the right picture would happen if it wasn't because the "liberals""

End result: Liberals want the thing on the left, but their policies end with pic on the right.

Vice versa for conservatives.

> trillions of human cattle with no respect for one another slaving away just to satisfy base urges
>a wholesome and respectful community which embraces that beyond the material world
> one post by this ID

Wan they want is irrelevant, it's what they are doing.

>Really makes you think...
That someone's a fucking idiot? It sure does.

kek

FPBP

Pic on right needs to be adjusted so the plutocratic elite is looking down at the unwashed masses from their Hyper-Advanced, Platinum Coated palace.

This! This so much! This applies to EVERY movement. And pretty much everything else.

>liberals
>science/reality
>achieving useful things
>paying taxes
>not being a burden on the system

This is what Liberals want

nigga you are fucking dumb

Liberals want to make shitholes like detroit haiti and africa right?

No. In Star Trek, humanity acieved peace and properity, because advanced technology gave them infinite resources. Something that will not be achieved with degrees in gender-studies.

On the right we have a 100% negro society. Everybody is a kang. On the right we have lesser humans, whites, haggling at their local bazaar. Truly makes one contemplate.

Underrated

Literally everyone who has ever been responsible for the creation of a skyscraper is one some level conservative. Even (((Silverstein)))

feel free to improve... maybe a picture of african or mexican poverty

Notice there are no people shown in the first panel, it is an overview of some future society which, for all we know, could be a hellhole up close.

Japan is better than you in all ways

Korea with the bants.

Is there culture of banter in korea? Hard to imagine.

>implying the sjw future is not a restrictive freedomless world of drones
>implying the past isn't filled with progress, creativity and freedom
Quick, someone post that image of the kid happy with his dad and shown in the future trapped in his house with swj outside

>Really makes you think...

That's a lie and you know it

What liberals will get in the end
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UrbanSegregation

Well played Kim-jung

Left: world without Pokémon go

Right: world full of Pokémon trainers

left: what communists want the future to be like
right: what conservatives and liberals want the future to be like

OP i really am unable to see how liberals could reach such levels of technological and social advancement while being welfare hogging leeches

It's more like this.
The movie Elysium accidentally had it right.
When something is so bluepilled it accidentally ends up being redpilled.

This desu

The funny thing is that the picture on the left is primarily found in ultra-conservative countries where corporations are so wealthy that they can build lots of fancy skyscrapers, while tearing down the historical architecture.
What conservatives like about the picture on the right is the sense of community and safety.

Here's a video from my own country from the 1950s, that represents the second picture. It's from the local market in the city center, which has been considered one of the traditional and cultural landmarks of my city. Up until the late 90s, it was a place where farmers and fishers could sell fresh wares, including live crabs and fish, but today it's just a tourist trap run by businesses that sell prepackaged shit at ridiculously inflated prices.

youtu.be/F4GKKwisYoc?t=160

youtube.com/watch?v=IzTb5FqZ5B4

liberal paradise

This literally doesn't make any sense