Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good luck

good luck my friend
i'll follow you soon

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

>with xanax
Won't work, and you will feel like absolute shit in the hospital until they send you to a psychiatrist. Save yourself the painful process and go to the psychiatrist first.

See you on Thursday.

Nice cry for attention. You're in fucking Brazil just get a gun or insult a fevelado

How did you get Xanny? Its one of the last drugs on my list that I need to try.

what if he's a favelado

Someone call the Brazilian authorities to save this retard.

Use a mirror and his monkey brain will be unable to distinguish himself

>implying you won't just steal everything in sight then call your crush
It's called the "Xanax Twist" for a reason and it has nothing to do with twisting necks

Yeah, the police that is 100% overworked with criminals and gang wars is going to waste resources with a suicidal faggot like OP

br*zilian subhuman, why waste your potential?
take some commies with you, at least

Also, I think it bears mentioning the mesospheric LD50 of Xanax, making suicide financially implausible without the heart-stopping introduction of alcohol to the equation.

overdosing is the worst way to go. God knows what you’ll be going through psychologically and how you’ll feel as you experience your brain shutting down on drugs

Good luck

It has happened in Greece.

you really shouldn't do this. the chance of failing suicide with pills is really high. you're just going to fuck your organs/brain up.

Buy a gun from your local favela lord

I really hope you fail and wake up great pain and realization

yo just get your friend to twist yah head off like why do the pills man
just get yo head twisted off ez pz

>Xanax

It's not going to work. Enjoy your hospital trip, hopefully the hospital there has the stuff and equipment to pump out your stomach.

well Greece is almost first world so you can't really compare it to Brazil.

laffing@you when you live from it

you're going to end up worse than that one russian girl who got fucking creamed by that lamp post while she was hanging her head out of a car window

its all your fault

retardado

How it actualy is

Truth

looks like you're getting ready to burn a witch

thank you for truthing me

Suck my dick first.I'm sure you'll feel alive again.

Don't do it.

Österland is rightfull Swedish clay

No, huebro, stop it!

Check yourself into an institution, man. Unless you did something like SERIOUSLY wrong, things can improve.

Is it even possible to die to benzos only?

Sounds like attention whoring to me. If I were to kill myself I'd do it with the exit bag