Anybody still watching Homeland?

Anybody still watching Homeland?

What did you think of last night's episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Connecticut#Post-Sandy_Hook_gun_control_legislation
youtube.com/watch?v=71V_O5bTJCE
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was shit.
>Let's make an episode about CTR, but for right wing propaganda

goddamnit
I haven't watched the new episode but I have no desire so far, the Alex Jones strawman was already bad enough

>SHUT IT DOWN
why? do you dislike it because it exposes that all you stormfags are right-wing shills in Alex Jones basement?

I just miss the time when the show was political, but politically neutral. It's tiring seeing this obvious liberal propaganda shoved down your throat

stopped watching after first episode of this season, dont feel that I am missing out on anything.

Other seasons had a good story to tell, this is a jumbled mess. Brain damaged quinn hobbling everywhere while still operating operationally, carrie losing her kid, dar and iran, the tech guy is now the lord of meme magic. Its all over the place, i barely care about the original conspiracy

>the tech guy is now the lord of meme magic

Amazing description, I found that part hilariously bad.

best season

alex jones is a dangerous retarded con man

>alex jones
>dangerous
how?

They also mention Sup Forums and infinite chan.

you guys are autistic, this is one of the most well written shows ever created. can you not see parallels with this show and your own lives.

For instance..Trust issues
Quinn really loves Astrid but is so confused and alone that he feels he cant trust even her. This feeling leads him to secretly emptying her gun..THIS VERY ACTION GOT HER FUCKING BRAINS BLOWN OUT.

Could you live with that sort of self-destruction?

Why didn't she notice the gun weighed less without the bullets?

Why did she keep pulling the trigger when it didn't fire the first time? She would have known that at the very least she would have to pull the slide back to load the next round if it was a dud.

For instance Brody, a Sunni convert, being welcomed as a hero in Shia Iran. This show is dogshit.

eh, even being tactically trained..do you think you could 100 percent account for that in the heat of being shot at by a Dar-Adal shit operative?

let me know when you write a successful and flawless 6 season script shit lord

he has millions of people believing a school shooting was an obama orchestrated inside job to take away his guns

go look at his top videos he is a deranged lunatic

>it wasn't
did you know the legislation banning guns after the shooting was written and passed in secret, with no public oversight?

guns arent banned and obama didnt take your guns away

im interested in how alex jones and his retarded followers have twisted the fact trump has drained the swamp by filling his cabinet with billionaires and former wall street top dogs kek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Connecticut#Post-Sandy_Hook_gun_control_legislation

guns arent banned and obama didnt take away the guns

you can still buy weapons to kill a school full of kids or a club full of gays no problems

you retard

What ever happened to the 2nd mole storyline form season 1-3? I stopped watching after Brody died. Was Sal the 2nd mole?

hey dumbass, the legislation specifically banned a whole cross section of longarms in the state
and then had a bunch of law abiding citizens line up and register weapons
all highly illegal
this is no conspiracy, it happened one cold april morning only 4 years ago

>implying it wasnt

youtube.com/watch?v=71V_O5bTJCE

>Sup Forums
We're famous guys!!!

I had expected something more grand than dweebs fighting social media wars in a floor 6 basement.
Though I guess social media's where political wars are fought nowadays.

I'm enjoying this seaso nmore than 4 and 5, I don't know what everyone's beef with it is. Although Carrie has now reashed levels of unbelievability I didn't think possible and the president elect not listening to based Saul was a bit of a mystery

I'm more bothered why Quinn didn't just yell that he'd pulled the clip/magazine/bullet wallet from the gun

He has brain damage and can't articulate words properly
Seriously he speaks like a retard now, it's impossible not to notice. It's also ruined his character

Did Dar A Dal sleep with Peter or abuse him? I'm getting this impression.

Previous episode hinted at it in their conversation at the lake house.

I'd say the majority are watching for entertainment value of him ranting nonsense than buying into school shootings are a hoax or whatever.

Peter is hot tho, I would. Too bad he's into fatties.

I'd forgotten about that.. that scene in the cafe fucking hell. This show has had some really big dips that nearly killed it.

It was a grim scene.

>Endorsing fat love
Degenerates.

Best season since the first season.

>he doesn't know

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf

German season was better, it went all silly spend 3 seasons dedicated to that ginger smack addict. The only good part was showing how backstabbing the Pakistani ISI(s) are. They are like that IRL, traitors, scum, Taliban lovers!

REMOVE PAK!

Anybody still watching it after Brody's death is a literal shit eater.

Uh, S4 is when the show got watchable agin.

Uhh, no?

>only 135 comments in 12 hours

That's some low level shitposting skill and here I am doing it for free.