You used to have black friends in elementary school and watched shows starring black characters but now you're browsing...

You used to have black friends in elementary school and watched shows starring black characters but now you're browsing the likes of Sup Forums and Daily Stormer and watching videos of Moonman mowing down blacks with bullets.

How would your old friends react?

never had any friends and i don't browse Sup Forums

Actually there were no black kids in my elementary school classes

I remember only one black kid in my high school. He was really tall and I made him angry by asking why his palms were so light.

We had 2 blacks, 1 Dominican who was like me in the clique of the cool kids and we smoked weed together a lot

Also a chick who was in love with me apparently but I sperged out

I don't browse pol

There were no blacks in my elementary school

I was 10x more racist growing up with niggers, now that I'm away from them I've calmed down quite a bit and don't really care

I still hate niggers though, and take this shitty thread to Sup Forums

everyone in my class was mestizo except for like 3 chinese (?) kids.

>You used to have black friends in elementary school
Nope
>watched shows starring black characters
Sure
>now you're browsing the likes of Sup Forums and Daily Stormer and watching videos of Moonman mowing down blacks with bullets
No
>How would your old friends react?
Hmmm

Once I decided to fuck with my Moroccan friend one day I invited him to smoke weed and started to put a playlist of Isis videos and asked him to translate.

We still meet like twice a year.

I would kill myself before having a black friend.

I was the only black kid and I'm only half black.

I miss those types of shows. They’d have like one token of each common race/group.

t vato loco

Fuck off, nigger lover.

You'll be the first to hang on the day of the rope.

Nigget

Well, if the black kids are anything like the black kids from my city, they all joined gangs and started selling serious drugs. Two black star football players snorted Xanax and smoked two blunts and killed a random in front of his family because they were bored. Fuck niggers

Stop trying to fit in, normalfag, and go back to whatever shithole you crawled from

>says the dumbass redditor

I don't browse Sup Forums and I don't have a problem with blacks desu, I only really hate Pakis and most other Muslim groups, and that's to do with religion/culture not race

I had 1 Paki friend growing up and just last year I found out he was sent to prison for date raping his cousin. I wish I was joking.

>Two black star football players snorted Xanax
bullshit, how could you possible kill someone on Xanax?

You guys ever notice in school, before puberty at least, friend groups were more racially diverse. Also, there wasn't much of a "cool people hang out only with other cool people" thing going on. When exactly and why did things change?

wey, das pena por pendejo

Tu das pena por marica.