Saw this on kikebook

Fucking lol'd

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Civilized_Tribes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no homo?

That's p hot desu senpai

n-n-n-nooo homo

on that note, i ran into a black guy the other day trying to tell me that blacks and native americans are the same people, and that blacks didnt come from africa. he was trying to tell me that blacks are the true ancestors of this land. was he fucking crazy like i think he was?

its not far fetched to think blacks, whites, and natives were all race mixing at some point, but he was trying to say the slave trade was over hyped, like the holocaust or something. he was just a nutter, right?

Let's see. That black guy was taken into slavery by African warlords and then sold to an English slave trader who then traded him for sugar in the Americas.

These "Americas" were of course purchased from the locals for some indigo beads and guns.

Tldr: these guys did it to themselves.

yes, and all blacks are apes who must hang on the holy day of the rope

Did the nigger let his gay Indian lover anally penetrate him for the first time?

>be in Oklahoma
>holy shit we have a BLM protest?
>see this on kikebook
>remind poster that the 5 civilized tribes had slaves
> [butt-hurt intensifies]

>equated riot police pushing people back to Syria
>nigress in the street is apparently the new Tiananmen square
Are they going to start saying blowing up the Dallas shooter is like bombing Japan next?

heh, gaaaaaaay

really made me think

kek

They should leave. The plants lived there before them.

This is the gayest thing since gay came to gaytown.

No, Natives are closer to Koreans than blacks.

that's pretty gay

blacks and liberals have gotten to the point where they truly believe that history is all fabricated
that's why they disregard statistics and facts so much they truly believe a giant conspiracy is holding them down

Are they holding their cocks between their thighs?

That guy's in my tribe. He's called Dances with Gibs

Thats p gay

im not racist tho i promise

>couple of black criminals getting killed is the same as an entire race almost getting wiped out by disease

blacks are bloody drama queens

How is the intended message served by them being naked?

GAYASFUCK desu senpai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Civilized_Tribes
>because these five tribes adopted attributes of the colonists' culture,[1] for example, Christianity, centralized governments, literacy, market participation, written constitutions, intermarriage with white Americans, and plantation slavery practices.

They literally teach this shit to 8th graders in OK, it enrages me how people are so ignorant about Indians.

Why would anyone turn this into that?

Homo erotic.

i looked out my window at the milky way when i saw this and just couldnt stop thinking

LOL holy shit they even steal art.

Didn't the cherokee have slaves until jackson kicked them out?

too much time

>implying near extinction of your people mainly due to disease has anything to do with retarded niggers yelling about how they dindu nuffin

gay shit

They still had them, but a lot died during the relocation on the "Trail of Tears"

fuck the niggers fuck the shitskins

nigger that's gay