/cfg/ Follow the Foundation Edition

Who is Mr. Cheng?
archive.is/NBfdH

Cherie is the London Connection!
the London School of Economics and Political Science"
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/55
theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/01/hillary-clinton-emails-cherie-blair-lobbied-qatari-royal-family
The U.S. State Department also donated money to the Cherie Blair Foundation for women
cherieblairfoundation.org/donors-partners/donors/

TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651

>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
archive.is/N7X7q
dickmorris.com/the-70-million-reasons-why-hillary-is-playing-dumb-and-mum-on-saudis-and-911/
counterpunch.org/2015/09/04/arkansas-bloodsuckers-the-clintons-prisoners-and-the-blood-trade/
forces.gc.ca/en/news/article.page?doc=contract-signed-for-cf-18-advanced-multi-role-infrared-sensor/hnps1tln
infowars.com/internet-crowdsources-dossier-on-clinton-foundation-crimes/
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canadian-affiliate-charity-of-clinton-foundation-defends-expenses/article30845665/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/11/clinton-charity-spends-nearly-80-percent-administrative-costs/
wikileaks.org/plusd/?qproject[]=cg&q=&qfdestination=Secretary of State&qfoclass=CONFIDENTIAL&qtfrom=2009-01-10&qsort=tdesc#result
dailycaller.com/2016/05/24/exclusive-clinton-foundation-got-100m-from-blood-minerals-firm/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=david ruth&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/22812
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23938
whatdotheyknow.com/request/precis_ltd
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogan_Lovells
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?pref=2&pli=1
linkedin.com/in/laurenflemming
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normie consumption.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

sli.mg/a/O7c478

OLDBREAD ARCHIVE:
>archive.is/N7X7q

dickmorris.com/the-70-million-reasons-why-hillary-is-playing-dumb-and-mum-on-saudis-and-911/

bumb

NO MORE SLIDING

Look up the Clinton Tainted blood scandal.
Where the Clintons sold blood tainted with HIV to the Canadian Red Cross
That Infected 5000 with HIV Canadians.
The blood was collected from Prisoners in Arkansas Jails.

Repost of this since I don't know how legit it is. Never looked into it.

>priviledge
Ass

>it happened

counterpunch.org/2015/09/04/arkansas-bloodsuckers-the-clintons-prisoners-and-the-blood-trade/

Ok, over in red team thread an user posted something they found and that sent me off on a hunt, and here is what I've brought back:

>The Advanced Multi-Role Infrared Sensor is a targeting pod that is mounted on the weapons station of the CF-18. It is a state of the art electro-optic and infrared sensor, which includes a laser designator, a laser marker and a tactical data link capability.

>“The AMIRS pod will provide the CF-18 with enhanced targeting as well as intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities that make it an invaluable asset for the Canadian Forces’ air, land and sea operations,” said Lieutenant-General Steve Lucas, Chief of the Air Staff. “The modernized, combat-effective, multi-purpose and globally deployable CF-18 fleet will continue to play an important role over the next decade as the Air Force transforms to meet the 21st century security needs of Canada.”

>The contract was awarded to Lockheed Martin following a competitive procurement process. The total contract value is estimated at $126 million, which includes $101 million for the acquisition of 36 AMIRS pods and $25 million for in-service support through to 2020. Canada will take delivery of the first AMIRS pod in the spring of 2007, with an initial operational capability delivered by April 2008.

>forces.gc.ca/en/news/article.page?doc=contract-signed-for-cf-18-advanced-multi-role-infrared-sensor/hnps1tln

When did Comey work for LM?

Bump

And remember our work is blessed

PASTA FOR YOU

Another interesting strand in the Clinton-Comey connections was that James Comey, fresh off a 2 year stint as the deputy attorney general, worked for Lockheed Martin as "general counsel and senior VP" from 2005-2010.

Lockheed Martin was heavily involved in funding the Clinton Foundation as well as one of the 3 main beneficiaries of the much lauded foreign government CF donations to arms deals that have been brought up before. Many around the same time Comey was working there.

>Boeing was one of three companies that helped deliver money personally to Bill Clinton while benefiting from weapons authorizations issued by Hillary Clinton’s State Department. The others were Lockheed and the financial giant Goldman Sachs.

>Lockheed is a member of the American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt, which paid Bill Clinton $250,000 to speak at an event in 2010. Three days before the speech, Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved two weapons export deals in which Lockheed was listed as the prime contractor. Over the course of 2010, Lockheed was a contractor on 17 Pentagon-brokered deals that won approval from the State Department. Lockheed told IBTimes that its support for the Clinton Foundation started in 2010, while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state.

>“Lockheed Martin has periodically supported one individual membership in the Clinton Global Initiative since 2010,” said company spokesperson Katherine Trinidad. “Membership benefits included attendance at CGI annual meetings, where we participated in working groups focused on STEM, workforce development and advanced manufacturing.”

>Federal records show that ethics staffers at the State Department approved the payments to Bill Clinton from Goldman Sachs, and the Lockheed- and Boeing-sponsored groups without objection, even though the firms had major stakes in the agency’s weapons export decisions.

Teneo/Tiger/Tavistock/Zebra/Dyncorp/Boeing/LM/BAE Systems/Lagardere et all are all intimately connected.

Has anyone tried pouring water on hillary?

there's coincidences and there's *coincidences*

great googly moogly!

>Teneo/Tiger/Tavistock/Zebra/Dyncorp/Boeing/LM/BAE Systems/Lagardere

I know about Teneo, Tavistock, Lagardere, but how do the rest relate and what are they?

Also you left out BlackLivesMatter LLP

It's been known that Infowars has been a misdirection filled with half truths to keep the internet placated for a while now. Ignore and continue your work.

bread bump

Posting some caps I've made, I don't know how relevant they are anymore.

They're worth keeping around, I'll save them as well.

b u m p

Anybody working on the Haiti stuff?
We definitely need a french-speaking user in order to figure out who was in charge and what did he receive for that gold mining contract.
We need all information of Bureau des Mines et d’Energie around the time of the sale.

bump for justice

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canadian-affiliate-charity-of-clinton-foundation-defends-expenses/article30845665/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/11/clinton-charity-spends-nearly-80-percent-administrative-costs/

All I've got.
Keep up the good work.

Bumping with I have no idea how recent this is

wikileaks.org/plusd/?qproject[]=cg&q=&qfdestination=Secretary of State&qfoclass=CONFIDENTIAL&qtfrom=2009-01-10&qsort=tdesc#result

bump

So has anyone looked into the CF and mining?

dailycaller.com/2016/05/24/exclusive-clinton-foundation-got-100m-from-blood-minerals-firm/

loo, perfect cover.

a site I frequented a lot in the past has a Hoax section in which I learned some of the most astonishing things.

>there is a LOT of research into earthquake predictions by agencies you would not think would be interested in such things, other than the USGS; NASA and JLP, for example.

Good lord the sliding shills are out in full force.

bump

Bumping.

a m i r s advanced multi role infrared sensor
amirs advanced multi role infrared sensor

Elsevier aquires Amirsys.

David A. Ruth at Elsevier. Been at Merck, American Express and appointed Sr Coordinator for Business Affairs at the State Department by Clinton Admin.

No other info but in HC's emails:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=david ruth&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0

Has FBI user said anything since the original 2 threads?

Interesting emails.

CETUSA is a group that brings in students from abroad. These students are often put in homes where they are sexually abused around the country:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/22812

Apparently a close friend of Hillary's passed away and was notified by email. Her response was "Did I send a statement?" There seems to be confusion here. Her staff made up a statement for her and thought she might want to have it sent to her again.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23938

Related to right?

...Interesting.

The really disgusting thing here is that this cunts campain has any success. It is just a fucking old delusional cunt with some money and the monkies still are hard to convince not to vote for her. It is like saying "dont drink the gasoline" and they still do it. But then again "i got nothing to hide" but some hipster glasses and a retarded opinion my retarded peers spew, that must make me smart, thinik of the slightly elevated iq of libshits. You go girl. Vote! vote for hillary that will make your opinion more elevated amoung your retards. Because after all you voted for the democrats and the wymyn. Dont mind all the muders and dont mind the paylist, after all she is liberal n sheet.

Error: You must wait 3 minutes 3 seconds before posting a duplicate reply.

I thought it was, but it isn't. The company Amrisys is a medical technology company.

AMRIS is advanced multi role infrared sensor

think the little IR sensor on your tv and remote.

But similar technology is used in military applications and defense technology related to aiming modules.

Ah I see now, interesting.

See, this is the HUGE Tavistock influence we're trying to counteract and it has a lot of inertia.

We need to think like judo wrestlers and delfect that momentum until it is directed where we want it to go.

bump

Bump

Do what GodLikeProductions does and ban the word so it doesn't attract as much attention. call it tstock or TS or something.

Trannystock

OP, please note there is a massive spelling mistake in your image. If you made the image, please fix it. If someone else did, seek out an updated version and delete the one you posted. See the word: Privilege.

God forbid people start posting it and get called out as "ignorant rednecks" or some bullshit like that.

Hi y'all creator of the OP meme here. It has a spelling mistake, here's an updated version.

Well you are right in a way still this is a fucking disgrace. But remember goyim flaunt your hillary priviledge, makes you one of the cool kids. Well not really but your chances are higher to have some of that distorted ham. Then you can report back to your "followers" that you had some real pussay, unlike the shit you jerk off to. Some really hard to get pussay and she was supporting hillary too. That connect you, and your 5inch dick and her pussay that made some troubles "connecting" since you had to move some of that lady lumps.

It's not the word that is the influence, it's their research. And they've been at it longer than I've been alive, and I'm probably the oldest poster on this board.

Hell, they've been at it almost longer than my dad has been alive; and he was a wee lad when they dropped Fat Man and Little Boy.

They developed methods of mass psychological control decades ago.

The thing is, they don't care who wins this election, only that the US is disrupted and brought low for their agenda.
Go watch I, Pet Goat again.
Brexit was a sure thing.
1:30 a British pound is under Obama's feet and he starts to sweat.
Next big event is at 1:47 with the US flag being torn in such a way that 1 star is missing. Possibly Texas succeeds, Alaska is given back to the Russians, or Hawaii goes under.

You're already seeing the rise of an anti-christ coming from the destruction of Anonymous and rising through its ranks with all of the political crap it's doing instead of just for the lulz.

Yeah, I just grabbed one from the meme thread when I made this OP, should have looked more closely before I posted it.

bump

bump

Everyone needs to save that image. It is still one of the weirdest parts of all this.

tl;dr There is a single small building in London with 128 companies registered to that one location, some of which are donors to the Clinton administration.

Dyncorp is one, if no the largest contractor of the DOD. They contract out for logistics, security, management, maintenance, you name it. Boeing, LM and BAE are the biggest names in the Defense Industry. They build military aircraft, weapons, vehicles, ships, you name it. They are the Military Industrial Complex. The main thing is many of them have shared CEOs and VPs between themselves and the Clintons, etc.

This shit works in relativly simple ways. It uses the targets inner protection and memories and molds it into different ways.
What you precive of mass control is just a focus on the general behaviour and outlining simple rationalizations. Just like in that movie where that guy puts off his sunglasses and sees that the money you use to buy something is just paper. Over amplification leads to resistance and over sensifity leading to certain actions. The same methods your libassholes react to gender shit or all that toilets because they are toilets. You shit down on them and they polish that. But remember to vote for hillary, that shit is for the cool kids you certainly arent controlled by certain donaters. One of the cool kids, one of the cool kids once in this lifetime.

We need to get back to researching the connections and news stories related to the people we are trying to track.

I'll start on the Bonner Group, I remember an user asked about them.

Media Liason user around? We were talking last thread before it fell off about reaching out to media sources.

He's over there

Haven't dug here for a while. Found some more info about Precis (XXXX) Ltd.
whatdotheyknow.com/request/precis_ltd
>It has been common practice for Company
Formation Agents and other organisations to create ‘off the shelf’
companies ahead of time. This provided a facility for individuals,
companies or businesses to purchase them from the agents and after a
change of name, for them to start trading immediately.
>Number of companies previously called Precis (numerical suffix) Ltd - 4959
So, any company named Precis is most likely a shell corporation.
There's some offshore companies involved in this as well.
Children's Investment Fund Management Ltd
incorporated in the Cayman Islands (tax haven)
Carbon Willow Developments Jersey Ltd, incorporated in Jersey. It owns Tiger No. 5 Limited (W1S 2FT, O'Flynn)
How do you make those graphs/mind maps?

I can't remember the websites that people were using that were more secure, but bubbl.us is what a few of the big ones were made on.

Intersting answer to this question

user
>Soros owns tavistock.
>Tavistock owns the government.

FBIanon

>Someone is on to something.

>Soros owns tavistock.

>Soros owns tavistock.

>Soros owns tavistock.

I'm gonna go back through FBIanon thread 2 real quick, I got a lot by going back to the original as seen in this post.

You need to be tweeting these to the masses. Sup Forums already knows this stuff

That seems merchant. I'll do it offline.

Sounds good.

I've been travelling across thebxountrybfornthe last nearly 36 hours, anybody got a tl;dr version of what we've accomplished in that time? Last i was researching was clifford st.

Maybe there is some kind of religious organisation in Qatar which help to transport people around the world as pilgrims? Maybe it or one of it branches has some student-exchange program with USA? The whole country is like USA Aviation base with the command center set up to control Syria.

I doubt that weapons nowadays is something that terrorists|useful idiots need most.

They can get them from local gangsters or corrupted officials. Even documents is not that much of problem.

I think we should focus on transportation. Putin once mentioned it too.

Enough to throw 50 more pages onto the megadoc and a few news outlets to start looking at it.

Best I had from being busy was connecting the Blairs, CGI and Qualcomm together, pic related.

I'm very devoutly in the camp that affirms Tavistock is the lynchpin to all of this. As such, I'm sure any information which is even remotely incriminating will be remarkably difficult to obtain, but it just seems like the hub of all this dirty money.

Hey I've been over at red team mostly of late, but a redditer mentioned that we should be digging into Hogan Lovell law firm. Insinuating they've handled a lot of the dirty work. Have we dug into law firms much??

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogan_Lovells

>counterpunch.org/2015/09/04/arkansas-bloodsuckers-the-clintons-prisoners-and-the-blood-trade/
this cannot be real?
this is too evil even for clinton

Hogan Lovells is the Lynch connection straight off the top of my head. Lynch started her US attorney career as a Bill Clinton appointee to Eastern New York. After that, she worked for Hogan Lovell for years before getting the AG spot.

Wait...wait...wait. is Blair the London connection from FBIAnon? And we have a megadoc now? Holy shit I leave for nearly 2 days and we get this far? Damn. Link to megadoc?

Good lord those partners are interesting.

Yeah it was supposedly the missing link between Qatar and the Bataclan we were looking at.

Infowars found this and our website so I don't know if the viewers get maxed out at 100, but try and view it.

The Blairs are in everything, it seems. Even on Qualcomm's partners with the CGI.

Pretty gross.

Megadoc's already been picked up by a few """"fringe"""" media types as well.

Megadoc is always in the OP:

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Hey guys, I've been mildly active in the /cfg/ threads for a while and I just want to say that what you are all doing is amazing. I feel like this is one of the few things that is bringing people from all walks of life together, a universal cause. One day in the future I hope that I can sit with my grandchildren and tell them about how a group of people who didn't know a single thing about each other banded together and despite all of their differences. took down the Clinton Foundation. I don't even care how sappy this sounds anymore you guys make me proud to go on this site. We started doing without even knowing if the things FBIbro told us were real. We did this off of belief. Imagine if nobody had replied to FBIbro's thread. How long would it be until the truth was revealed? Would it ever have happened? If we didn't do this now, the Clintons could have been long dead by the time the foundation was exposed and then there would be no repercussions. People would say, "wow, I can't believe nobody took action. They were so blind back then." Who's to say it would be the last time? Everything that we are doing here sets a precedent for the future. If we chose inaction, good people would continue to be exploited by monsters who think they can oppress us. But we decided to take a stand and tell them to go fuck themselves. When this is all over, I hope that the public will never allow anything like this to happen again. But, if they don't, and another shadowy organization rises to try to destroy our freedom, I know that there will always be people out there who are willing to defend our freedom. I hope all of you guys take to heart that each and every one of you is making history right here. Although history books will never mention that a bunch of random people from Sup Forums were the catalyst for bringing down the Clinton Foundation, we all know what we did here, and nobody can take that from us. Godspeed to all of you.
t. a sleep deprived, mildly drunk Sup Forumsack

We don't know for sure. I was the one who located the Blair connection initially, but I'm not an FBIanon camper. What the Blair thing shows is that Blair connected the Qatari Sheika with Hillary in order to leverage one of her sons. Whats important is that the Qatar Investment Authority, tied to terrorist financing, is the largest non-owner share holder of Lagarange. Lagarange bought the Bataclan a month or 2 before it was attacked. It was previously owned by two Jews, and the Bataclan was a hotbed of pro-isreali activities. I.e., probably a Mossad front.

Whats important about the Blair-Hill connection is that a lot of it is women empowerment and outreach for global business women. Especially ME ones... especially Gulf State ones...

Thank you user.

Items of interest from FBIanon2

Re: Brexit that was voted on:

>It is very likely Britain will remain in the EU.

Spelled privilege wrong.

>> The company that just paid $4bn to purchase UFC -> WME-IMG
has ties to CF through a public relations girl - Lauren Flemming
>> Why does this name sound familiar?
linkedin.com/in/laurenflemming

He followed up saying they will be "in" the EU without formally being in the EU and not to trust the next conservative PM. We now have Theresa May.

Pic related, I can see what he meant.

Thanks fellow researchers. I'm gonna hop hack on the research train here in the next few minutes. Any direction I should head off in?

Check out some of this if you want. The Department of Corrections for Arkansas seems to be the bad one here.