DEADPOOL 2

Holy shit!!!!

Why nobody's talking about this???

DEADPOOL 2 is confirmed!!!!!!

Show me how HYPED ARE YOU!!!

I love Marvel movies. Hell, I even enjoyed the first two movies of the DCEU.

But Deadpool is fucking trash, I couldn't even get halfway through.

What's Deadpool?

Deadpool2 the reddit strikes back

some reddit meme shit

>this

but i lasted about 15-20 minutes

>Redditpool 2

stop

Poopy cowabunga

Did you mean to post this on reddit?

Go suck some poopy ass dicks to go along with that shit taste m8

When this trailer played before Logan no one in my theater laughed or reacted in any way other than a few irritated sighs.

>instantly resorting to low brow toilet humour
>much like the movie
>"bad taste"

L O L

good

Never seen Deadpool, only some clips, but when that preview came on in the cinema before Logan I actually squirmed in my seat. No one in the audience laughed.

Actually Family Guy tier humour
>"hehe so funni it take him long time to get changed"

/tv / is contrarian and has to pretend to hate everything in order to feel relevant. Then of course taking their irony to the next level, they somehow fucking love shit tier capeshit while hating actual decent capeshit.

>No one in the audience laughed.

You don't have to lie, user.

They are plebs that have no idea how to be real contrarians, so they shill for the only terrible thing they're familiar with, Batman v Superman.

The first and last ten minutes of the movie are decent. His character only really works for outlandish action sequences.

>"Ok gentlemen how do we show that Deadpool isn't your average superhero?"
>"Who is the most iconic superhero?"
>"Batman?"
>"Superman."
>" Alright what's a thing Superman does all the time?"
>"He changes in a phone booth!"
>"Great. Then what if... stay with me here but what if Deadpool does the same thing, but instead of saving someone, they get killed instead XD?"
>"You're a madman! Someone get this guy a raise."

Deadpool was one of the least funny movies I've ever seen. It felt like Seth McFarlane wrote it.

>le meme movie for normies

die in a gutter faggot

I'm not lying, although I am in England so perhaps Americlaps just laugh more easily. The audience did laugh at the comedy in "Logan" though, which isn't even a comedy...

I thought people liked Deadpool but not one person laughed. It was genuinely painful

It wasn't perfect but it was superior to most super hero shit made so far. Stop trying so hard.

Do you by any chance enjoy le Family Man? I do too! Verry funny and randem XD

The full movie is funny though.

I don't give a shit how much you clenched up and refused to enjoy the picture I know you laughed at the Hugh Jackman mask. Don't even lie.

It really wasn't. It's plot was insanely bare bones, it's villain was cookie cutter, and it wasn't funny. Just another shitty capeshit movie to add to the pile.

Wow really makes you think
Family Guy is shit because it lowered the bar for story and plot in modern animation.
Deadpool had more of a plot than most other X-men movies, and it actually was comprehensible and didn't contradict itself.
I'll admit that some of the humor is cringey, but pretending that makes it low brow trash is just being a contrarian Sup Forums stereotype.

I didn't laugh at the Hugh Jackman mask. If you're into that type of humor it's cool, it's just not for me personal. Too reference-y.

you're making it too obvious, newshill

People really get hyped for movies ?

But it is a comedy and it wasn't funny, it failed at it's task. And the plot was simple and cookie cutter (which is forgivable as it was meant to be framework for the comedy) so it can't stand on it's own.

Family Guy is shit because it is incredibly unfunny (along with the reasons you stated), and Deadpool felt like Family Guy in a capeshit movie. Seriously, one of the worst capeshits I've ever seen.

Had the same reaction when I saw deadpool opening weekend

>hahaha
>...ha
>heh
>.......
> *sigh*

I thought a lot of it was funny.
I enjoyed the entire first scene with what's his fuck the steel man with deadpool cutting off his hand, or him pinning Francis to the wall with a sword.
I honestly thought most of the movie was pretty funny, what's your standard for good comedy?

>Did I leave the stove one?
Threw my hands in the air and stomped out of the theater

>origin story
>barebones
>cookie cutter villain

Ya don't say?

Mr Beans Holiday- the only good comedy ever made

>The blind woman scene
Did a somersault and sprinted out the theater

The usual capeshit but now with 150℅ more scatological humor.

>The sex scene
Screamed and security dragged me out the theater

>tfw not sure if op is pretending or this is the state of Sup Forums now

I have prepared a RedDit christmas feast for you :^)!!!!

rat race was funnier than deadpool

I-I apologize, user, I did not realize you were the Enlightened One. Please forgive me.

This smells like a Greg post, but I thought his mother cut him off from the internet.

kek, I know I don't have the most refined taste in comdey movies. I don't even really like comedy movies usually, I prefer the comedy in serious movies- comedies nearly always bore me, so I was destined not to like Deadpool. If you like it, power to you. I was merely stating that no one in the cinema laughed at the DP clip at the beginning of Logan. This seems like a mystery to me as I thought people liked the character.

I prefer comedy series, mainly britcoms. Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Father Ted, Little Britain- those are my favorite comedies.

regardless of the opinions the majority of Sup Forums and the rest of Sup Forums have of deadpool regardless if they're honest or just on the meme train because they havent seen it, i liked deadpool for what it brought to the table and breathed fresh air into the stagnant pool of other capeshit. it brought a different way to go about the origin story through flashbacks so we could see deadpool in his full glory instead of wasting an hour and a half until we finally see him in his red suit like other directors or stories have done.
it was definitely nice to see.

but the trailer for the second was strung out way too long and wades dialog overstayed its welcome, it wasnt quick-witted and was absolute bland.

>Oh no no oh no you're not going to walk away from that one, no sir.
>saying this to an already dead person

yes kind of agree with you but do you not think logan has done a better job of bringing capeshit to a more "mature" audience, deadpool was made for stoners who just turned 18 and there was nothing heavy or memorable about it, kind of like a wet shit that you sprayed all over your panties

LOL SCAT HUMOUR

I actually saw Deadpool with a friend and his gamer friends from that site

POOPY COWABUNGA

This.

I will never fall for overhyped "hey look they say fuck" movies ever again
Its like gotg non kiddie version

It was one big hot cheap garbage

It is so dumb and for the masses

This, the theater was dead silent while the trailer was playing

>DUDE PEGGING
>DUDE SHORT HAIR "WOMEN" THAT CALLS HIM OLD
>DUDE MEMES

I don't know what point you're getting at. Is it an excuse or an argument?

They already confirmed it at the end of the first movie.

Can confirm this in Aus as well. Trailers before hand that had jokes were well received. Deadpool trailer comes on and the cinema is dead silent.

All you could hear was the occasional "oh yeah it's that guy from that movie..." and "Why are they making another one for?". Not even a single chuck from an entire cinema, how sad is that.

You own a theater?

deadpool 2 was confirmed after the insane hype for the "leaked" trailer for the first one.

DP2 was confirmed the Monday after it opened.

3 words:

>The day has come when "reddit" "meme" has become a reddit level meme being thrown around by our own people.

Really make you think.