What the hell, this movie is fucking atrocious

What the hell, this movie is fucking atrocious.

How does it have a 92%/7.9 out 10 on RT?

Your mom is fucking atrocious.

It's your own fault for watching Travplta movies

Childhood is believing Archer was the good guy.

Adulthood is realizing Castor Troy makes more sense.

>OP doesn't understand that you simply have to take the face... OFF

not everyone is a pleb like yourself

Man that movie is fucking rad, shut up

What was bad about it?

Grow a pair

i love it when shitters out themselves as plebs.

The acting, and just the plot in general.

Swapping your face with your arch nemesis is the stupidest idea for a movie I've ever seen.

>The acting
Okay that's some seriously shit taste right there.
And are you really watching Woo films for the plot?

It's so funny when plebs try to act patrician.

I don't get why you watched it in the first place if you hated the premise

I don't even know who the fuck Woo is.

I was bored as fuck and it was only Netflix so I watched it.

Well done, you somehow sat through the entirety of Face/Off without realizing what makes it great. You are the equivalent of a piece of shit stuck to a pleb's shoe.

Woo lad

>I don't even know who the fuck Woo is.

0/10
Back to with ye, youngling

What are you favorite movies, OP?

Because it's a good movie?

It takes me like 1 minute to eat a peach this guy is a fucking amateur!

Lawrence of Arabia, Seven Samurai, and Adrift in Tokyo. Why?

I just see it as another one of those cheesy, mediocre 90s action movies.

Marvel
Star Wars
Lunch
Malick
Refn

Highschool film buff

I'm a film student in uni. So close enough.

>film student

you're a fucking faggot poser is what you are

Fuck you you tin of beans when I get older I will direct award winners and you will PAY to see my films so enjoy your jelussy while I improve in all aspects of film and one day become a great.

Because it was a mark of a bygone era.

I bet you wear glasses and think you're smart for not liking superhero movies.

No need to be rude.

This faggot isn't me.

No, I've got good enough vision thankfully. And superhero movies are a nice way to pass time with friends. Nothing wrong with that.

Why are you choosing to waste your life, user?

the era it was made/it's a fun action movie, it's not some pretentious indie film so it's not going to be graded like one

>he says this while not even being jewish and unironically thinks its actually going to happen

>film student

you should have just went to films cuck

Listen to me you tin of beans posuer boy toy son of a bitch. You call me a faggot again and the only film school you will attend is MY FISTS so come at me with all your cimenatic might you worm. I will win awards and you are giong to die in a fire at 29 years old with a shitty screenplay in your drawers.

I am the nect big Oscars champion and you are a bum with no style!

>he actually means it

Throughout high school I worked my ass off in a shitty part time job so that I can afford to buy an R34, and now I own one. I also studied my ass off to get into a course that required me to get better marks on my high school final exams than 90% of the state.

I plan on offing myself once I finish my Bachelor's by drifting off of a mountain. I don't really care about my life past the next two years.

good lord I hope this is bait

I'd love to see a Re:View on it.

>all that hard work just to kill yourself when its finally over

why not save yourself the trouble and get it over with now?

My parents want to see me have a Bachelor's degree. I plan on fulfilling that dream for them.

>kill yourself and parents end up thinking all the hard work they demanded of you made you want to leave the planet

nice job dick

yeas I acree with this guy you are clearly a dick head tin of beans washed up dreamer with the lack of style and womenly mentality so kill yourself now before the fire and i will call us quits

we'll be even if you do but if you don't I will see you in court for deefamation because I am definartlety not the faggot

I'm obviously going to write a note letting them know it's not their fault, I'm not that stupid.

This gotta be a bait to make everyone on Sup Forums to feel superior.

they still wont believe you and will blame themselves because they are selfish people who forced you to go to college and you show them how much you appreciated all the money they spent on it by killing yourself, you're not getting out of this situation without looking like a giant asshole of epic proportions. doesn't matter what the note says.

I mean, if you want to continue this that's really on you. But a film degree is aout as useless as someone's thoughts on Youtube. This is coming from someone who started as a film major myself, but I ended up switching because I found out that. I mean really, if you really want to work in film, the only shit that matters is knowing people. If you don't know anyone, you're fucked.

I hate to admit it but........

Because that's how fucked RT is.

>jelussy

>Cage doing a hilarious Travolta impression
>Travolta doing a hilarious Cage impression

It's kino. Like a 90 minute Mad TV sketch.

I literally just finished watching the movie, and I gotta agree with OP. It's pretty shit.

Oh, sweet summer child.

This thread here's what we call "bait," son.

>I'm a film student

>hating based Nicolas Cage

>fucking Archer's wife and daughter
this cuck kino was ahead of it's time