Walt Disney Animated Films

ITT: we post pictures of Disney Animated Movies and name the objectively best song in those movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZAYeT8Jzr8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shiny

My fucking nigga

Circle of Life (duh)

I ain't posting shit

text will suffice

Aladdin

You know which one.

The Michael Bolton version of "Go the Distance" is better than anything actually in the movie but since it's not in the movie and the version of the song they do actually play in it is ass because the lead can't sing for shit, the best song is probably the love song sung by the divas

fuck... shes so hot

The snowman song? Yeah I agree

First Time in Forever. Got it.

Get your brain checked

But that was the worst song.

youtu.be/ZAYeT8Jzr8U

I hope you're not seriously implying his was better.
I love the Rock but his singing voice is terrible.

No fucking contest.

Aladdins entire soundtrack is god tier.

The prince Ali reprise is shit

shiny was shit. it had some nice ideas but didnt do enough with them. dr facilier did the "end the song by turning glow in the dark neon colors" thing better too

I won't say I'm in love

Why didn't they just scrap the lava monster and make this guy the main villain? He had more character than the lava thing did and was actually enjoyable.

I disagree. To me the best song was "I won't say I'm in love."

It started with Nightmare before Christmas. There's tons of villains that do that thing.

I won't say I'm in Love makes my dick hard

>anything but either I am Moana or Where You Are

Kiss the Girl

oogie did that for a good half of the song though. crab and black doctor did it for the last 10 seconds

>I am Moana

Patricial choice. Best version of that song.

Based song, too bad the movie is shit

Eye to Eye

I remember listening to this song as a kissless virgin, mfw

There were no good songs in Moana.
Moana's has no interesting imagery and no recognizable flow.
You're Welcome is catchy and probably would be the best song but as someone has already pointed out, the Rock is a terrible singer.
Shiny is interesting but insignificant because the song is confined to a a character that is confined to one scene. I've seen it said before that Tamatoa should have been a reoccurring character with a bigger role and I agree.
Lastly, all the songs with actual Hawaiian vocals are forgettable. They're good, but since everyone in the film speaks english, they don't stick that well.

How did this have so many great songs?

One of Us is best, btw.

One of the best kept secrets about Disney movies is that the direct to VHS sequels actually have amazing good to bad song ratio.

I wanna be like you

This movie is fucking golden.
There's like one song I'm not crazy about and the rest are all phenomenal.

>all these people that like shiny
It's the filler song. The one that when they looked at the soundtrack they said "yeah we need one more song to balance it out".
It goes nowhere and effects nothing.
It's the Kaa song from Jungle Book.
It's the troll song from Frozen.

This, it's one of few Disney musicals where I like all the songs. Which one are you not crazy about?

This. The opening song is awesome too. Love that movie so much

The one where they're having their resolution on the river. I don't even remember the name which shows how I feel about it because I remember everything else about the movie.
Plus it's followed almost immidiately by eye 2 eye so I forget it super fast.

Yeah, that would be my pick too. It's okay, but nothing special compared to the other songs.

Is it fair to say Moana has better songs than Frozen?

>Is it fair to say Moana has better songs than Frozen?
Moana has a better song average but nothing on par with or as memerable as Let it Go

Let it Go > Moana > the rest of Frozen

One of the few Disney movies where the love song is the best one.

I See the Light made me believe.

Very fair. Frozen had one great song and the rest were forgettable. Moana had one forgettable song nd the rest were great.

Not even the best song in the movie.

The rock's song is still stuck in my head though

>we will never get another 2d animated disney film

Well yeah it's newer