Does anyone actually enjoy going to away games? I'd choose staying at home wanking to hot anime babes every time

Does anyone actually enjoy going to away games? I'd choose staying at home wanking to hot anime babes every time.

It's more about getting drunk and staying drunk for 12 hours straight.

i can do that at home while wanking to hot anime babes

You can bring your phone to the match to wank to hot anime babes

does anyone enjoy going to games period

I understand your agoraphobia keeps you people from enjoying public events but watching sports live is amazing

you're not allowed to take beer to the stands in binland

I like to go to away games to check out other stadiums and use it as an excuse to visit a new city. But then again i'm not a xenophobic brexit faggot.

I was visiting family in Lincolnshire over Christmas and went to see the Lincoln City Boxing Day match, great day out.

Our towns Junior C hockey team were playing our greatest rivals away when we found out the other teams goalie's girlfriend shit herself at a party the week before. We bought some diapers, smeared some chocolate syrup on them and started tossing them at him until we got kicked out.

This isn't pol-tier at all, pretty reasonable post, flaming aside.

Yes it is, go bring your autistic political obsession over there please

So you're xenophobic then? They're taking our jobs and all that?

I was of the impression that away games was always preferred by the so called hardcore fans in Britain

No but you sure sound like a close-minded bigoted simpleton.

away games are the best you silly cunt

>close-minded
>simpleton
Oh boy...

>hahahah he missed a letter
nigga do you type at the speed of an old grandma that shit happens

>not wanting globalist Marxism means you're a bigot
shiggy

No. I type quickly then proofread my post so I don't end up sounding like a complete retard.

>close-minded
I think you mean "clothes-minded."

>proofreading shitposts on a Kurdish Sabersharpening Bazaar
So much for that not sounding like a complete retard goal of yours then

>tfw move away from the city of your childhood and the only games you know are away games

I only go to meme friendlies on the few times I actually bother going to matches

pol isn't a politics board, it's a neo-nazism board

>yank liberalism
eww

>hates minorities
>calls his critic a bigot

hahahahahahahahaha

but that's the worst kind of match to ever go to

Ummmm I was the critic there sweetie and he was the one being intolerant to people that disagreed with him okay

>being able to afford premier league matches

Didn't know I browsed with a bunch of fuckin toff cunts

I don't really enjoy anything but fapping, eating and sleeping. Whatever I'm doing I'm probably waiting for it to be over.

the fuck are you talking about? said he liked visiting other cities because he wasn't a xenophobe brexit faggot and you called him out for being Sup Forums.
when you said it was a Sup Forums tier statement called you a Xenophobe so you called him a closed-minded bigoted simpleton

I think you have either heavily misread some shit or you are a fucking retard

>own country
>xenophobic
Kill yourself

I just told him to take that politics cancer to Sup Forums where it belongs why are you havin a fit over it m8 there's no need for a tantrum

Sorry. Spending 3 seconds to proofread something is a habit I picked up in elementary school. Didn't realize the concept would throw you for such a loop.

>constantly bring up politics
>complain about Sup Forums
Can you autistic anti-Sup Forums faggots do this cancerous shitposting somewhere else

>3 seconds
It takes you three whole seconds to read a sentence? No wonder you type so slow.

no, you called someone a "close-minded bigoted simpleton" when they had suggested nothing of the sort.

>constantly bring up politics
counting this post I have posted 3 times in the thread, my first was I am just trying work out what the hell this canucklefuck is on about

>brexit supporters are all just xenophobic faggots
A bigoted and closed-minded suggestion. May I suggest you proofread your posts in the future so you don't miss something so simple like that again?

I don't think many gay people voted for brexit either. Rather silly stereotype to push onto such an already silly stereotype honestly.

>to read a sentence?
Proofread. No wonder you have such a hard time spelling.

>Brags about how quick he can write an incomprehensible argument about Brexit.
Whew lad. Making Canada proud.

excellent thread

What argument did I write? Point it out.

You should read slower like suggests it might help you with your comprehension issues

>What argument did I write?
None. Your attempt was incomprehensible. You probably shouldn't accuse someone of needing help with their reading "comprehension" if you have trouble with the word "incomprehensible."

If he can't even spell it why do you think he'd know what it means?

That's because I never made an attempt at a brexit argument you illiterate buffoon.

the away fan experience is the pinnacle of fandom. random-ass strangers buy you drinks just for wearing their fellow team colors, people strike up conversations just because you exist, your fan cred goes through the roof, and you get to be the loud jubilant asshole in the off chance your team does win

not to mention traveling and seeing new places

Never made a comprehensible attempt you mean.

Well the attempt would have to exist for it to be possibly comprehensible so that's technically correct, if somewhat misleading. You're making slight progress with your logical faculties here, good job sport!

You aren't in Amerikkka either but we sneak in alcohol and drugs anyway

Enhances the immersion imo

what the living fuck are you talking about? literally every stadium in every sport here allows you to take beer to your seat

Stop being such a sperg for fucks sake

my bad. next time i won't call you out on your dumbass bullshit lmao

Your autism keeps you from understanding

yes, i clearly can't understand that european stadiums disallow drinking in the stands while american ones don't

really owned me there

>yes, i clearly can't understand that european stadiums disallow drinking in the stands while american ones don't
You can't understand we meant a person can't take outside food and drink into a stadium because you wanted the autismal "gotcha" way more

>really owned me there
Your mental illness did bitch

sorry m8, not giving you and more (You)s

>trying to sneak the last word in

the cowardly autist

by all means, continue feeding me (You)s while pretending you knew that european stadiums don't allow concession-purchased alcohol into the stands. i love attention

You can't take alcohol from outside a US stadium into the stadium. Not sure about Europe since the guy was talking about Finland. Cheers

My advice: re-read the convo until you have a firmer grasp on it. Good luck fag!

jesus christ

fag? are we in 7th grade? you sincerely thought the finn poster was talking about bringing outside booze into the stadium. it's not my fault you're a dumbass

Congrats on finally understanding. Try controlling your autistic impulses and you won't own yourself as much

lmao what's it like to be such a fucking moron?

>seething this hard

thanks for the (you)'s btw

no problem bud. yours were tastier

ok

mmmmm

best posts itt

alright, you can have the last word

thanks m80 :^)

your welcome

what about my welcome?

your