The reason I'm a virgin is because my country's women are all shit...

>The reason I'm a virgin is because my country's women are all shit. Shit! I bet if I go abroad I can finally get a qt-tier wife.

How many anons seriously believe this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5MjxvGCxB8
youtube.com/watch?v=LBBrSSyp7_M
youtube.com/watch?v=XnRIk5bHe58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

90 % of canadians

i just want to leave the country so i can kill myself and maybe my family won't find out

The only country where this is true is India

I don't think like this, but I do kinda want a foreigner wife

here you just need to buy a good car

I don't think they are shit, i just have come to the realization that i'm incompatible with any woman living here.
For me to have a family of my own i must go elsewhere.

>tfw Cuban-American gf

My friend, if you are a 1 in your country you will probably be a 1 everywhere.

I am not the one in the receiving end of the rejection my friend, while i don't think our women are shit i find them mostly... appalling. there must be a place where i can find a woman worthy of me.

Why is he so awkward? What exactly is he doing? Can someone put it in to words please.

what if the girls like you but you don't like them?

Fucking hell that's hard to watch. Where is it from?

iirc it's from a TV show where russian girls married hopeless americans for green cards

How it's called?

i'd tell you but i wouldn't wish that kind of torture to anybody.

also, one had a black baby and the white american still thinks it's his.

had this happen before
it's just a weird feeling

Do you unironically think I didn't see that pictures? The guy is gay as fuck and doesn't even care

90 Day Fiancé

I think the same things as you user, here everygirl are bitch so i want leave France

Not a virgin and have a great at the moment. Something so attractive about far away people you can't meet.

Would be pretty easy to slay pussy around the world if I had money. Kind of want a foreign wife desu.

That webm is at the same time disgusting, enraging and depressing

Why do Americans do such a thing to themselves?

I would have thrown acid in her face if I was him
What a fucking bitch, the guy is beta as fuck too

reeee I want an asian gf

How would any self respecting man be on that show???

Ok, you had to import a bride. That's not too bad. But she hates you, ok. Now you show the entire world what a beta you are on TV, for what?

Because they are actors. All these "reality" shows put on an act to get views.

Supposedly women love foreigners and foreign accents. I know a guy (albeit he's like 60) who found and married a pure woman in England.

A buddy went to Japan and got a gf that sucks his dick and wants to be a housewife.

We had a genuine guy in this situation on French TV. Just take a look at this:
youtube.com/watch?v=b5MjxvGCxB8

Mighty chin, Chad AF.

everyone who isn't super rich or super good looking is a loser at home
opposites attract, you just need to find out in which country/region or for which women your looks are desired the most

> pure women
> in England
How? I know English springbreakers who come to my country are a bad example, but how do you find untouched women in today's England?

look for the more religions and chaste ones

A head covering is your best bet

>but how do you find untouched women in today's England

An ugly one?

True. You must pull in ur country before you go oveeseas since culture and language barriers come in and local sterotypes. Foreigner or local people can tell if u get ass or not. No translation needed

Well that n middle east or any conservative arrange marriage culture.
Then yes they must go overseas to meet other womem

Cuz pigskins have no sense of honor or dignity now

DELET THIS DELET THIS DELET THIS DELET THIS

But this is unironically true for me. But then again I'm not a fat autistic neckbeard. I just suffered from the fact that Swedish women are fucking insane.

t. went abroad and got a qt3.14 Italian gf

PewDiePie is that you?

Ugly ones still think they are beautiful and deserve 8+/10s

>mfw i managed to find nice girls in this corrupted society
>imnthe one who fucks it up.
i dont know why

>tfw live in one of the most touristic area of France
>tfw don't even need to move in a foreign country to get tons of Asian/Slav vaginas
>tfw still a khv

i remember this show, it was reallyt painful to watch, poor guy

His relatives were so nice and warm
Why people laugh at them

Travelfag here.

It's all a myth, if you can't pick up girls in your country it won't change much somewhere else [spoiler] unless you're looking for golddiggers and one night stand thots, but those are just real life clickbaits

youtube.com/watch?v=LBBrSSyp7_M

>and one night stand thots

Well, beggars can't be choosers.

Join the army. NK will kill Kin and ailed forces will occupy north Korea until the provisional government pass the entire country to SK.

>Utah

No shit, people in Utah are fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=XnRIk5bHe58

Abstinence is hardly the craziest religious movement in the US but those girls talk in a very weird manner about their dads. I wonder how many were diddled by daddy.

>Near the end all of them kiss their daughters on the lips except one of them who at the last moment decides against it.
Yeah... Also isn't that against the rule of saving their first kiss to the altar?

m'diqh

Not me, I know very well that a norwegian and let's say aboriginal australian woman would have more in common with eachother than a norwegian woman and norwegian man (or abo female and male for that matter), females are a different race and all have a mystical cthonic property (mother/sisterhood)

really gets the thinker a-klinker

I bet ThinkDK gets gangbanged by black men every weekend.

I would never date a Muslim, so my pool is pretty limited.
And christian girls only date christian guys.

Are you not Muslim?

Only Americans believe slavs have any positive traits.

My quads confirm the truth.

The only foreign women worth a damn are latinas and south slavs. East slavs and asians are soulless.

t. Italian

Italians are soulless gypsy subhumans

I believe it because it's true. The fact all the cucks and sluts get mad is proof enough. Why be jealous of what we do if we're all ugly beta eternal virgins?

>Why be jealous of what we do if we're all ugly beta eternal virgins?

Kind of funny how those women get butthurt, then turn around and say they wouldn't even date those guys. Why get butthurt in the first place? I don't care if a fat woman fucks Jamal, since I wouldn't want her anyway.

>I know English springbreakers who come to my country are a bad example
why do you think this is a bad example

these represent the majority of britain's society, they're prob even worse over here yuno

I always found it to be an absurd idea. If I'm undateable here, what would magically make me likeable in another geographic location?

There are plenty of reasons for that:
1. Without your social environment you might not give a fuck about your behavior, so it becomes easier to approach women
2. You will ignore the social and dating norms of the girl, because you are unfamiliar with them, speeding things up
3. You are exotic to them

Clearly everyone else is to blame. Self accountability does not count for fuck all in today's world.

That said I just watched a documentary about this village in Siberia where they are picking cranberries and mushrooms for $725 a year. There was at least one t, and I'm sure I could buy her for the price of a couple cows, so those anons are not exactly wrong either.

Overseas? Fuck off let Europe and Asia take them.

Stalin did absolutely nothing wrong

I seriously believe this.
You only need to travel for a few days to know it's true.

more emotional country = easier to pick up girls

new world make sense

>Italy is considerably less emotional than Finland or Sweden
What's the definiton of "emotional" on this chart

White

SKIPPY what the fuck is worng with americans

nice bait, but you are correct about the virgins' mentality. i think it probably goes through classical stages of anger, denial, etc and finally acceptance.

me on the left

she has a cocksucker mouth

but you end with a bimbo

>khv
what is that?

this is the majority? i mean these are nice "banter" pics but hardly a reality. your tabloids meme your own people.

I think being outside of your social norms is a huge boost.
Also, it's much easier to say stupid shit in different language since you don't feel the sense of the words you're saying.
I'm struggling to say "hi" to a russian girl but I had no problems talking to an ecuadorian in English.

yeah and possibly in some cunts you won't even need to say much, just say hi and point to your dick and unzip your pants. but it is trial and error. lots of traveling and unzipping. and if it goes wrong, i dunno what's gonna happen.

same i can't coald approcah french girl because i have to speak in french but foreigner (englsih speaking) i have no problem, it's weird desu

plss kill me .

He's just a proud virgin. What's wrong with that?

>more emotional country = easier to pick up girls

>Kazakhstan
>less emotional

I WILL GET KAZAKH GF NO MATTER WHAT

>i mean these are nice "banter" pics but hardly a reality
what the fuck

this is very much a reality you spastic

don't chat shit when you don't know our fucking population dumb mongrel

fuck right off mate

Same here, except I want to get a lot of money so my parents and sisters could lead comfortable lives but I know as useless and worthless as I am my family would be heartbroken, miserable and depressed if I killed myself.

Why do people have to love you when you cant even love yourself it's not fair

>we are shit SHIT
>m-m-maybe some of you are ok
>NO YOU DON"T KNOW NOTHING SHUT THE FUCK UP WE ARE SHIT
hahahahahahah. and most of you would claim exactly the opposite if i agreed that you are shit. typical contrarian edgy autists.

Oh boy we got a real deal here..

Slav girls are defined as massive sloots though.

kissless handless virgin

no, you.

ah, that's what that means. ok, thanks