Japanese failed to help build our subway. Now our subway system won't be completed until 2025 or 2030

Japanese failed to help build our subway. Now our subway system won't be completed until 2025 or 2030.

What are some ways Japs stab you in the back? Let's talk negative about Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/서울_지하철_1호선
nikkan-gendai.com/articles/view/newsx/206756
www2.ttcn.ne.jp/honkawa/1180.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Japanese failed to help build our subway.
Built your own subway. What, you can defeat the US military but can't build a fucking train track?

TOo many words about them

>Japan refuses to help commies

Good on them

We give you a helping hand and you no appreciate.

Then do it yourself

VIETNAMESE FUCKING NIGGER!

Piss off English teacher.

> it is 2017 still don't have brain.

The problem is, you guys already hate china so there's no point in Japan to give you gibs in return.

Don't you have a bunch of tunnels leftover from the war?

too bad you aren't entitled to have a say in this, as your subway as well as other infrastructures was built with japanese aid

ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/서울_지하철_1호선

Give us more details. Did any Japanese developer failed their job which they contracted with the Vietnamese government?

>commies

Do not come to my country fucking Viet niggers.
Especially viet nignog men are.
I thought Viets were good ones until recently.
You are worthless niggers but here you niggers doing here are bunch of burglar thugs from houses people went out. Fuck you niggers.

This is what the average Viet looks like

Rude.

You don't need train you can crawl the holes

Rude.

nikkan-gendai.com/articles/view/newsx/206756

Read this fucking article, you ignorant fuck.

what about our people?

And what has it to do with the subway building plan of Vietnam? I wanted to know the details but you started fringing shit like monkey.

They built ho chi minh trail,didn't they?

??

A Japanese person who can read Korean? You are a traitor to the Japanese people.

Vietnamese-American here. OP is angered that poor financial management and revenues on behalf of the government is to blame for the lack of Vietnam's modernization. On behalf of the non-brainwashed sector of Vietnam, I apologize for OP's rudeness. The true carriers believers of peace are all but in the United States.

See demographic change of immigrants if you can read Japanese.
Viets staying in my country are now fucking epidemic growth compared to the number in 1996 which is 19.6%.
You Indonesians are invisible. I don't know what is going to go if you are coming like Viets.
I don't trust anybody from south east fucktard Asians except Pinoys.
Pinoys also increase its number, but I have never heard worst events done by them unlike Viet nignogs.
www2.ttcn.ne.jp/honkawa/1180.html

About the incident committed by Viets above article
Just ggl translate this into your language
グェン容疑者は約30人で構成されるベトナム人窃盗団のリーダー格とみられています。この窃盗団は、昨年6月から17都府県で計300件以上の空き巣を繰り返し、被害総額は2億5000万円相当に上る

>What are some ways Japs stab you in the back? Let's talk negative about Japan.
I hate how they haven't killed all of the chinks and communists.

I don't get it. Why is that japan's fault? So long as you people take care of entire process, It's your fault.

>Vietnamese committed more crimes than Chinese in Japan
Zhang, again corrupted Viet officials intentionally delayed paperworks and harassed Japan saying that they may switch to Chinese makers?
China love to disturb our subway construction in your cunt
same things happened when we tried to build high-speed railways in Indonesia
you mean too many words to thank us for making your subways

oldest trick in the book

I disagree, user. I think this new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters. Be a part of history.

it's your government's fault. I wish our government could finish with Indonesians and Vietnamese once and for all. we never trust people without common sense

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>kobe steel scandal
>Toyota emission
>Takata Airbag
>Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Fraued
Why does japanese become more jew in 21st century??

Sad that you betrayed us for them

No source

Don't you have cute little vietnamese girls to sexually abuse and kill?

Kim, your Seoul Metro Line No.1 was made by Japan including railways, system, and train cars.
Now those old train cars were replaced by modern train cars made in your cunt

So Indonesia user,
how is your construction of Chinese High-Speed Coffins between Jakarta and Bandung, sorry let me correct, High-Speed railways going?
It's supposed to be complete in 2019 and you haven't seen any track yet lol

More nips die on their trains than chinks die on theirs.

Stfu before we nuke you again, nip.

Reminder that this poster
is a recognized infamous spammer who has severe mental illness. Please just leave him alone.