Palmer Retires

Press F to pay respects

Shit QB. He's not even Drew Bledsoe tier.

S to spit on his career

Literally whom?

>Had GOAT WR's Ochocinco and Larry Fitzgerald to just toss the ball up in the air too
>Still couldn't win a ring

Nah fug this doode.

USC QBs everybody. Overrated. Overrated. Overrated. Wonder which dumbass team will draft Darnold.

Useless shit. Glad he's gone.

Palmer doesn't have HOF status

I have a feeling he will still get in regardless

Might as well mention he had Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco at the same time.

Nah don’t worry about it, that nigga ain’t getting in. The most underwhelming career of all time. Basically the Grant Hill of the NFL, and even Grant Hill had a better career.

larry TV gig when?

this. i don't know how he stayed employed for a billion years.

t. Nosen

3-time Pro Bowler with tons of records for two different franchises. I don’t think it’s likely either but it’s far from impossible

>Grant Hill of the NFL
>come out of college with a lot of fanfare
>light it up initially
>become injury plagued and very mediocre when healthy but stay afloat for years
>have a mini-renaissance towards the end
>fall of the map at the end
its a perfect analogy

>be me
>read this thread and click it
>there are plenty of replies
>not one person has typed F yet

F

F for the only USC QB in 30 years to be even somewhat respectable (there might not be any before that either, I can only go as far back as Peete)

He was pretty good, i'd like to see you do well with the bungles or raiders

Not Quite Good Enough to Crack my top 50 QB list but a very solid career

Bledsoe was good in his prime, Palmer was never good

this is a bad take

palmer pre-exploding knee was good

What a shit take, Palmer > Bledsoe

Palmer was looking like arguably the best qb in the league in Cincy before he fucked up his knee and then a decade later managed to play at an All-Pro Level for Arizona.

Drew bledsoe went 5-11 with Bill Bellichick

I don't have faith in Darnold. I didn't have faith in Sanchez, everyone figured out Barkley was shit, there were other late rounders that everyone knew would never pan out.

But God help me, I thought Leinart was going to be fucking GOAT.

>implying he won’t he modeling Hanes with his NFL certified BRAAAAAP

Who will the cardinals have at QB next year?

Pretty similar numbers to Aikman if you ignore rings (lel).

QB: Cutler
Coach: Favre

prepare for death NFL

QB: Manziel
Coach: Jeremy Pruitt

Would've won an Owl if that fat samoan wouldn't have blown out his knee.

Belichick never won 11+ games without Brady. Belichick was fired from CLEVLAND. If belichick was so great, Bledsoe would have been fine.

>Pruitt

Scratch that. I hadn't heard about the Tennessee job until now.

No more annual DRAGONs to Fitz.

You mean that fat Samoan that was originally drafted by and employed by the Bengals for six seasons?

Yeah, no he wouldn't have.

literally who

>tfw he didnt get one last chance to meme the Xecucks

He was never quite the same after that knee injury against the Steelers.

Revenge for Cardinals ending Jakes career.
S

Have they signed RG3 or Kaepernick yet?

It must be an abstract kind of revenge

he was a asshole
>is loved by a city that never had that elite tier QB in decade
>backstabs them because he got booed for a piss poor performance and demands to get released or traded
>goes to the raiders
>doesnt even try or care
>gets traded or soemthing
>goes to the cards
>is shit the first year
>trys because fitz begged him

He's got to be a lock for the HOF correct?

11th all time in career yard, nearly 300 TDs.

Based van Oelhaffen.

The only worthwhile thing cincinatti has done since palmers knee injury was cuck the ravens

no. Hall of very good is his destination

RIP based Carson, you bootyblasted Shitsinnati for eternity

The most memorable moment of his career was when he blew out his knee in the first game of the playoffs and the Bengal's best chance at an owl died with him

Good but not great QB. Better than all but the elite tier guys, but just couldn't get it done.
Had he not hurt his knee, who knows what would have happened to him. That was a SB winning season had he not gotten hurt.

Next season is the last season we have a chance at the owl since next season is probably Fitz's last season

Pre injury he still wasn't good. He was 100% hype , always made awful decisions and stared down receivers it was always the one thing he was eventually supposed to fix as he matured and never did. Funny you should mention Bledsoe went 5-11 with Belichick, Bledsoe also outgunned Marino a few times, went to a Super Bowl, and won another AFC championship game against the Steelers in 2001 when Brady was injured. He was a million times better than Palmer.

Hot take

Passing records don't mean shit these days unless you're at the top. His play has been mediocre or shit most of his career too.

Oh please, Belichick dragged that dumpter fire in Cleveland to the playoff win and was fired prematurely, and yes he did win exactly 11 games without Brady also won an AFC championship game without Brady and has Super Bowl winning playbook in the hall of fame from when he was on the Giants.

Iupati never played for the Bengals. Or are you talking about someone else.

S

>palmer

plamer is fufckin right , guy held on to the ball like it was his live's savings

RIP (Rust in PISS)

Fun fact: Carson palmer actually has the best game ever in terms of QBR, it was a game several years ago against the bears.

worse than cuckler s

Bledsoe won that AFC championship game, you dumb fuck and Brady started that game. Face it, belichick did nothing until Brady took over. The season Brady became the starter, the patriots had a losing record before he got in. Are you too young to remember? Maybe not born yet?

The only HOF he could get into is either the Cardinals or Bengals HOF.

He’s an Alex Smith tier quarterback. You aren’t really worried that he’s going to make a stupid mistake with the ball but you also don’t think he’s going to outplay the opposing QB

You shut the fuck up about Drew the Dragon, you disrespectful cunt

what's his playoff record lmao

1-3 lmao GOAT

thats retarded, Palmer was never a game manager.

1-3 career in the playoffs, calling him a game manager is a compliment

Boomer was better.

Manziel is unironically going to win the Grey Cup with Hamilton next year and then make his NFL comback in 2019

s

Went the way of Delhomme...

Dude would have been an all-time great if the Stoolers didn't ruin him. He was so fucking good from 2003 to 2005.

You're a little babby. Pre-knee explosion Palmer was on par with Peyton Manning for those 2-3 years he started. After the knee he sunk into mediocrity, but who knows what could have been...

Some shitty black rookie

eternal vigil for palmer
guy was given a raw deal

i pressed F but nothing happened

PALmer? I barely know her.

Another QB who got royally fucked by injuries, now a bunch of BLACKED.com members get to call him a chump because he wasn't the second coming of Dan Marino. Fuck off please.

Another Yank with a last name as a first name?
Regrettable.

This
>Those throw back Madden Bengals teams.

Literally saved Pete Carroll's career.

his 1st playoff game he played 1 snap, then tore his acl. Kitna played that game. I guess it still counts as a Palmer loss?

he didnt even play in 03. 2004 he sucked. threw 18 touchdowns and 18 interceptions. 2005 was his year. Bengals had the best offense in football

>bellichick without brady
intothetrash.jpg

yes, Bellichick's winning percentage in Cleveland was higher than his winning percentage with Bledsoe

Bledsoe is overrated dog shit

>pre time pro bowler
lol who fucking cares, no one gets into the Hall off 3 pro bowl appearances
He's never made the first team all pro
He's never been MVP
He's never been to much less won a Super Bowl
Isn't top 10 in anything that matters for QBs(team records get you into ring of honors, the Hall of Fame measures you against everyone)

He doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell as a QB to go in

>Dude would have been an all-time great
i'm fucking dying here

The only thing Carson Palmer did was be the posterchild of why you never draft a USC Quarterback

>QBR
damn BRUH dis niga got memed on - only passer rating is worth mentioning
might as well bring up someone like chad pennington if we're gonna use that metric

Palmer threw tons of INTs. Especially with the Raiders.

>Someone's gonna draft Darnold and be shocked when it happens all over again

>you now remember the game where he and Kyle Boller both threw 3 interceptions

amazing how the "experts" are always wrong about USC QB's

F

A lot of unnecessarily salty losers in this thread. I never cared much about Palmer but that dragon that he launched to Fitz to beat the Packers in overtime a couple years ago was all time great. That alone makes his career worth something.

who?

F as in "FUCK" because my team is again without a franchise QB