Why are you out of shape?

Alright Sup Forums, you talk a good game about building society and "degeneracy" now it's time to walk the talk.

Why are you a fucking fatass?

I'm not. I'm 5'7 (i know i'm a manlet which is probably worse desu) 155 and have a 6 pack. I just went on a 10 mile bike ride earlier today.

Nice projection though

Height is no factor. You are good.

Im not

10 mile bike ride?

Pffffffft. That's pathetic

5ยด6
Can run 7k without breaking a sweat
I dont know how is this related to speaking the truth about degeneracy in this world full of lies

Look, if you all come in here saying you are fucking triathlon seal team 8's I'm going to disregard you. Obviously, evidently untrue. Now is the time to confess your wasting bodies.

Because I'm American. Besides, I don't see the point. I'll probably be killing myself by the end of the month anyways.

Its not our fault that the only physical activity you have engaged in your life is typing furiously in a mongolian throat singing imageboard

Do you not think you would feel better if you made your body more efficient?

A-Are you me?

I am not

I am out of shape also that is true. I want to know why myself, and people like me have trouble getting in shape. We know eating red meat, sugar and drinking soda without exercise is bad but we do it anyway.

Why.

FUCK OFF TO /fit/

You LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN /fit/fags have been coming to this board enough spreading your degeneracy.

FUCK FITNESS, AND FUCK YOU.

SAGE.

SHORT FAG DETECTED

Look, I have just noticed that people who are on Sup Forums like to talk about an ideal society but don't start with themselves.

Not yet, but at this rate I will be.

>used to be an XC/track runner
>even some collegiate track for a year
>solid PR's
>nerve pain up both legs hit
>legs become weak as fuck despite training
>tfw you will never run happily again

I am 6'3, but weight 240lbs. I am fat, but not short.

:(

That's terrible.

i'm sickly skinny. i don't eat and my sleep cycle is inverted because i spend all night watching trump rallies

Fuck this really hits home

Vehicle accident
Can't hit the gym anymore without exacerbating my injuries or risking severe damage. On meds that help keep me functional so I don't lose my job that makes my metabolism suck

Used to be when I was a young NEET, that shit changed 2 decades ago, OP. Yeah, I'm an old fucker, but one who looks better than 99% of all other men (and "men", since there's a lot of nu-male faggotry out there these days).

You know some of us arent neets just come here to express our views freely without worries of being outcasted from society

I'd take a fat man over a nu-male anyday.

Do you ever want to make those views reality?

Well said Mexibro

All my friends are Republican and like Trump but I take the little extra mile in which they aren't there YET

Sometimes, just to see how it plays out with hopes that it will improve our lives

I'm 5'9", 145 pounds. I'm a shut in virgin, but at least I can control my weight. It's not that hard. And if you're nervous in public like me you can just do exercises at home.

What's worse is never being fat and still being pathetic.

Recuperating from back surgery. In the meantime I get to post on Sup Forums all day

Maybe there are some Mexican intellectuals. I like you.

Use some Biofreeze before you run, trust me
get the 4% menthol

Fair enough.

Fitness is apart of my repertoire for the day everyday. I may not be swole with muscles but I'm not a blob. Like in that space between toned and average.

probably becuase you are not buying your own food, mom is. if you are buying your own food man IDK, quit buying that shit.

Because I'm married and lazy.

Now fuck off.

Idk maybe but it will take lots of work because I have a thyroid problem and the doctors can't seem to do jack shit about it so I gain weight like a fucking whale

As a fitness person, how much work does it take to look healthy?

Does your wife know about Sup Forums

I'm not, i do 100 push-ups + squats in the shortest time possible nearly every day. Can do 80 push-ups in a row, can do the 100 squats in one set. Also I have never not had a six pack.

I buy bad food. I start the day wanting to do everything right, but then first opportunity I autopilot over to a fast food joint and get a large coke.

this happened to me. I had an MRI and it was shown to be a herniated spinal disc.

Sound similar to me. Don't have the interest or motivation to get ripped. I mean, just not being overweight already puts you ahead of most people in the West.

Btw as a recovering fatty I personally believe the great amount of bullshit nutritional information our governtments feed us is partly responsible
That and sedentarism / eating to "entertain" yourself

5'11 240 lb fatass reporting.

Started serious at the gym a month and a half ago. Making slight progress every session. Just came back from doing 1pl8 squats, will be at 2pl8 in a month or so.

Coming to Sup Forums and eating redpill after redpill made me want to be in shape for impending race wars, I shit you not. Thanks Sup Forums

I'm working on it. I've made slight progress but I still have a long ways to go

>5' 11"
>255lbs
>now weigh 240lbs after cutting soda out and cutting back to occasional drinking (one or two drinks a month and I don't overdo it anymore)
>fixing my diet
>not eating out anymore
>gonna start lifting tomorrow
>after a month or two of lifting when my body gets used to it I'm gonna start adding cardio for MUH STAMINA
>mfw notice mt pants fitting looser

My schedule

Monday- Full Body workout (gym) 2 mile run
Tuesday- 5 Mile Run
Wednesday- Full Body workout (gym) 2 mile run
Thursday- 5 Mile Run
Friday- Full Body workout (gym) 2 mile run
Saturday- 5 Mile Run
Sunday- Swimming (all 4 strokes 15 each)

Eating- Chicken, Turkey, Vegetables, Water ONLY, fruits (berries), Almonds (un-roasted)

No preservatives, no antibiotics in the meats

FeelsGoodMan, keep at it you'll feel great

self-control and small steps user. Cut out one bad food every week or something

I used to drink a lot of Coke, but I eventually decided it was bad for me, and I haven't had one sip in 4 years. Talk to yourself to stop these things if you have to.

That depends a lot on your current state. Also, some people have trouble keeping their weight down while others have trouble gaining weight.

I feel the need to get in shape from Sup Forums also.

>muh thyroid
>>>/reddit.

OP you fucking summerfuck

What kind of body does all of that get you?

Thanks brit bro.

6'6" 225lb

Nice projection

Small steps, man. Cut out the soda first, then start working out if that's what you want. It does get less shitty after the initial 2 weeks.

100% this although i'm not in the shape you are, i got motivated to train and become a better me

I'm 23.

I love listening to trump while I study. It's relaxing and gives me hope

Seeing a lot more cardio fags here than lifting fags, what's up with that?

No-one else deadlift, squat etc?

6'4
I'll wreck you hard, m8
I've got balls of steel

I'm the opposite, actually, just a skinny faggot who doesn't eat enough

But well, a couple of days ago I finally hit 10 reps on pullups and 60 kg, maybe I'm finally heading somewhere

You're either a fatass or have muscles the size of elephants.

Some people like sports over lifting you know

I'm not fat. I weigh 101 pounds. I'm out of shape because I don't get hungry so I don't eat. Force feeding myself makes me throw up

>doing squats
>wearing a Trump shirt
>huge buff dude at my gym that's there practically 24/7
>doesn't even work there
>he's just there all the fucking time
>he gets off on being a hypeman and shit
>see's me struggling with my last set of squats
>"COME ON! YOU CAN DO IT! YOU'RE GONNA DO IT JUST LIKE TRUMP IS GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! LETS GO! 3! 4! COME ON ONE MORE FOR AMERICA!"

T-thanks buff dude who's name I don't know.

I try to get to the gym at least once a week but I'm very busy juggling two jobs and school. I do manage to bike 30 miles a day between the two jobs and home though.

I only eat fruits, vegetables, chicken, turkey, nuts, and only drink water. Actually sometimes I'll drink coconut water.

Lean muscle i shit you not.

It's clean and it's better than doing cardio to focus on losing weight (unless you're fat do this first and mix it with swimming)and it's better than bulking (I can't eat that much it's expensive and borderline force feeding).

PRO TIP if you're fat DITCH running, swim like a fucking mad. Learn to do the breast stroke and do 100 laps. You lose so much more calories from swimming than you do from running.

depends on height weight and food intake.

I'm 5'10 weight 152 lbs

I eat a high protein diet focusing on meat and veggies and try not to eat straight carbs (breads ect.) Rice on the occasion however.

Push ups pull ups are my upper body days

Sit ups, reverse push ups, and obliques are my ab days

Lunges and other leg workouts are my lower body routine as well as a light workout for upper and abs that day.

I then rest one day and start over. 1 hour in the morning before showering then 1 hour before bedtime shower.

You don't have to be religious to relate to this my dear friend

I should add that I do eat fat. Not straight fat but butter and cream is my friend.

>1plt 240lbs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOURE SUCH A BITCH.

165 six pack, bench 245, incline 205, dead 305, squat 295

Pic mostly related, others include face/dick

no problem friend, good luck

This too. Going to a gym and lifting weights sounds insanely boring to me. Would rather go running in a forest or play tennis.

>manlet apologists

I feel like i'm being shown something important here.

Holy fuck user how do you juggle all that shit?
Please explain, im having trouble with just school and training

Can't control your height.

Swimming is about the very best thing I can recommend too for losing weight. It's not as bad for your joints if you're fat as running and it's great for almost your whole body. I was dangerously underweight as a child, realized I had a problem and started swimming and drinking milk, just two pints a day makes a huge difference if you're skinny, if you're chubby then just replace soft drinks with water and swim too

>Male
>101lbs
Get in some panties and post pics pls

>dead 305, squat 295
Somethings wrong.

6'1" and 205.
I don't go out of my way to exercise but working in construction keeps me decently cut. Too young for the beer belly to have developed but I give it fifteen years.

you're an actual faggot.

Attacking a man that's making the noticeable effort of losing weight.

Why workout if you're just gonna solely boast, if you workout for any reason other than to better your health you might as well just fuck off.

"a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

>you're six pack wont stop the bullet from my 9mm I conceal underneath my belly flap

Don't mock a fat guy going to the gym and trying. Mock the ones that don't try at all

2-4 hours of sleep every night. I'm running on fumes. I figured a lot of it's to make up for me being a NEET for 4 years of my life.

Yes my friend, self control the greatest of all achievements

save it and read it, trust me

I have very bad squat form. Overdeveloped back so the bar sits awkwardly. I actually focus on leg press more.

Rare running gordo

Working out is the most important thing in my life. Only degenerates dont take care of themselves.

I quit gaming a long time ago because it cut into my fitness time. The only time waster I have these days is chinese toons and chinese toon forums.

I'm 6'4" and weight 195, went hiking after work today. A lot of us care about ourselves

i wanna fuck the gray lady

I've been telling people, swimming is seriously underrated!

Still, it takes like 5 seconds on Sup Forums to realize that Sup Forums is the most socially and mentally health board on this website. Fucking Christ, we even had that meme that got churned through reddit a while back "Ironpill" ring a bell?

>165

Manlet detected

Of course is a nip.

Bruh, I know my bloodline is weak. How long have you been lifting? If it's for more than 2 years, I'll be passing you at the one year mark at my current rate.

>implying I'm not based Sup Forums and /fit/ crossover
Take the iron pill, friend

>tfw no matter how good of a body I get, I'll always be a virgin manlet

I liked the iron pill comic. Gives me motivation.

I'm a fatty and I've gotten laid by 2 different girls, you can do it.