Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEP1Mk6Un98
youtube.com/watch?v=gmsrO8xpe-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOU KNOW WHAT A LOVE LETTER IS?

Yeah, really.

moe like she WHORE

>Rosebud was his sled.

Can someone tell me why people still like this movie?

I just watched it for the first time last week and didn't enjoy it at all.

Frank Booth

>lets make a movie, but after 90 minutes we'll throw away the script and just film bullshit
>retards will love it

Are all Lynch films boring garbage like Blue Velvet? Because I feel either I made a huge mistake making this my debut or Lynch is a hack.

Watch Mullholland Drive. It's good, but this happens in all his movies

Lynch is vastly overrated on this board, but Mullholland Drive is decent

You watched his best film as your debut.

However, his last 3 films (Lost Highway, Mulholland Drive, and Inland Empire) are much more surreal. They may be more to your taste. If not, Lynch just mustn't be for you.

What did you not like about it? There really isn't much I'd complain about. THe more I think about it the stronger I think the film is - the 4 main characters are really well realised and fit in perfectly with the story. It has an interesting mix of atmospheres, and has surreal moments whilst being straight forward, if you get what I mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEP1Mk6Un98

>THIS IS OUR LAST STAND...
>AND IF WE LOSE...
>IT WILL BE...
>A PLANET
>OF APES

I mean, really?

I hate Lynch fans and I am one. Muh In... you know what forget it. I will try the thread filter.

Lynch has made one bad film his entire career, he isn't overrated at all.

Also if you think Mulholland Drive is his best film you need to kys.

I'm not a fan of Lynch fans on this board either, but what problem could you possibly have with anyone in this thread?

Who else thinks Wild at Heart is underrated?

He definitely was my favorite part of the movie.
I think that I may have been expecting something a little more surreal. Or at least for there to be some overarching feeling that I get at the end. I have only watched Mulholland Drive and Eraserhead and liked them both, but bluevelvet just felt less like a Lynch film

>but bluevelvet just felt less like a Lynch film
I'd say Blue Velvet is the most 'Lynch' film around. After Blue Velvet he just ran with the same idea (dark underbelly of ___) for the rest of his films.

But yes, Blue Velvet is less surreal than most of his other films. Which is why the RT consensus baffles me.

I liked the Haderach fellow in this.

>Man, I like Heinekein™
Seriously , Lynch?

This is my favorite scene in any movie fucking haunting performance

I disagree. It's one of the least Lynchian movies. Wild at Heart sacrifices Lynch's style for strong Hollywood influences. What makes Lynch great is greatly diminished in this movie.

this

How did Jeremy know that it was Frank Booth in a costume at the end?

was it supposed to be just LUL so Randumb or did I miss a revelation earlier?

>What, we some kinda 12 Angry Men?

Jesus Christ, and this is supposed to be a classic?

Some of you fucks sound like you've never been to pussy heaven. Raymond!!!!

Juror #10 knew what he was talking about

HEINEKEN? FUCK THAT SHIT.

We saw someone else wearing that costume earlier. Jeffrey probably originally presumed it was the same guy, but then noticed Frank's face/something odd.

Personally I didn't notice.

PABST

BLUE

RIBBON

Lets settle this once and for all

The Straight Story>Eraserhead > Fire Walk With Me > Blue Velvet=Mulholland Drive>Inland Empire>Twin Peaks=Wild at Heart>Elephant Man> Lost Highway> Dune

HEINEKEN!? FUCK THAT SHIT.

PABST. BLUE. RIBBON!

fucking pleb, inland empire and wild at heart at his best films

What exactly did you guys think was the message of this movie?
It seemed to me (and this was cemented by the robin eating the bug) that it was about how forces of good must be proactive in uprooting forces of evil in society.

i have The Straight Story recorded on my DVR but i'm worried it will be some schmaltzy bullshit

>Movies
>messages

Dear lord...

lel

t. pleb

I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES

Best scene youtube.com/watch?v=gmsrO8xpe-w

ILL CLOSE MY EYES