1. How big is the drug problem in your cunt?

1. How big is the drug problem in your cunt?
2. Which drugs are the biggest issue?
3. How have they affected your society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGwNIbNtRi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is America really first world? Sometime I wonder.

Here's a livestream of a tweaker/junkie/homeless camp fairly close to my (soon-to-be-ex) place; it's pretty interesting. The chat got Sup Forums-tier and was subsequently disabled, though:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGwNIbNtRi4

>wh*Toids dying
>problem

>every fucking black is now doing lean, xannies and perkies now
>he thinks only whites dies because of drugs

In (most parts of) the wealthier metropolitan areas and suburbs, along with a few select states, it's as first world as anywhere in Western Europe. However, the standard of living is on par with middle-class Brazil or Russia pretty much everywhere else, and sometimes even worse. It's pretty shocking.

That is really weird that you can see New York state's borders in the lower map.

You're literally cherry picking a place separated from Philly by a river.

The rest of America is not like that, in fact I'd wager only Detroit has it rougher than places like Camden.

out west it's pretty damn ridiculous
here in the east it's definitely a thing but not a proper epidemic, most people are just fine sticking to weed and booze

new orleans?
baltimore?
cleveland?

>You're literally cherry picking a place separated from Philly by a river.
What does this have to do with anything? Chester isn't separated from Philly by a river and it's possibly the worst shithole in PA

This place is worse than our middle class neighborhoods

why should I give a fuck if people do drugs and get fucked by them?
>inb4 m-m-muh feefees

Because you're trying to take a country and say untrue things like "select states" are first world.

If you go to a place like South Dakota, you will not find anything in London that you can't get there. Healthcare, education, entertainment, jobs, etc. That is actual America. You're trying to make it out as though there's places like Seattle and then there's places like Camden and that's it. It's not.

I just used a picture of Camden because I had it on hand, but I've driven across the country
a number of times and been to many different states and can say with great certainty that the standard of living is not on par with Western Europe's once you leave the nicer cities and suburbs. It's not just the inner city, either; go to a place like Springfield, MO or rural Illinois and you'll find regions full of crumbling infrastructure, where people are struggling to take care of their basic needs.
I lived in Vancouver for a while, and boy were there a ton of junkies. Though tbf, every other region in your cunt sends their homeless to BC.
Cleveland has some shitty neighborhoods, but it's actually a really cool place. On the up and up too.

The opioid epidemic is a huge burden on the country's resources (and not just welfare but law enforcement, emergency rooms, etc) and level of productivity. A country needs to have a healthy population in order to function at its full potential.
How bout this?

cleveland might be, the last time i went through there was 2009

As long as you stay on the West Side or places like Little Italy and Cleveland heights, it's pretty safe, and there's a lot to do for cheap. Even the bad areas aren't that dangerous if you treat people with respect and don't walk around at night. I'd totally live there if it had any sort of tech industry.

I stayed on the east side for a week and yeah. Slightly sketchy feeling at night but pretty quiet. Weird how there's clearly defined black and white sides of town but yeah a cool place all in all.

iirc it's one of the most segregated cities in the country, which is probably due mostly to the east-west divide but still kind of sucks. hopefully all of the business coming in create some prosperity for the poorer communities.

It was the most divided place I've been for sure, in geographical terms. But it didn't have that atmosphere of despair I felt in Detroit, my previous stop. Was a breath of fresh air in comparison. Not Chicago-tier prosperity but definitely working its way through its problems, with a good outlook I think.