Nig-Nog flips out when confronted with facts on crime

youtube.com/watch?v=I5ha93NeTJ8

Other urls found in this thread:

rsdb.org/race/blacks
youtube.com/watch?v=S1KT1QoSCT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AY YO HOL UP, SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ PRONE TO CRIMINALITY AN SHEIT?

DAS RAAASIST

Police chief trying his hardest not to laugh

AYO HOL *smacks lips* SO LIEK YOU IS SAYIN WE WUZ CRIM NALS AN SHEEEEET?

systemic

god that fucking word again.

ALSO GENERAL DINDU THREAD

It really does feel like the eve of a happening, doesn't it? Whites are getting less tolerant to this bullshit, and blacks are just doubling down on the kool aid. It's unsustainable.

Damn those niggas got btfo

>ay yo dumbass googling that bullshit
>ay yo dumbass getting info from the government that shit ain't true
lmao, hed decided he was the winner before he even stepped in the studio

>I dont know what that says
Does he know how to read?

Yeah, this situation seems like it is getting out of control.

based cop bringing the math, nigger ooks when presented with facts

Found the nigger/Jew/shill/chuck/etc.

>Talking fast makes me sound smarter bleebiddydeeboobababa

What did he mean by this?

....lol, chuck

>Racial slur datebase
rsdb.org/race/blacks

>white man calmly presents facts about black penchant for violence
>black man starts shouting, becoming unhinged, putting his hands on the white man to intimidate him

Hmm, makes you think.

>mfw he pulls out the crime statistics

marc lamont hill BTFO

that guy with 40 cameras

almost as smug as the GOAT

>"Googling some numbers is different than talking to me."
>"I don't google numbers. These came from the NYPD, these are NYPD numbers."
>"Oh well they must be true!"

Well... yeah. Local/state governments keep track of these things. Why do people hate facts so much?

Check yo reading comprehension friend.

Nigger just gets loud and obnoxious with muh victimhood and muh racism. He's just a monkey in a suit.

>4:48

That's some gold right there.

I feel like it's Weimar Germany all over again. Complete with commies getting in fights with police and new powers on the rise.

You just KNOW he added "Lamont" into his name cause "Marc Hill" doesn't sound black enough. He's a new reporter on an all black station. All he has is his skin color. He has no talent or personality.

was it as good as this?

So what you're saying is

Trump is literally Hitler?

I just hate how redundant it is. By their definition, racism is already systemic no matter what, because it's some spectral thing that causes bad outcomes via our society's institutions. They just attach an academic buzzword to make it sound more legit.

checking my own digits

the middle one has the smallest head (smallest brain too, I bet)

Its gotta be hell to be a law abiding, semi intelligent black dude... Theres gotta be at least 60 of em out there.

Thanks for showing me my own operating definition, but I was talking about their own definition.

TL:DW
>White man gives facts and statistics
>Chimp loses his shit
>Chimp provides no statistics

Look at the people at these protests, the way they're talking. It is really HATE. They want to hurt someone.

You go to such a protest and say something they don't like, they will assault you. And the rhetoric they believe is indeed justifying of a lot of violence, if it was true. They are getting told they are being hunted in the streets for sport. If you believed that, you'd use violence too. And the president will not come out and say it's false. And there's no position we can take without saying it's false, since it is false.

It's a type of logic I have brought up before that SJWs love, but it's the "if you think I'm wrong, that's proof that I'm right." If whites make any point counter to them, it's proof of racism. Most people aren't smart enough to realize the fallacy of that logic esp. when media has supported it.

The whites I know who are liberal and stuck (we're in a big city) are just acting defeated and weak. They are regressing to childlike, whimpering states when they speak of this, when they face the obvious rage directed at them. They know something bad is going to happen but can't bring themselves to refuse that they deserve it.

truly, an hero

>tfw Trump will never release a book titled "My Struggle", with his detailed points on how to deal with problem segments of the population

>cops need to stop killing whites!
actually more whites than blacks are killed by cops
>well percentage based on population more blacks are killed!
well blacks commit drastically more crime proportionally
>that's because of poverty!
actually other races like Hispanic and especially Asian and white have significantly less crime despite being in poverty. In fact there are more impoverished whites than blacks
>I'll fucking kill you you racist cracker fuck!

Checkmate

No he provided independent research showing that 3 out of the 100 emails they looked at in Ferguson showed "systemic racism" which means the entire dept had a problem with racism.

CHECK AND MATE.

I KNOW YOU DIDN"T

I HAVE COFFEE IN MY NOSE NOW

WORTH IT

Dumb nigger inadvertently proving the guy's point by chimping out on him like that

It's time.

Thought crimes are legitimately real

nice try

das racist das racist das racist

these nogs have no other weaponry...

>Why do people hate facts so much?
Because they go against their preconceived notions.

A perfect response during the mini chimp out would've been:
>Are you going to be a statistic?

I can't watch it atm anyone can meme arrow ?

This is the major problem, and the one behind the statistics. Black culture is horrible. It encourages violence, narcissism, and ignorance. No one wants to talk about why it is that blacks commit more crime or why their encounters with police end up negatively. It's because they insist on doing whatever they want to do with little to no foresight and their community applauds that behavior. It's also why there is almost nothing that can be done to stem this tide of black criminality - changing culture is hard.

>if you think I'm wrong, that's proof that I'm right
Kafkatrapping

That nigger in the middle said that systemic racism doesn't mean the whole police force. The bald white cop, says systemic definition does mean that when he said that, so I googled it;

>"Definition of systemic: System-wide: affecting or relating to a group or system (such as a body, economy, or market) as a whole"

Fucking nigger just fucking lies non-stop. The fucking nigger even said NYPD statistics are FALSE.

Holy fuck. The arrogance of this nigger.

Link or you are just full of shit.. no? Didn't think so

>blacks just appear to commit more crimes because they are picked on/bullied by a systemically racist police
>ergo blacks aren't more prone to crime

How do you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt on the contrary? Every libtard friend I've known has used this tactic when presented with statistics.

dat smirk from the guy on the right

>Claim blacks aren't inherently prone to violence
>the numbers and fact disagree
>Gets uppity and made AF

The nigger knows it true. Just uses anger to bully white guy into silence.

Does anyone else have trouble watching videos like this? I get the same feeling I used to get from watching Micheal sperg out on The Office.

I doubt he'd respond well to that unless the guy showed a lisenced gun while saying it

>white guy shows that blacks commit disprportionate ammount of crime
>proves with statistics that blacks aren't being targeted
>nig chimps out and says racist blah blah blah
>nig btfo

>numbers are not true
this fucking negro....

I'm not watching this shit for 10 minutes
when are the good bits?

My Battle*

Black dude on the right wearing glasses can hardly speak ... not just English, but seems to struggle with basic language skills.

I'm honestly trying to understand what he is saying.

He begins speaking at one point around the 8:33 mark and here is my honest translation.

>" I think the intent of the racism that takes place in law enforcement is gracely overstated."

Now I assume he means to say greatly instead of "gracely." however; I still do not understand. It's like he is attempting to sound intelligent and speak with elegance, but it is just all wrong.
This is whats happens when a group of people are handed their educations and never held accountable. Nobody has ever told this guy that he speaks like an idiot or if it did happen, he just fell back onto the "He raciss" bullshit.

>4:48
ABSOLUTE

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Ha. I quit Sup Forums around AIDS Skrillex time.

What happened to that basketball american?

*smacks lips*
HOL UP
*sips lean*
YOU FINNA
*robs liquor store*
YOU FINNA SAY
*rapes white woman*
YOU FINNA SAY DAT
*smokes crack*
DAT WE
*shoots rival gang-member*
DAT WE IZ
*duz nuffins*
DAT WE BE
*runs over dog in stolen car*
COMMITIN CRIMES N SHEEEEIITT???!!??
*shoots into crowd of innocent people*
DAS RACISSSSSSSSS

I don't think the bald white cop is white, I think he's (at least considered) black.
Whenever CNN has a group of people discussing race problems, they never let any whites in and its always blacks. Even when the sniper targeted whites and killed 5 police officers, the CNN panel was just blacks discussing the issue.
The idea that whites aren't allowed to have opinions has grown rapidly in US (((media)))

I don't know.

>that blue glow behind his head
>unintentional

Fuck off CNN....

that argument may stand when it comes to traffic stops or arresting spades over little baggies of dope, but where are they getting all the cadavers for to frame the black people for murder?

You need a body for a murder, right? are people really trying to say that theyre using fake bodies to frame blacks?

Yeah. Nearly every black person is like this that I've talked to. Very few come to mind as coherent individuals...

Literally an upset chimp

>in my new book
So basically this is just a way for this racist black to pander his book to other racist blacks. Joke's on him, most of them couldn't read it let alone understand it.

>don't want people to think of them as niggers
>starts becoming agitated when facts come out about how they nig and they start being niggers

How do we break the circular nignog logic?

Holy shit I though I was the only one. I get this uncomfortable feeling before I watch it for some reason. But it is always fun to see people get rustled

Want cops to behave?

Have them all wear a camera at all times. Everything to see, do and say is recorded.

By law.

If anyone is going to give up their privacy, it's going to be the people whose job it is to enforce the laws.

But they'll buy the book when Oprah sings it praise!

black people havent pushed for this because they know cameras capture the truth.

NYPD is racist itself thats why.

I would know, that nigger in the middle told me.

>Everything THEY see...

Blarg. You know you're tired when...

Watch the fucking video idiot

>person says black people are more likely to get involved with crime
>guy immediately thinks it's trying to say the reasoning is biological

Best line though:

>"Of course it's wrong, it's racism."

weird because you are trying to sound intelligent but have the writing skills of a 9th grader in English honors.
Keep up the good work kid, you are doing great.

Jesus, that video.

correlation doesnt mean causation

white dude needs to learn how to put his points across. I think he was trying to say that BLM are saying a disproportionate amount of black people are in jail (and that proves cops are racist) but that its actually a reflection of the people who commit crime. At no point did he say its because they are black. Hes just not the best speaker.

The middle dude got pissed cos it sounds like the white dude said black people are prone to crime ( he knows the guy doesnt think that....no-one would say that on live TV, but now he has to fight it because hes the 'black' voice on that show) and he wanted to talk about something else

I notice he mentioned his new book too. another bloody vampire making money off other peoples pain

Did your mothers ever yell at you at a young age?

Mine did and I think that's why I get anxious watch videos like this.

Historically its the niggers with paper thin skin who just chimp out at any provocation: real or imagined.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1KT1QoSCT8

I'm 42 and apparently write like shit, however; I think my point is valid.

>Oh no you di'ent

Well I think he couldn't focus that well because he had an uppity nigger right next to him waving his hands around aggressively.

What the annoying dindu is trying to say is actually spelled out for us by the hosts, who are doing it for the sake of the bumbling dindu who can't even make his own point. He's saying that the reason blacks contribute to so much crime is because the system itself is based on going after black people.

What they're trying to say is that the law doesn't fit their lifestyle. And they also think they have a right to dictate what the law should be because they were brought here as slaves with no say in the matter.

Those are the facts.

Had nothing to do with the video you fucking retard learn to fucking read you stupid fuck

>Why do people hate facts so much?
Goes against the narrative, I was posting facts on a friend who shared a BLM Sanders picture saying shit like a black person is 2x more likely to be arrested by police and I blasted them with crime statistics saying why that's a thing and each time the comment got deleted

Cool.

Facts be Racist YO.

God, they can't even TRY to act like humans

Nah, i was just joking your points on the subject matter are well delivered, thank you.
Also your writing skills are far better than most.

assuming those are correct. Does this just mean that white people arent using guns? How are the police killing people and for what reason? is it with supposedly non lethal tactics to make arrests or are they blowing people away?

Also, why would they kill whitey if he hasnt got a gun? are they using bombs or trying to run people over...