Post YFW you see this

>>This world is lost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Edgy
>powercolor
It's shit

What went through your head before you hit "post" on this irrelevent bullshit?

Good thing no one actually buys AMD cards

this is why no sane person buys AMD cards.

>VR ready
>AMD

HOW RACIST, THEY PUT A STAR OF DAVID ONTOP OF GRAPHICS CARD THAT HEATS UP AND TURNS LIQUIDS INTO GASSES! Completely anti-Semitic!! - CNN, 2016

WOOD SCREWS

holy shit my sides

> not not muh video game machine

Hey neat, this will make it even easier to pray to Satan for drivers to play your games at medium settings.

Used to you had to lay a whole circle of salt down with candles, and sacrifice a rabbit but hey this works much faster.

Damn that's a nice old meme
Too bad Sup Forums is a dead board

>because you need to sell your soul to Devil in order to get decent FPS out of a Radeon

>Devil
>Six pointed star

What the fuck, AMD?

Introducing the AMD Red Devil:
As hot as the fires of hell!

AMD supposedly has technology aimed for VR lined up. Besides, they have more VRAM than NVIDIAs consumer products, which helps.

Fucking this

AMD isn't responsible. PowerColor is.

Full of Gentoo/Arch fags

can i cook my toast on it?
while i watch netflix with my demon race mixed culture diversity friendly succubus gf?

there are more PS3 Games than Games that support AMD cards

hahah no ...no they do not...

Thats racist

send this to Donald Trump

It's jewish

lol its a jew star instead of a pentagram are they retarded

It's sort of like a backwards swastika.

SourceLike even thedonald would waste time on something as arbitrary as this.

its called a hexagram. Its a more powerful and dangerous occultic symbol than the pentacle. Its also the 2d representation of the merkaba.

hexagrams are for faggots

It's even more sinister when encircled, as with most other sacred symbols.

>devil
>jew star

Wow even the devil isnt safe from the jews

I thought it was the nvidia cards that caused house fires
Is my knowledge of Sup Forums memes wrong?

Yeah, and all games Shilled hard by Nvidia have turned out to be massive "FUCK YOU"S to pc.
Meanwhile AMD shilled Games have turned out pretty fucking good in optimization department.

>red
>devil
>jew
Pick 3

>politics

6 triangles-6 sided hexagon-6 pointed star

Jews are evil

forum sliders aren't the brightest of people

>Satanists are poorfags with shit taste in graphics cards
Color me surprised.

>VRAM defines graphics card performance
Wew lad.

Shay-tan, Saturn, idle brown-dwarf star still puts out two to three times as much heat as it receives from the Present Sun.

Previous "lit" body was Sha-mash, the Great Conjunction of the Golden Age aka Motionless Superior Sun.

IT WAS THE JOOS!!!

Pure degeneracy.

who cares
my bass has pentagrams for inlays

See AMDs LiquidVR shit.
Don't be a retard. Applications such as VR can and do take advantage of more VRAM.

Delete this thread already.

But of course, mods won't. Why do your job when you can use your powers to ban people in your own conversations when you are btfo?

David star instead of pentagram
Pokerface.mkv

But what if the message is
Jews =devil
Subliminal redpill

>Hexagram used to summon demons
>VR ready
>Red Devil

That's some Shin Megami Tensei shit they have going on there.

Who in there right mind would buy this sacrilegious garbage?

true

end times, bruv

bro if your shit gets hot enough to change its state of matter i think your shits fried.

>buying AMD
that's the problem senpai

FAKE AND GAY

>kabala star

At least they're honest

>born a christian
>kinda stopped doing christian stuff and going to church after age 6
>get back into at at age 16-17 until age 20-21
>now kinda on the fence
It does kinda scare me that the bible predicted all of these bad things would happen, and that the next step is the rapture

Maybe it's all bullshit. Maybe it's not. Regardless, do not accept the mark of the beast. Don't accept the 666, the 616 or the barcode. You are better off dead as a martyr with eternal life than alive but doomed.

Do not accept the microchip. Any microchip. Don't let anybody implant that shit in your skin.

I saw someone right praying before a college exam but god din't give him a passing mark.

Why is that?

>yeah screw AMD
>make sure to buy nvidea go- I mean guys

I'll judge for myself what I accept from society, though I can't imagine not rebelling against a world that slaps a QR code on my forehead to make me easier to identify.

And remember, it's even better to live as a rebel than die as a martyr.

i know right. i mean its labeled red devil and on the gpu its got a fucking jew star not a 5 pointed star

thats like when i masterbate with "one winged angel" playing in the background. there nothing technically wrong with it but if any one sees it theres going to be a argument

youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s

I have an r9 290X and I've never had issues. It had a lot of problems with windows 7 weirdly enough, but after microsoft forced the win10 update all the bugs actually went away.

I overclocked it a bit and could run ark at the highest graphics at a comfortable 25-35fps in dense regions, which considering I'm half blind is pretty good for me.

That is the most minimalist version of the Happy Merchant I've ever seen. Can Sup Forums do better?

also this was when ark was first released, I haven't played it in like probably 8 or 9 months so they may have fixed the graphics now

just bought a gtx 1070 with i5 6600 16 gb ram 2 tb hardrive with windows installed for 950. come at me goys

>"Ah fahk mate anutha spoidah tryna eat me sistah, better post this quick"

The fact that I can even tell what this is supposed to mean disturbs me.

Maybe pic related, but I think his pic was more abstract.

>Not getting that fact that he's parodying MSM's tendency to over-sensualize things to promote fear (regardless of the facts) in an effort to get the most ratings possible.

Taking this thread over! It is now a waifu claiming thread!

>low/mid range card aimed at the "esports" market
>the majority of people who play esports and don't buy high-end hardware are teenage dipshits
>cover it in dumb shit that appeals to teenage dipshits

Solid marketing from AMD tbqh.

>AMDs LiquidVR
So what they do not have any cards with more VRAM in correlation NVIDIAs line right now ...go read ..

at least you didnt cuck yourself with an i7

>the christfags on this board are fucking for real

my god

what a bunch of fucking losers

always going on about finding some stupid christian slut and marrying her

you guys are fucking cancer to human kind

most christians are actually so dumb and pathetic, they're SJWs, because thats the reason they're christians too, they just wanna fit in with everybody

apparently the most "red pilled' faggots in the world are also the most deluded, cucked retards on the planet

dumb

>not getting a good CPU so you can just get another GPU and throw that bitch in SLI for another 5 years of not needing an upgrade

Don't worry he's a summer

WIll have to pay double that money if I wanted to buy it here. FUCK YOU AMERICAN AND YOUR CHEAP ELECTRONICS FUCK YOU...(goes and cries in the corner)

Fuck you for making me laugh at 6:33am

Ok that's a lie. Will only cost me 100€ more. Still FUCK YOU:

>It's a jew star.

PowerColor confirmed redpilled.

>Star of David
>Devil
Accurate.

intel jews btfo

>supposedly
That's the word that perfectly describes everything AMD produces and claims about not yet released stuff. "Supposedly"... There is so, so much pain and lost hopes in that word.

Thank you, but I'd rather buy something that works and not only "supposedly" for that matter.

Is it called Red Devil because the card is gonna overheat itself along with my other components because AMD?