Are movies like Get Out, Green Room, Split, etc. just the beginning of horror-thriller mystery clever kino revival...

Are movies like Get Out, Green Room, Split, etc. just the beginning of horror-thriller mystery clever kino revival? Is the Twilight Zone style on the rise again?

I think so

Stop pushing this garbage movie

I hope so, im so sick of gorey horror or ghost horror. The Conjuring 14, The Haunting of Onlymexicansandblackswillwatchthis-Ville

no but reddit style is on the rise unfortunately

>I have not seen this movie: the post

Also this thread is not directly about the discussion of that movie you retard.

Is Get Out even a real movie or just more anti-white propaganda to cater to the BLACKED demographic? I'd be embarrassed to go to the cinema to see it 2bh. When I ask for the ticket it would feel like it was practically ordering a bull for my wife.

for

It's pretty much a Twilight Zone episode with racial themes. The entire movie can be done with white actors and the plot would pretty much stay the same.

Yeah we get it, it's about racist liberals who want to be black, that's not clever.

I bought a ticket for this garbage, watched about 15 minutes then left. First 15 minutes were so cringey - it was muhhh racism featuring that bitch from Girls The Movie.

Green Room is pretty kino

>It's pretty much a Twilight Zone episode with racial themes. The entire movie can be done with white actors and the plot would pretty much stay the same.
My wife said the same thing.

Split is a significantly better movie than Get Out. Get Out is race baiting garbage

Found footage can fuck off. Also VHS and its ilk was some stupid shit.

Anybody here who is curious about Get Out should really wait for the YIFY. You should realize that by paying for the movie you are bankrolling your own genocide.

Paying for any Hollywood movie and giving money to jews is literally even worse.

VHS is pure kino

You're funding the Jews whenever you pay for anything in this country on some level. But even outside of regular Hollywood jewishness, by voting with your wallet for more anti-white concept in your movies you fast tracking your own extermination.

I just dont get green room

Sure its ((((((well made))))) but its l one of the most boring and predictable thriller ive seen in a while, the actors were good so i was able to sit throughout the whole thing

Same for blue ruin, even tho that one was better because you couldnt tell what was gonna happen, i just dont think this guy knows how to direct a slow paced movie

Cop car was a better thriller and movie than both of those but nobody talks about it

Blue Ruin was good to great.
Green Room was okay to good.
Cop Car was barely mediocre.

Ok? Do you wanna elaborate maybe?

I thought Green Room only got predictable once they put the war paint on and started fighting back but it didn't make the movie that boring for me

we could use more gore, but most american movies who do it want to use it in a silly or slapstick way that's so overdone and corny

Just watched it. Expected it to be some liberal cuck fest and they set it up to look that way but it actually isn't