ARZ:Palmer announces retirement after 15 seasons
ATL:Freeman (knee) misses Tuesday's practice
NE:McDaniels interviewing with Colts Thursday
PIT:Todd Haley injured hip in bar altercation
TEN:DeMarco Murray (knee) not practicing Tuesday
HOU:Will Fuller undergoing 'minor' knee surgery
FA:Report: Broncos eye McAdoo for QBs coach

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/21/colin-kaepernick-national-anthem-protest-paraphernalia-smithsonian-black-lives-matter
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000902168/article/pro-football-hall-of-fame-class-of-2018-announced
youtube.com/watch?v=4TDL6mHrdIU
youtube.com/watch?v=mYdGuZbzZy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Young is the GOAT

Is Paul Guenther a good DC? I hear Gruden wants to bring him in

interviewing for other teams' coaching jobs should be illegal until after the season is completely over

Colin Kaepernick and Michael Bennett will be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

I will bet you 5 BTC.

The season is over though
>inb4 muh playoffs

I've thought this, too -- IF the person being interviewed's team is in the playoffs.

no. he relies way too much on safety play and his zone schemes are readable as fuck

he's more like the eighth-best ever

the falcons are the only team i desperately want to see eliminated

Any word on who the Cards are looking at?

I'm assuming Teryl Austin, but has anyone heard anything?

Shan't be getting my (you)s, britbong

Cincinnati Bengals fans, how do you feel about Marvin Lewis staying? At least you guys won't be an embarrassment next year. Why wouldn't some hot HC want to join you guys, you got Dalton and a really good cast around him (o-line needs work tho).

That's a dumb bet. You actually need good credentials to make the HOF and Krapernick doesn't have a ring and only has one pro bowl I think and Bennett does have a ring but only one pro bowl. Earl Thomas is the only current Seahawk that's a lock for the HOF and Frank Gore is the best the 49ers will have for awhile

seacuck detected

>People think head coaches are gonna get hired before the Super Bowl

I guarantee these teams are waiting to see what Jacksonville and Minnesota's defensive coordinators.

>how do you feel about Marvin Lewis staying?
miserable
>At least you guys won't be an embarrassment next year
yes we will

>implying
I'm not that user but I'm a Hawks fan and I'd rather see the Falcons go all the way over the Rams or Panthers

oh god yes

time to liberate that phat arab ass

>waiting to see what Jacksonville and Minnesota's defensive coordinators.

If the offensive coordinator is in charge of offence, and the defensive coordinator is in charge of defense; what does the head coach do?

>ladies and gentlemen, your super bowl 52 MVP

coaches the heads

JIMMY

Are the Cardinals officially fucked?

boss the OC and DC around

Dance on the sidelines

It doesn't matter.

insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/21/colin-kaepernick-national-anthem-protest-paraphernalia-smithsonian-black-lives-matter

Neither Kaepernick nor Bennett ever need set foot on the field again. They're still locks for the HoF. It's going to happen whether or not you agree with it, whether or not you think it's OK.

Kaepernick will be remembered as the Mohammed Ali of the 2000s. He was one of the true sporting legends - a dazzling athlete who brought attention to social issues. He almost won a Super Bowl, you know.

If their sporting achievements don't get them in then Goddell will just create a "social advocacy" wing and induct them that way.

5 BTC, it's happening.

>forgetting Patrick Willis

genuinely can't wait for larry's first tv gig tbH. he'll be great at it

For a year or two unless they get a stud qb in the draft; Palmer retiring was a blessing in disguise for them The NFC West is going to be a blood bath next season and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they sent 3 teams to the playoffs

We rooting for the Eagles?

I'm about to start a Madden franchise mode what team should I pick

Browns obviously

Jest

Oops, wrong picture.

>Lewis staying in Cincinnati

Wait, I thought he literally said he was going to leave

1 HC has already been hired, at least 1 more will be soon.

>Jacksonville and Minnesota's defensive coordinators
Zim Reaper is basically Minnesota's DC. Todd Wash is a really good coach, but I don't know if he gets an HC gig this year.

Are the playoff games at different times?

This bait is so fucking bad I feel I have to reply
Kindly fuck off and never return, there's a reason your shit country sticks to divegrass you fucking faggot

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000902168/article/pro-football-hall-of-fame-class-of-2018-announced

CEO

Just google "NFL Wildcard" And the games will show up

Yeah

nfl playoffs are staggered so thee's only ever one on at a time
gotta maximize that ad dollar

Their offense pretty much is, yes. They still have the makings of a good defense.

>Bobby Beathard is a finalist
Surely this means CJ is destined for the HoF too, right?

Nocoiners are so cute when they get angry.

I'll buy your house and turn it into a Kaepernick shrine.

Those are the finalists, not the actual inductees. They always vote on those SB weekened.

Only if you like sucking penises.

Can't pick the browns I've taken them to a super bowl already.
Jets might be interesting

Nope. Bills. I really cannot tell you why I hate the Failcunts so much.

How many razors should I need to serve all these plebs?

youtube.com/watch?v=4TDL6mHrdIU

They’ll just get another old QB, they will be fine

>coins
>real money

pick one poorfag

Cheers

Also fun fact, just found out the first ever american football team here is called Porto Mutts. Banter.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYdGuZbzZy8

Anyone else bandwagon on the Titans and Buccs because of their "explosive offenses"? I feel like such a FOOL. the only thing explosive about them was their DIARRHEA SHIT OFFENSES. THE OFFENSE WAS OFFENSIVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who is going to hire Capers? There has to be someone desperate enough.

The Browns

I genuinely don't understand why people keep pushing the razorcakes meme. We ate the cake, it was delicious, no razors.

I'll cash out when I want. I have just over 400 BTC right this moment.
Of course I could cash out now. I could. It would be a lot of money (wanna check to tell me exactly how much?). But I won't, because the price will keep climbing and you'll keep being jealous.

Nice watch, did you mum buy it for you? Is it solid plastic, or did she splurge for real gold plating?

Why does it sound like they’re speaking russian

The Bucs were a competent RB away from a #1 offense.

Portuguese is the ugliest of the latin languages, we speak inwards unlike the french, italians and spanish.

why do people find whales attractive

>400 BTC
Ha, that's like what... $2000?
>bitcoins are now $13,500 each
What the fuck? When did that happen?

rest of the NFL BTFO

>the seahawks would probably have made the playoffs if they hadn't signed walsh

Oh sweetie

he's in charge of the coaches

>11-3 against Pit
lol

Overall: 239*-83

Blair giveth and Blair taketh away

>acting like that 3-3 vs. NYG is the same as the other games
wew lad

Too much ass

>7 postseason appearances
note how they didn't say 7 postseason wins or even 1 win... really makes you wonder

>B cup tits
>ZZZZZ cup ass

this, how is this even remotely possible

I cannot fucking stand the herd stampede opinions on QBs year after year. the echo chamber that exists between scouts and NCAA hype men taints the whole thing.
>mason rudolph is a great QB
>baker mayfield is a good QB
>sam darnold is STILL a good QB

Peyton still holds the record for rookie INT's in his first year. Look how that turned out. The only thing that matters is year to year development.
I'm still surprised by goff and wentz this year though. That was one offseason and now look at them.

>Gain weight
>lose wieght
>skin stretched
>squat into shape

Catb owl

Do you think if you're the Browns that maybe it isn't TOTALLY crazy to draft TWO first round QBs? I mean if you give them each a couple seasons one of them has to work, right?

the older I've got the more I realized nobody is good at evaluating quarterbacks

that's what you get with a draft and insane tv contracts. everyone wants to build a two-year team despite the fact that 5-year and 10-year builds are the only ones successful in literally any sport

>Catb owl
surprised i had to wait this long for you Catb owl guy. godspeed you dedicated bastard

>Pagano could be back as the Ravens' DC

It was being the Ravens' DC that got him the Colts job in the first place. I remember that quite well, he was a beastly coordinator in his one year on the job.

How big a crack rock would you need to come up with to get to hit that?

>there are Bills bars in NYC
Is there pretty much a bar for every team in NYC? Is there a Saints bar I could go to if I was ever there?

On tape, Rudolph looks like one of the best QB's in the class. Not to say he's great, but imo he looks more like an NFL QB than Darnold or Memefield.

there are multiple bars for every everything team of every sport in nyc. it's a gigantic fucking city

this is probably the only sensible post that's ever been made on Sup Forums

>there's an argument for both of these guys
>f-fuck the Eagles

>How big a crack rock would you need to come up with to get to hit that?
implying you wouldn't. must be a seahawks fan

no not at all. when i do mock drafts from the browns position I take a QB in the 1st and then another in the later rounds. I say they take Baker, Rosen, or Jackson 1st. Then Faulk in the 3rd or 4th. People forget the skins trade for RG3 because of how awful it was for them. What they overlook is that they also drafted Cousins in the 4th I think that year. Look how that turned out.
there just isnt any way to know. my theory is that there is at least 4 or 5 starting NFL caliber QB's in the civilian world that we will never get to see because the league doesnt have a developmental offseason league. we need the USFL. just think about brady or warner. we were a hair away from never witnessing the GOAT dynasty or the greatest show on turf.
totally agree but I like teams that at least take shots on QBs. the main gripe I had with the vikings was they wouldnt take a developmental QB in the actual draft rounds. always UDFA's. a team should draft a QB once every 2 years. there is gonna be some guy your scouts are really high on that you can get over some 2nd string LB. take the swing. see whats there. not having a backup for when teddy went down saddled us with bradford and we lost a 1st, 4th, and 20 million.

Fuck John Lynch

Nah, my team is even shittier (pic related). I'd split that sloot in half. You gotta admit that she comes off as very crackwhorish, though.

Jay Cutler is going to the Cardinals and there's nothing you can do about it.