The North historically has valued education over practical sales ability and commerce

>The North historically has valued education over practical sales ability and commerce
>Pro sports are much bigger in the North than college sports

>The South historically has valued practical sales ability and commerce more than education
>College sports dominate the South compared to the pros

Why is this?

Because northern schools are for learning and southern schools are for sports

>universities
>learning
lmao what is this, the 20th century?

Around 70% of Alabama’s entire fanbase have never set foot in a lecture hall.

This is mostly true for almost any big state university, especially in the south and midwest. Poor, uneducated people from rural areas love to bandwagon their state's college team like they have a connection to the school, even if they have no family who has ever attended.

>poor rural rednecks who hate colleges and nigs root for said colleges sports team full of nigs

To be fair the Midwest is just limited to the inbred Ohio fuckers.
t. Went to tOSU, hate their fans

I've never met someone that went to Alabama that graduated desu

Bit bigoted there with those stereotypes m8

>Redneck southerners
>All rural and suburban retards
>Uneducated
>vote Trump
>Watch amateur "college sports"

>Cosmopolitan Northerners
>City people
>Drink coffee, read books
>Respected around the globe
>Vote Hillary
>Watch professional sports at the highest level

>leaf

>college football fans make more and are younger than nfl fans
Not everything you hate is poor hicks lmao

Apparently the smart people go to Auburn. Alabama has standards lower than Northern community colleges.

because the north is cold

t. Detoilet

>a high school graduate makes more than a college graduate
No, even trades require a certificate of conpletion similar how an engineer or businessman get a degree. A pure high school grad found in the south who works at a piggly wiggly as a CAREER will never make bank.

The weather white people evolved in is now an insult? You wanna know the people who invilved in hot humid weather?

He was talking about the demographic differences between the two you idiot.

football is for poor roid users, the South has far more poor roid users

that is why the south will always dominate college football

you poorfags have never been to a game, most people there are grads

>All college football fans are poor rednecks from the south
Just because that's where it's most popular and it's generally the or one of the most economically depressed and uneducated areas doesn't mean you can conflate it to mean every cfb is a mirror of some trailer park in the south

>the only people in the fanbase are the ones at the stadiums
The super majority of SEC fans outside of Vanderbilt (because you basically HAVE to be an alum to like what they spew out in sports) never went to that college they rooted for.

top-tier satire

>universities
>learning

>drink coffee, read books

I chuckled as a native Alabamian. Heres your (you)

Literally the meme argument in Alabama. You will meet just as many fucking idiots and genuinely smart people at both schools. However Auburn is extremely more pretentious about it. Which imo is just as bad as being dumb

and neither has 70% of the team

>tripfags

Shit man, wtf am I busting my ass learning dynamics then?

>Auburn is more academically elite than Alabama
>a meme
It's called the truth.

Really accurate tbqh. Proud New Yorker, always hear about college athlete x gonna dominate the NFL. Still waiting.

Remoaner tbqh.

Because dixie-boys want to live vicariously through collegiate sports, making them think they've actually attained an education by rooting for a team that's based in a college they'll never attend, on account of their being too retarded and poor.

>vicariously
That one simple word just made me read your comment in Maynard's voice.

The South has been dragging this great country down for far too long.

We should just burn it to the ground and start over

Y'all on the U.S. Eastcoast are gonna get hit by a strong as shit winter storm in the following days.

Better quickly buy an appropriate amount of food and find shelter, lads

>strong as shit winter storm
HAHAHAHA are southern dandys that soft they can't handle a few feet of snow? My word, here I thought you guys were tough. Must have been a front, a facade.

What brings an Alabamian all the way to Germany if you aren't using a proxy?

No offense, but I thought you rednecks don't usually leave your state, let alone country....

Military base.

>use "Y'all"
>Americans immediately assume I, a German with French roots living in Germany, must be from the American South

interesting

That's possible I guess.

>I, a German with French roots living in Germany