I am starting to think that there is a conspiracy against LeBron James

I am starting to think that there is a conspiracy against LeBron James.

He attacks the hoop relentlessly and it does not show in his FTAs. It's been now pointed out in the media that he gets fouled more than others yet doesn't get the calls.

It showed on Christmas day. And, tonight, I started streaming the Blazers game and Lebron has attacked all game and got CLEAR contact. I am not exaggerating when I say CLEAR.

I am not a Cavaliers fan or not really a LeBron fan. I just have to point this out. He was also, as I type this, just called for an absolute bullshit offensive foul.

You look at Harden, a jump shooter, essentially... he shoots over 10 threes a game and goes to the line over 10 times a game.

To me, it's obvious that the NBA has an agenda against LeBron. Jeff Van Gundy will tell you that when he coached the Rockets, a referee told him that the league office told the officials to let players get away with more contact against Yao Ming.

With this in mind, I can see no way that LeBron is just "hard to officiate." I never thought that he got the calls he should have, but when I saw he was hardly going to the FT line this year, I looked into it...

And Jesus Christ, it's ridiculous. Pay attention to it next time you get a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/power/201005/research-indicates-taller-soccer-players-more-likely-be-accused-fouls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's lucky they don't call his bullrush bullshit offensive fouls, he should be fouled out by halftime every game.

You must not watch.

I do watch. He lowers his shoulder and initiates the contact almost every time. It's ridiculous, he's not a running back. Harden at least tries to go the hoop sometimes, LeBron literally goes in a beeline right at the defender to try and draw contact, which is pure bullshit.

>Harden at least tries to go the hoop sometimes

>Harden: 17.9 drives per game
>Lebron: 11.2 drives per game

>let players get away with more contact against Yao Ming
Maybe this is their method for trying to end careers early, rip Yao Ming.

They're doing the same thing to Westbrook desu. He's down 3.2 FTAs from last year and they changed that 3pt line rule to mess up his routine

This. He also travels almost every time. I laugh so hard whenever LeBitch cries about the refs. Like, are you kidding m8? You're protected by the refs as much as fucking Jordan was.
LeBron "I don't think a lot of people was educated" James. Dude has a dick on his head.

>LeBron literally goes in a beeline right at the defender to try and draw contact, which is pure bullshit
That's called textbook basketball you dumb fuck and there's a counter to it called drawing a charge. Why doesn't the defender just draw a charge then? Bron has his man beat and is rightfully drawing contact on an out of position defender.

>Why doesn't the defender just draw a charge then?
They try. And do. All the time. The refs won't call it.

Harden meanwhile leans into defenders at the 3pt line for 80% of his calls and flops for the rest and no one bats an eyelash

> The refs won't call it
Because there's no charge you dumb twat. You have to establish position outside the restricted area before he gathers the ball. If you defenders are routinely capable of doing this against a Bron caliber player you don't know shit about basketball and are probably some butthurt autist that can't get over their favorite team losing to him. kys retard

>To get into a legal position defending against the dribble, the defender needs to get his torso directly in the path and beat him to the spot. On a drive to the basket, the defender must get to his position before the shooter starts his upward shooting motion.
LeBron constantly intentionally runs directly into defenders who beat him to a spot, before starting his shooting motion, and never gets called for offensive fouls. Please note that it is a misconception that if a defender is moving it's blocking and not charging.

>If you [think] defenders are routinely capable of doing this against a Bron caliber player
It happens many, many times per game.

this

you said he was beelining into defenders now you're switching goal posts and claiming he's running over moving defenders who beat him to the spot. all without any kind of history or demonstratable pattern of this. l fuck outta here you whining little bitch.

No, it doesn't. No more than any other player and you have zero proof to the contrary. Bron is literally bigger and faster and better than most basketball players. He's going to routinely beat the other player to a spot. That's what good players do.

They analysed fouling statistics in premier league soccer matches and found that when a larger player fouls a shorter player the percentage chance that the referee will call a foul is almost double the chance that when a shorter player fouls a larger player.

tl;dr referees will almost never call fouls when a tall player is fouled and will more likely call fouls when a smaller player is fouled.

James Harden is smaller than Lebron and is likely benefitting from this subtle bias

This guy got away with a sliding tackle without any repercussion in a crucial moment of an NBA Finals game and got rewarded for walking over another player next year. Any argument about him being disadvantaged by the refs is invalid.

basketball is gay

The problem with your post is that it can be applied to literally every player in the league, especially small market teams with no star player.

It's just generally accepted that people should be okay with the term "superstar calls" but the reality is it's just blatant bias by the refs/bad reffing to give star players more calls than everyone else. How you feel about Lebron James not getting calls is how you should feel about everyone not getting calls but you brought into the refs propaganda that "He's Lebron James! he deserves to be getting these calls ITS LEBRON WTF REFS??"

The problem is that no name players can emulate Lebron or Harden's play style and won't even SNIFF the free throw line.

>To me, it's obvious that the NBA has an agenda against LeBron. Jeff Van Gundy will tell you that when he coached the Rockets, a referee told him that the league office told the officials to let players get away with more contact against Yao Ming.

The agenda is pretty clear, Harden is getting these calls because they want him to be the MVP. The league and the Media have been hyping him and Giannis up so it's clear they're going to baby him with foul calls all season, it's why you seem him getting these crazy +15 free throw games (he had 20 the other night lel). Even if Harden earned every single one of those FTs the point still stands that you'll never see a no name player with a 15 free throw game.

>I started streaming the Blazers game and Lebron has attacked all game and got CLEAR contact. I am not exaggerating when I say CLEAR.

Cavs FT: 37

Blazers FT:19

You're making it seem like the refs have it out for your team or something. The other team played without getting the same amount of fouls so you have no excuse but to play through it.

I'm trying to look this up because it sounds interesting but can't find anything about it.

psychologytoday.com/blog/power/201005/research-indicates-taller-soccer-players-more-likely-be-accused-fouls

They actually analysed the Champions League, Bundesliga and World Cup so it is a broader analysis than I remembered.

thanks user

/thread

He does that a lot, but its still outweighed by the number of no calls he deals with.

I think the refs are just blind

IT WAS HER TURN

He's right you know. I only watched the first half of that Blazer game and there were like 5/6 CLEAR no calls. Might want to chill with the reddit spacing though OP

>quoting the no. of FTs each team has invalidates blatant bad refereeing

Wish you dumbasses would stop using this piss poor argument.

Nah, he's just a bitch and so are you tb h