Is it true that Russia is a cold, gloomy, depressing place?

Is it true that Russia is a cold, gloomy, depressing place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29aV0zdJxiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course no.
It's a dark, gloomy, cold and depressing place.

No
Or yes I don't know

Yep.

according to Sup Forums its a paradise on earth

Why would Sup Forums say that? It's not even that white

> cold
We have a thing called seasons.

>gloomy
We have a thing called weather.

>depressing
yes.

they say that about poland
russia is poor as fuck because the commie system got btfo economically by USA, and got sanctioned hard because of muh crimea, so it isn't "paradise"
t. Sup Forums user

No it's all lies by the CIA cyka blyad..

Tou have to go there and visit at least 6 locations hundreds of miles apart to get a glimpse of what Russia is.
Then you can say Russia is like this or that.

Da

Been to Russia. Some parts yes, some parts no. You can have really rich places, go on a bus and arrive in a neighborhood that looks like Serbia but with even shittier roads

Stalin says we must kill all world
And eat only bread with water

The most depressive city is Perm'
All buildings gray, a lot of advertising loans and quick loans in the streets

There must be a more depressive place somewhere across Siberia. I haven't been east of the Urals but i can imagine

We call this city "Унылoe Гoвнo"

all the pictures i see of the place look fine to me except for what appears to be crazy amounts of mud everywhere.

they have nice festivities there and lots of space
all the shitty commieblocks with puddles and awful roads around them are in the Western part

russia has two seasons
finland has four

> russia has two seasons
I don't get the joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=29aV0zdJxiI I I know that is cherrypicked af but it doesn't look that depressing

summer and winter
your transitional seasons are very short

it just looks like they put 300% saturation and took footage of a small european city

Oh, other seasons it looks like noir film with ad

147% true. And a significant part of the transitional seasons is about 20 degree jumps from one day to another.

Anyways, depends on how you live in Russia. It's cold 1/3 of the year, yeah. Depressing, yeah, winter and spring are a gray hell, but summer and autumn look nice, and it's much easier to find a job and interesting stuff to do in Russia than in Western Europe, especially with a tight budget.

It's depressing if you're living a depressing lifestyle. Problem is, many Russians do have that melancholic vibe in their minds, just read some Russian literature and you'll see. If you're not an easily depressed person, it isn't better or worse than most developed countries.

I have a tracksuit like the guy on the right. I got it for my birthday and I like to smoke cigarettes i it.

I meant to link to OP, I'm not looking for your approval or anything Ivan-san

Are you high? You didn't hit 2 times

It really depends on your taste of weather. For example the UK and Finland get shit on for heavy rains, cloudyness, and cold winters - but personally I think that's kinda neat.

It's really down to your own tastes