SC says enough of your shit niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/752684097026260993
breaking911.com/confederate-flag-flies-once-again-at-the-south-carolina-statehouse/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ-Rhuc7PyU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3683639/Confederate-flag-rises-South-Carolina-State-House-grounds-Secessionist-Party-rally.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking based

Damn right we do. Feels good. Fuck Nimrata Nikki Haley.

This is what counts as breaking news now a days?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/752684097026260993

>flying the flag of a rebel nation
wew lad

based

>nation

You mean the country that South Carolina fought for?

Also this

Where my confederate bros at? Maryland reportin.

>preferring the flag of a federalist scum

Would you also prefer the flag of King George? Surely you must hate the one used by that filthy rebel George Washington.

When will you stupid shits learn that's not the actual flag of the CSA, it's a battle flag

>Says the American

Step it up, senpai.

it'll get taken back down again

Georgia here. Still a lot of confederate flags on trucks and houses out here but our politicians don't have the balls to do what SC just did. I see even more Trump stickers and trump signs here.

breaking911.com/confederate-flag-flies-once-again-at-the-south-carolina-statehouse/

This is one of the most gag-inducing "articles" I've read in a while.

>tfw a nigger tries to climb it again and the top of the pole is electrified

Fucking suck it, niggers!

Fuck Lincoln, he illegally imprisoned our entire state legislature and stocked it with his buddies to prevent us from leaving the Union. Thanks to that, our state is full of niggers and spics now

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

FUCKING GLORIOUS

>BLM faggots decided to cancel their event and rename their group
Smartest niggers in BLM I have ever seen to be honest.

Ironically, Trump hates the Confederate flag. He might ban it from government buildings if elected.

i live in oklahoma and there are confederate flags everywhere. people fucking hate political correctness

Fuck yeah!

Minnesota reportin

Proud to be a Carolinian and a Gamecock in Cola

Chimp out imminent?

Do you honestly think that makes it better?
>No no no, see, we're not flying the Confederate flag. We're just flying the flag the Confederate army used when it rebelled against the Union.

POASTING IN EPIC THREAD

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!

Yeah I live in Oklahoma too. Not too bad at all, comparatively

the south is rising again

I didn't even give a shit about the Confederate Battle Flag until people started trying to take it away.

Streissand Effect remains in full force.

Yes, I'm a contrarian, but I've never set out to hurt anyone. Explain to me why anyone should get to tell me what I can and can't do if I'm not hurting anyone.

HAHA GUESS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ-Rhuc7PyU

You mean little Somalia?

holy shit it's real LOL
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3683639/Confederate-flag-rises-South-Carolina-State-House-grounds-Secessionist-Party-rally.html

Virginia here
Greetings fellow resident of blue crab country

Also, Georgia user here.

Are you fucking retarded? Our new state flag was the greatest troll ever. We shut down the stupid nigger bullshit over the flag every election cycle and we're flying the actual Confederate Flag with the state seal added.

>South Carolina was the first state to secede

Shheeeit, my dick just got rock hard

>HAHA GUESS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN

the federal government is going to pit YT against YT and you will 100% comply and eliminate what is left of the USA's white stock and give white lands to niggers to loot and rape?
It wouldn't surprise me.

Lotta loyalty for a rebel state.

>Burn the entire south again because "dey raycis n sheeeeet"
>Its so overrun by dindus now that they mostly burn black property

We're getting our revenge for that motherfuckers war crimes when the liberals and niggers burn most of the state of Ohio down this summer during the RNC.

Yeah. Sorry bout that.

Best state incoming

New York reporting in

we outta teach those filthy yanks a YUGE lesson

NC here.

>flies for a few hours during a reactment

Seriously why do confederate lovers still exist? Literal traitors to the federation. Slavery was dying and they had to drag it out for years, and cause close to a million deaths over having free labor.

Yet people still think it was about >muh states rights and it was something to be proud of.

Are you implying that burning down dindustan is a bad thing

Because i have feelings too.

Puerto Rico, no more commenting on white people affairs please

Nah, get fucked Yankee.

Virginia here
Round two is coming guys

>why do confederate lovers still exist
Because it triggers dumb faggots something fierce

>flying confederate flag
>flying a loser flag
Wow you sure showed those dirty yanks!

You know what would actually be rebellious? Seceding from the union again.

Why? Does the truth trigger you? Say it, you want the federal government to order you to go kill fellow whites for the benefit of everybody but whites

based

I'm black, from SC, and I am okay with this. If you want to argue that the confederate flag (which it really isn't that) doesn't belong over the government building because SC is part of the union, fine.

But no, Haley caved to a bunch of activist who just wanted it down because it was "racist", which is BS.

>hahahaha
>my entire hobby is about pissing other people off
>I'm such a great citizen of the non-existent confederacy
>white genocide is real

NC here

I've never been prouder of my state, and less proud of my country until now. If we secede, I'll fight to kill some niggers and cucks.

Someone needs to get to Columbia and live stream this shit. Chimpcon 5 is imminent.

South Carolina here. Upstate. Any others?

These people need to be eliminated

Case in point.

Triggered faggot

We'll fucking do it is Hillary wins. Fuck that noise, try us. We'll win this time, too.

Your nation is being destabilized by niggers
The South warned you.

What does the Confederate flag mean to southerners? I'm not from there so I have to assume it means one of two things:

>I want to rebel from the States
>I want slavery to be legal

neither of which are wholesome notions. But obviously I havent been exposed to the rich history of the south, so maybe I'm ignorant.

(you)

FBIanon gets it right yet again

Nc here!

Why are the Carolinas so based?

>NC is tired of tranny bullshit
>SC is tired of nigger bullshit

The South rises again

> The South warned you
>The South actually destabilized our nation, imported enough niggers to cause this problem, and now tries to pretend it's our collective problem

>two seasons
Can confirm

Delaware here

Texas reporting in. Way to go SC. Trump will win. I'm voting for him twice this year.

Uptown Charlotte reporting in.

It's not so much the flag. I'm just getting tired of Northerner regressives and post-bellum immigrant Americans always telling us Southerners what to do, and seething with an eternal hatred toward the American Christian South. They lay down the traitor meme while simultaneously saying "We're all united as Americans".

Good luck, I really hope you do. America needs an actual shitstorm from actual rebels.

California here f a m i l i a. The south will rise again word is born

i sure got told.

Illinois here. When are we seceding again?

It's our heritage. We think of it like germanics think of the iron cross, a symbol of what we were and what we can be.

Northern Michigan reporting in

There's more confederate/gadson flags per square mile than any state north of Tennessee

The North wanted their damn cotton for manufacturing. Don't pretend for an instant the North wasn't milking for as much profit as it could get. "muh noble, egalitarian North"

Can I move to the south?
Dad's family is from there

SOUTH CAROLINIANS REPORT IN

pic extremely related

You don't deserve better, island spic.

Meant for

DOUBLE DUBS CHECKED

S.C. user here. This and trey gowdy grilling the fbi director make me love my state.

Arkansas, reporting in!

Is this nigger the nicolas cage of blacks?

I guarantee you, in the low country alone you could raise a small battalion of mostly pissed off vets who are all loaded to the teeth.