Albanians are superhuman

Albanians are superhuman

Why? They are the nicest, they make good cakes, they resist injustice, they are strong and Illyrians

I am Kazakh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aK4jyDu47vk
youtube.com/watch?v=HWOyM_9-_w0
youtube.com/watch?v=bPwqR-2hn_0
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/malaysian-police-arrest-8-suspected-militants-including-9289286
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You get good Analbanians

We get BAD albos

jealous of Albania

May Allah forgive you for uttering its name

youtube.com/watch?v=aK4jyDu47vk

May God bless you my dear steppe nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=HWOyM_9-_w0

HE HE KUQ E ZIIIII

Eagles Bros.™

youtube.com/watch?v=bPwqR-2hn_0

albanians are subhumans

you subhumans took it from Greeks
real albanians would catch the eagle and try to sell it

Stay strong, Albania

its not
it never was
it never will

its a useless subhuman shithole

they are far too nationalistic over literally nothing

But they're white

>

Albanian light bulb head shaped always looked pretty somalian like to me, is there any particular reason for it ?

No shit
How are u gonna explain this

ive never heard of people using this word outside of Sup Forums

they are ugly subhumans

hulk should squash the head of the subhuman

i thought i was the only one

they are subhumans
even more than others because their ancestors somehow lived in an unimportant place for thousands of years before they spread like cockroaches

>is there any particular reason for it ?
yes
memery
almost all races have it whereas its not even particularly common here since most albanians are brachycephalic instead
horn niggers have arab admixture so some of them get caucasian features

Somalians are caucasian and, according to Sup Forums tier 20th century pre-genetics race theory, they are "white".
Except, you know, brown colored, but other than that they are "white".

This is the thing about Shpis

These "ship eyes" are the way to spot albanians

NO balkan slavs have these (Bulgarians or Serbs)

This is a trademark Albanian style. That dumb look and Asian eyes - typically Caucasian.

because below Orosh are the lands of shkije LARPers

Albanians truly are gods people; only a miracle could create a man so majestic as this one
Kosovo is Albanian
Albanians of the world UNITE

What is the Albanian diet

I love how ikibey gets extremely butthurt whenever albanians are mentioned, even more butthurt than he usually is.

albanians are subhumans

you are just fixed more on albanians
some kind of diaspora

it's because he's a turk and secretly wants to be Albanian; larping as a Greek to try and pretend he isn't some horse whomad
all his people are known for is conquering a vast nothingness and killing off a dying empire

Exterminating the rest of balkanshits and greeks is a decent goal

albanians are subhumans

try and prove Albanians are subhumans
I am the descendant of Rome while you are some random whomad who will never be roman
die

manipulative asiatic subhuman with inferiority complex
jealous of Greeks

albanians are subhumans

Turks are literally named after Albanian man Kemal Ataturk and most of the Turkish elite is of Albanian stock. Of course, no life turk roach neet with gypsy and kurdish dna is mad about his origins

no
I am Albanian and I am beyond human
You are not human godless Turk
die

albanains are subhumans

Leave your contact and I’ll run you over while streaming it here

you are a very manipulative asiatic subhuman

indeed
he needs to come to terms with the fact he will never be a part of the Roman empire and that he will forever be a Gokturk steppe subhuman

hah
Luckily I'm not a 'albanain', looks like you have finally given in to Albanian superiority
bow to me gokturk, call me your master and I will promise you might be in good hands when we take over your homeland

channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/malaysian-police-arrest-8-suspected-militants-including-9289286
>In a separate raid on Oct 1, an Albanian man was arrested in Selangor for allegedly communicating with Islamic State (IS) militants overseas.
Albania why? Did we ever offend you?

albanians are subhumans

here we go again

Address. I’ll tortute the shit out of you ONLINE and I’ll do it so good that the police won’t be there on time
Roman Empire is over. Albanians ruled the Ottoman Empire and cucked Serbia, Greece and Bulgaria pretty hard recently

he was probably a Serb

you are a manipulative asiatic subhuman

???
no
PROOF it gokturk
you can't because the Albanian man is infallible; Albanians are created to be perfect while gokturks are created to be miserable and die

albanians are subhumans

your address gypsy

no
Albanians are superior and are simply the best and I am Albanian
you simply cannot defeat me with your deceit steppesman

albanians are subhumans

no
you are a subhuman and you need to die
make that life is meaningless thread again so you can become the died and proof my point yet again
hahahAHAHAHAHA

albanians are subhumans

This. Albanian men will be killing, raping and torturing ”Greek" women and children just like did before to create the Greater Albania

manipulative asiatic subhuman

Albanians are the perfect mix of European and Islamic civilization. Think about it.

they arent shitskin
albanians are subhumans

he is not asiatic, he is jewish

no
Albania is BLACK

>Islamic
No
t. 32% Asia central
How can your kind compete with those who score 100% Balkan

albanians are subhumans

thats not him though

no
You are just jealous of Albania

albanians are subhumans

no
You are just jealous of me and Albanians

You don't need to be manipulative to rape and torture ''Greek'' “””””””””women”””””””

You may lie, but DNA doesn’t

albanians are subhumans

manipulative asiatic subhuman

no
go and post in you favourite forum Turk
>

albanians are subhumans

no
While we are here I want to ask you question
Why are you living in Germany? Why are you not live in Greece if you so strongly identify as Greek?

uncle enver

albanians are subhumans

tell me why
do it you useless gokturk

albanians are subhumans

no
I am Albanian and I am strong

albanians are subhumans

no
I am Albanian and I am strong

t. urk

I AM ALBANIAN

I AM ALBANIAN

yes
say it loud and proud; you are what the entire balkans aspire to be
one day all people of the balkans, europe, and entire world will enjoy the glory that is being Albanian; one day to purify the world of subhumans

good thread

This. Since birth the Albanian man is taught patriotism to the highest degree. The mere though of fighting, and dying for greater Albania is enough to wipe out the fear of death and the nothingness that comes with it.

The Albanian state is like Russia. It's a mandate made in heaven, the legitimacy of Russia is threatened by the fact Moscow and Kiev are apart. Only the union of the 4 great capitals will bring in the heart of Albanians the legitimacy of Arbanon.

The love for the country wipes out any fear, any hate, any rivalry between Albanian people. Blood feuds are immediately dissolved, squabbles are immediately resolved, every Albanian becomes one single collective, one bond as tight as that of atoms. Albanians were made for war and we will die in war, and there is no greater honor than the death for greater Albania!

FACT: Albanians are the most powerful race on earth

I AM AL’BANIAN

Albanians are a strong Turko-Mongolic race that don't take shit from nobody

especially Wh*Teoid subhumans

dumb