Is Pokemon Go Sup Forums-approved?

Well it's CIA approved
So no

lel he talked about it on his show on Friday

I's not Sup Forums approved because it fucking crashes all the time.

>he's an adult playing a game made for kids
pathetic

I'm not an autistic 12 year old so no

why the fuck are grown men playing with poekemons? I grew out of that shit in the 5th grade.

Yes, I play. Since the game was first mentioned a year ago I was excited because it actually makes you go out and do something.

I find the gyms unfair, though.

>he hasn't had fun in years

shut up and try it you fucking cunt, if you played the games as a kid its pretty similar, but if they dont deveop a battle feature pretty soon i'm gonna get bored with it

All these steps into virtual reality are objectively anti-human. It is an attempt to blur the lines between reality and controlled-fantasy. It is dangerous to the mind. Avoid it.

It's his son, Chase.

Well you can play pokemon go and stink all you want, but i rather work and fuck and go out drinking with friends

>Playing the electronic jew
Video games are degenerate.

It's only Sup Forums approved if i can catch all the koffings and release them at the holocaust memorial museum

I downloaded the app the day it came out, i'm only level 6 with 33 pokemon, and people defending gyms are already 15+.

What the fuck

Was meant for

forreal, but soon i will get powerful and nigger every single gym in my vicinity

Only if youre on team instinct

I think they should have gyms based on your own level. Unfair as shit for people who have no fucking lives to play all day and get great Pokemon when I can barely find time.

Does this shit have in-game purchases? Can I drop like 500 dollars on the most advanced pokemons and cuck the shit out off all the little children and basement dwellers in my neighborhood without any effort?

Nobody cares faggot.
I'm gonna have omnipotent futanari monsters wake me up every morning.

You can buy "special eggs", but no idea what the fuck are in them- so probably.

Yes. Its killing niggers too stupid to look in front of them apparently

>you have to actually leave your house
>being social really helps
>no pay 2 win
>have to do walks for better pokemon

this thing was designed to be as anti-pol as ever. No neckbeard can survive this lol

Doctor Pablo...

One of these days user, one of these days

Yeah, it's unfair as fuck, especially if you chose the minority team in your area and now all the gyms are being defended by 3 people at a time twice your level.

I wish, you can't buy pokemans, just items like incense and pokeballs and shit

>Kids are actually playing outside again

The last time I had fun with Pokemon was Soul Silver my senior year of high school. It was kind of like what's happening now with GO, but it was a good game at least, and the pokewalker was a neat gimmick.

GO is gonna get dropped hard in a month because it has no substance and only the most dedicated of spergs will keep playing it.

This is why they'll have to make more features to keep it fresh and fun.

>tfw summer ends and all of the kids go back to school so I can go complete autismo

>the VR jew
WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Doctor Pablo I'm border patrol. Uhh you don't get to bring your entire extended family.

>implying you cant do both

Stop being an uppity bitch and try it you vegemite suppository using cuck

You should see the guys on Sup Forums and /vp/. Some of them have level 1000s already and shit.

Yeah, i've been in a few of those threads. I don't know how people are levelling up so fast. I know the higher your level, the more rare and new pokemon should appear, but I can walk 5km and only run into zubats.

Went to the park earlier and found a lot of new ones, so maybe public places are less sparse than neighborhoods, idk

I preferred playing Ingress in the early days because it genuinely made me paranoid, like I was a spy. Pokémon GO is just a reskinned, normie-friendly version of Ingress. This probably isn't even /vp/ approved.

lucky egg + 2 lured stops plus incense

if servers arent shit, you can get about 3 levels and 10k dust off of it and the pokemon that spawn

Ash i'm CIA

(((Levin)))

shut the fuck up

I forgot all about the lured stops, but I use incense like it's going out of style. Gotta get me a lucky egg too, thanks user

including the Internet and Sup Forums.

you think it's something to come, you're in it now.