Why is he so shit at driving?

Why is he so shit at driving?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39326659
youtube.com/watch?v=tWsoIwhaL5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>manlet

crashing a motorbike is not a question of if, it's when and how bad.

Who is even this person?

Crashing this motorbike

WITH NO SURVIVORS

RIP

first with a car
now with a bike

the next one is with a truck

NOT AGAIN

No, next he will crash this plane

>not an airplane

Shameful

That's another best selling autobiography in the bank.

Name a better driver than the Hamster. I'll wait.

A horse

fuck you faggot

hes fine

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39326659

youtube.com/watch?v=tWsoIwhaL5E

>'critical'

it means critical as in fuck this shitty bike and dumb nigger mechanics

Hammond can walk off anything

Fucking fake news

He and Tom Cruise have that manlet gene that protects them from serious injury, kind of like honey badgers.

Watched all 15 minutes of this. Not 1 giggle, didn't even crack a smile. Is this what British "comedians" are like? All he did was bitch about people (Clarkson) being non politically correct.

Can't reach the ground when he wants to stop

nice

Can this man be stopped?

What? Again? Maybe God just wants him dead. You know what, I wouldn't blame him.

Jesus for one frame you can see his knee jerked to the side.

Is an horse a vehicle?

I think that was him instinctively going into a roll, remember he's a fucking gearhead who does every vehicle stunt in his movies himself especially bikes, he knows what to do if shit's going bad.

Clarkson

Already happened in the Burma Special.

That was May

No, May was the trip through South America when they had to get some bolt cutters. He busted up his ribs. Hammond busted his wrist when the horse through him as the lads were taking horses to get gas for their lorries.

Oh shit yeah
but the horse threw him, it didn't through him

He is possessed by the ghost of Ryan Dunn

fug ;_;

Kind of pathetic how the Grand Tour has to rely on publicity stunts like this just to stay in the public consciousness, now that Top Gear is actually pretty good and popular since they dropped Chris Evans

YOU ASS!
>Richard Hammond 'fine' after Grand Tour motorbike fall

Two kinds of motorcyclists - once who've had a crash and ones who are going to have a crash.

>explicitly terrified of driving motorbikes
Clarkson is half a man.

>now that Top Gear is actually pretty good and popular

was this scripted too?

>tfw I've been riding 7 years and had a lowside a few years ago where I skidded through a corner as I was really pushing my limits, but my AGATT saved me and now I've gotten my compulsory crash out of the way I'm safe for life

Go away, BBC shill.

>He crashed on British tax payer money
>And then he keeps the profits all for himself
It's karma

Same. I skidded on ice and crashed, but I just bruised my foot and lost a mirror. Could have been worse for my crash.

Stay safe brother

Can't bruce the Cruise

>i wish he was dead

bruise*

Kek

your double dubs are false. I haven't given Top Gear a second thought after Clarkson, Hammond, and May left. GT's first couple episodes weren't very good but the rest of the season is great.

not while he has Xenu on his side

the more important question is:
Are we getting another motorbike special?

Vietnam TG special was fucking GOAT

We better. The buggy special was amazing.

The first season was absolutely horrible because Chris Evans is an obnoxious twat (in the bad way). The second season has been a lot better, some good features and Matt is doing well. I look forward to the next episode (although I'm still not 100% sure, the chemistry is growing)

F

Who?

HOP ON