Wait..... Was I supposed to not like Hitler by the end? If so, they did a pretty shit job of it

Wait..... Was I supposed to not like Hitler by the end? If so, they did a pretty shit job of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Guernica
spectator.co.uk/2013/10/the-bombing-war-by-richard-overy-review/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestapo–NKVD_conferences
youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw&t=5s&list=FLgUwKwi-AybH_HyHVIQStgw&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i was surprised they didnt make hitler literally hitler. everything he said was very compelling. the speech on television was insanely good

That was more or less the point. There are people posting his speeches on youtube and, ripped out of context, a lot of it sounds like the righteous, anti-corruption anger people want from a strong, uncompromising leader-figure.

The disturbing thing is that this is happening despite people knowing what he did. The Nazi party and Hitler's inner circle were thoroughly corrupt. They murdered their opponents, the media, people who stood against them.
They laundered money (before he was put in power) to finance their campaigns.

Yet despite the history books clearly showing all this, people still take this man at his word.
"But oooh, of course all the documents and all the history books are fake. It's all the Jews, you see. Stalin, Mao and Pol-Pot were corrupt, bloodthirsty tyrants, but Hitler was a hero of the people!"

the goth girl was great

As if it wouldn't be 100% justifiable to kill jews or communists today in the west?

He had reasons for what he did

You going to pretend that other western countries didn't commit assassinations back then? Or today?

This. Hitler was a great orator and managed to convince the masses he was the right man. Guy had extreme charisma, that's undeniable. The story is a trap laid by the author to show how easy it is to fall back into totalitarism.
After all, Athens' democracy was destroyed by their own demagogues

>movie all about how a charismatic person can trick stupid people into being his pawns

>"DUDE I LOVE HITLER IN THIS MOVIE!"

Really makes you think

>he had reasons to kill the 99% of jews who were poor civilians and had done literally nothing
Please cease to think in terms of groups, and more in terms of individuals. Do I need to remind you Hitler served half of Europe on a silver plate to Stalin ?

>You going to pretend that other western countries didn't commit assassinations back then? Or today?

Ah yes, Chamberlain was famous for murdering half his cabinet.

Kek

You mistake a fantasy narrative for a reality
And what happens due to necessity in wartime is different to what the Nazi's would have done in an ideal world

He wanted jews out of Germany, because they are not German and will always engage in subversive behavior.

>le not all jews are bad

>because they are not German and will always engage in subversive behavior.
They literally served under the German army at a higher rate than Germans during ww1.

Meanwhile they fire bombed cities and sunk refugee ships
Yes Britain locked up political opponents during the war & after the war.

>He wanted jews out of Germany, because they are not German and will always engage in subversive behavior.

He literally said he was going to "destroy the jewish race in europe" so your stormfag revisionism makes no sense at all.

>You mistake a fantasy narrative for a reality
Oh the irony

>And what happens due to necessity in wartime is different to what the Nazi's would have done in an ideal world
A war THEY started, and that they couldn't even manage to win. Also, even if being a cunt in wartime is the usual phenomemon, there are different degrees to it

>He wanted jews out of Germany, because they are not German and will always engage in subversive behavior.
Yeah, yeah, the evil jew kills goyim children to suck their blood and engage into satanic rituals, we know

>destroy the jewish race in europe
literally nothing wrong with that

>Meanwhile they fire bombed cities

After 4 years of wanton nazi slaughter and bombing every european capital into dust.

wtf i hate hitler now
wait hold on

if nothings wrong with that, then why do you constantly lie about it like scumbags?

You realize the nazis bombed London first?

i never lied about anything, 6 billion jews died and thats great

This. Nazism in itself is already self contradictory and uncohesive, but stormfaggotry manages to be even worse

>its a "stormfags desperately trying to shill" thread

Germany bombed military targets
Allies fire bombed civilian targets for the purposes of rendering people homeless or killing women/children

>A war THEY started
They would disagree, its not so cut & dry.
>Also, even if being a cunt in wartime is the usual phenomemon, there are different degrees to it
The Soviets were the allies of the west, there is no fucking moral high ground here for us.

This is your fantasy narrative of "baseless scapegoating"
They had legitimate complaints about jews & jewry, the "holocaust" is mostly fictional though.

What are you nuts talking about
Any sort of nationalist movement will obviously always leave out people that are not part of your nation.
The Jews were leaders of communist movements throughout Europe, everyone was aware of the Jewish led atrocities in the USSR
General Jewish behavior/degeneracy pushing was also repulsive to them.

>Germany bombed military targets

They literally targeted civilian areas of Warsaw in their initial invasion. Not to mention their Einsatzgrouppen death squads in eastern europe plus their massacre of the entire Polish ruling class in A-B Aktion, Intelligenzaktion, and the Palmiry massacre.

Its really pathetic how you are trying to turn this shit around since any horrible shit the allies did that you point out, the nazis did the same thing 1000 times worst (as well as first)

>They would disagree, its not so cut & dry.
I don't care if they disagree, it's an undisputable historical fact that the nazis started WWII

>The Soviets were the allies of the west, there is no fucking moral high ground here for us.
Stalin and USSR were complete cunts too, and the west had to make a choice. No choice is perfect, but I'm not convinced that a nazi dominated Europe would have been much better.

>This is your fantasy narrative of "baseless scapegoating"
Just as you fantasize about the Reich being the victim of the world and jews and communists and historians

>They had legitimate complaints about jews & jewry, the "holocaust" is mostly fictional though.
Of course, of course user. Jews were traitors and both controlled the banks in American AND communism as a whole

Except the allies were the first to begin bombing civilian population centers

And the nazis were really great at proving they were much better than the animals who were the soviets.
Really inspires me

>life of nice guy is pretty shit, not respected in job and cant get qt jewish gf
>nice guy finds Hitler
>nice guy follows and helps hitler at first
>thanks to Hitler, nice guy gets a better reputation at job and gets qt jewish gf
>suddenly he hates Hitler

Daily reminder that Hitler did nothing wrong (in this film) and the true moral of the story is to not trust scumbags as friends

literally nothing you posted has anything to do with my question of why stormfags constantly lie about nazisms pro-genocide motives if they honestly think nothing is wrong with it.

>everyone was aware of the Jewish led atrocities in the USSR

so of course the best thing to do in response is to commit even more atrocities right?

you guys really are just stupid niggers

>its a "stormfag has no fucking clue what hes talking about" episode

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Guernica

>its a "commiefag desperately trying to shill" thread

I think the movie wanted you to like hitler, to prove a point.

>switching this around when it has literally no effect because the cartoon criticizes both the soviet union and nazi germany while also highlighting the hypocrisy of stormfags

How can you guys honestly be this dense and stupid? Its like you are all 70 IQ people with no cognitive ability.

That was Spain, not Germany.

>The Condor Legion was entirely under the command of the Nationalist forces. The order to perform the raid was transmitted to the commanding officer of the Condor Legion, Oberstleutnant Wolfram Freiherr von Richthofen, from the Spanish Nationalist Command.[17]

>its a commiefags desperately backtracking after he gets BTFO on Sup Forums by a smart intelligent portuguese man who would have been hitlers top soldier if he lived in the 40's

yes. the point was to show how Hitler could take power and how fragile democracy is by highlighting how dumb people in general are and how they can fall for something as simple as charisma.

the movie The Wave has a similar point. Jordan Peterson also preaches similar stuff.

Hitler didn't start indiscriminate bombings — Churchill did

spectator.co.uk/2013/10/the-bombing-war-by-richard-overy-review/

Stop trying to pretend Im a communist just because your entire point got BTFO. Please explain to me how Im pro communist when I show them as rapist and murderes please.

>trying to split hairs

you guys do realize that Nazis killed just as many civilians in Warsaw alone as in the Dresden bombings, right?

Again, its hillarious watching you trying to paint the allies as "le bad guys" when the axis powers did everything they did but first and in a MUCH more brutal fashion

>Jewish approval rating at an all time low
>muh holocaust and muh antisemite arguments cards have been played out too much
>JIDF shilling intensifies
Lmao goldberg, your time is almost up

you're a communist as much as i am a stormfag

Communism was and still is a greater threat.

Thats what I thought. How fucking stupid are you to not realize that the cartoon is mocking stormfags by pointing out they are just as savage and brutish as communist? How much of an idiot do you have to be to think that is in any way pro communist?

>Stormfags are pieces of shit
>"WTF?! YOURE PRO-SHIT AND LOVE IT?!?!"

thats what you just did. thats how dumb you are

Much of this is fantasy invented by the allies or the Soviets after the war
Others are atrocities committed by the Soviets then blamed on the Nazi's
Others are just the stuff that you have to do to keep a land occupied during a war.

Poland started the war after all.

based on what? Their assistance to the Nazi war mongering? Its literally all Hitlers fault they even got a foot hold in europe in the first place.
But of course, the stormfag jpegs conveniently forget to mention this fact.

>but I'm not convinced that a nazi dominated Europe would have been much better.

All of the atrocities people complain about happened AFTER the allies started WW2
Not before
A peacetime Nazi Germany is a very different place.

>Just making up more shit the moment you get called out on your bullshit lies

Oh yes, I forgot how due to your niggerish nature, you just go full "DINDU NUFFIN" mode

>Poland started the war after all.

No they didnt. Youre just a very stupid person who repeating shitty memes.

name one world war 2 participant that hasnt killed people
protip, you're gay

Of course you're supposed to like him user! He's telling you everything you want to hear isn't he? Then what's the problem?

Typical judeo-anglo thinking
You put a gun to someones head and tell them to follow your orders, then shoot them if they don't comply, THEIR FAULT huh

The allies need to take responsibility for their own instigation of WW2

>AFTER the allies started WW2

Germany started WW2 when they invaded Poland with the Soviet Union and proceeded to slaughter Poles while also starving them in ghettos. The soviets and nazis even held meetings on the best ways to commit these atrocities on the Poles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestapo–NKVD_conferences

please fuck off with your revisionist stormfag history.

literally moot sophistry. Youre an idiot user and you know it.

That's what he was actually like. Hitler was a good man who went crazy, that's the point of the movie. Painting him like an evil dictator is degrading to the German people, who were not fools into following him. He promised, and delivered great miracles, economic recovery, the strongest economy in the world after being destroyed by WW1, mass reduction in crime, poverty and unemployment.

Hitler was a messianic figure because he turned rebuilt them from the rubble. Then it went off the rails.

That's the point. You like him by the end despite his threats of having people killed or locking them up. You even forgive him for the puppy. It's showing how charismatic people like Hitler can persuade literally anyone, and the only man who sees through it is ostracised and then locked away. IRL, some of hitler's ideas were ok.

Oh look, the stormfag revisionist just ignores reality when it doesnt conform to his narrative! Just going on to cry in his pitty party "victim of circumstance" bullshit.

Germany invaded Poland first with the Soviet Union, and this was AFTER Britian had just held a special meeting to GIVE Hitler a chunck of Czechoslovakia.

But once again, of course the shitty jpegs you read conveniently forget to mention this.

>the strongest economy in the world after being destroyed by WW1

>this is what stormfags actually believe

The USSR would probably have fucking imploded without Hitler giving them an external enemy to rally around and giving them a seat at the table with the Western Allies.

Hitler was the best thing to ever happen to Communism.

The Allies gave baseless guarrentees of Polands integrity along with incentives to start a war.
Hitler spent years asking Poland for an alliance, if they had a more realistic understanding of their position, war could have been averted.

>the strongest economy in the world

lewl u deluded cockgobbler

>arguing with stormfags on a avocado paste reviewing site

stop it

>Germany and the Soviets launch an unprovoked invasion Poland in a good ol' fashioned land-grab
>Somehow Poland is the one who started it

So in other words, Hitler started the war after Poland didnt agree into an alliance with him since his plans were retarded for Poland. And its made even worse by the fact that Hitler KNEW of Polands other alliances and that he would spark a world war by invading them.

what sort of dumb nigger logic are you using that justifies Hitler in this situation?

This is how democracy's, like the west, start wars.
They invent a Casus Belli

Germany was backed into a corner and took the out availible to them, as intended by Britain/France/USA

>This is how democracy's, like the west, start wars.

That makes NO fucking sense. You are babbling. I just described how Britain was meeting Germany more than half way you dolt.

>Germany was backed into a corner and took the out availible to them, as intended by Britain/France/USA

you are speaking in vague banalities which hold no historical merit.

It was nothing more than a land grab. Poland or Britian or France did nothing to start it. Of COURSE you dont know what the fucking Munich Agreement was.

While I think you're oversimplifying things and I don't think the Nazis were right, WW2 was definitely innevitable with the way Germany was treated after WW1.

>make bluepilled state-sponsored anti-nazi satire
>end up redpilling people

>Germany was backed into a corner

Wat. Britain especially was bending over backwards to kiss Hitler's arse during that period.

Poland had no functional ability to invade Germany, whose independance was guaranteed by the Treaty of Versailles and the Allied Powers, the same powers Poland would be relying on in an expected war with the Soviet Union.

France was war-weary as fuck, as evidenced by their building of defensive works rather than increasing troop numbers or modernising their army (as Germany was doing).

Who exactly was 'backing them into a corner' in this scenario you've swallowed?

/thread

If you think that, then the movies point is proving what an idiot you are.

>imagine if some Sup Forums neet ran your life
Kek that's both hilarious and horribly frightening

Czechoslavakia was not a real country
It was not Britain's decision to give it away. As well these lands had been historically German.

Easy to talk about shit from a post-war American perspective, writen on the assumption that we are the good guys.

Maybe Hitler didn't think that France/Britain were so fucking stupid that they would destroy their empires in another pointless brothers war.
Thats the context that WW2 needs to be looked at, a totally pointless war which destroyed western hegemony over the world.

>the way Germany was treated after WW1.

Far more leniently than they treated France after they defeated them a generation before WW1?

Sure pinning the whole blame of the war on Germany wasn't fair, but the actual terms of the treaty weren't outrageous and were either lightly enforced or no enforced at all.

The whole 'muh treaty' bullshit is Nazi propaganda, yet people still drink this 80 year old kool-aid.

If the treaty was half as draconian as Hitler claimed, how was he able to ignore massive chunks of it, the most vital parts as well i.e. don't rearm Germany, without censure?

Surely if the mean ol' Allies really were trying to 'keep a nigga down' when it came to Germany, they'd have stomped on the Nazis long before they had to miltary capability to invade Poland?

>Czechoslavakia was not a real country
Kek so now we're rejecting the notion of nation-state as a whole. Good so you understand that Germany was not a real country either, right ?

Athens democracy was only for the rich land owners
slaves and women had no rights
you could say that is TRUE DEMOCRACY and not the shit we have today

Democracy has different forms, but the point was only to say that a system only holds on itself if the people inside protect it

>we battled Communism by letting it take over half of Europe.
Made me think

>I'm 12 and killing people is bad

>I'm 28 and still edgy

Why would anyone in this day and age like Hitler? He caused much strife, and many people's relatives fought and died trying to end his shit. Shit's worse than american weaboos, cause at least those faggots support japanese shit after we rekt their shit.

this is what the greatest generation died for, exactly like this
youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw&t=5s&list=FLgUwKwi-AybH_HyHVIQStgw&index=2

They do drive the point home that those who fought for the Allies, if they knew what the end result would be, would have switched sides. None of them were fighting for the world we have today. Any of them still alive are mostly appalled at the state of the West. Fucking kikes misled the entire generation.

>hated Jews
>loved Islam

How do neonazicucks reconcile this?

You people are idiots. You got played by a dumb leftist film into literally doing what the film is trying to prove.

>HURR DURR HITLER WAS THE GOOD GUY

Thanks for always proving the left's point by being this fucking retarded. You make us moderate conservatives look like fucking retards aswell.

>laundering money

The whole money system is a joke, why wouldn't they take advance of a system invented for scamming

>assasinated his opponents
This i never really understood, he was right. Why would he need to kill?

Well, Sup Forumstards

The Nazis hated communism in the same way the USA hates Wahhabi Islam.

i.e. It's politically convenient to say they do, but if they need a bit more Saudi oil/chunks of Poland, they're more than happy to suck the cock of 'The Enemy' and just hope the proles are too distracted to notice.

I was under the impression that the idea was to humanize Hitler and therefore make the German people look bad.

Jihad is the only way brother

I thought this movie was great. What's some more German kino

Naziboos who don't look past the fashionable uniforms, triumphal architecture and veneer of power.

I'm not talking about the treaty but rather they were completely shut out of the economy and had no opportunity so of course someone was going to promise them anything and they'd run with it. Not trying to make excuses but it was just pretty clear that after WW1 there was still a hostile climate

My problem was that they had to make him seem like a bad guy in the context of the movie by having him shoot a dog. Hitler loved dogs. I think it's pretty fucking silly they had trouble finding some quirk of hitler to make him seem like an asshole with. He has a fuck ton of those.
You have weak writers if they can't find something assholish about literally hitler

>hitler threat to banking cartel
>borrowed 101 billion dollars from them
>Islamic ss devision, literally got Qurans with a swastika on them as a gift
>half jew high ranking SS officer hitler protected

>missing the point
Do you even understand what you derive your morality from? Universalist morality is bullshit, there is no absolute rule that killing people is bad. Group selection is sadly a thing, and the kikes can be viewed as a parasite infestation. Even if you remove the bad ones, they'll keep popping up with the same problems - simply because their behaviour is largely caused by their nature, social position and the environment as a group, and not individual moral shortcomings. By subscribing to a naive system of arbitrary absolute values, you're simply playing their game. This is how whites have been driven to the edge of extinction - playing by a set of rules nobody else follows.

Das Boot.

Yes but the scene after that where he's playing with the dead dog was top tier kino

>Hey nigga